What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

View attachment 481239 View attachment 481239 View attachment 481240 View attachment 481241 View attachment 481242

Lo gi abhi abhi dekh raha hun TV pe screen shots bhi share Kar raha hun.. Doctors are saying they can't suggest any time. Iska Matlab lamba stay hai.
So Mariyam is gonna win like her mom did (based on name and not doing anything?) ?? Just tweet vote for xyz and brainwashed idiots throw votes?

Pooray mulk nay tumhari poori family ko bohot awazay dein lakin tum sun na sakay!

Patient ki privacy laws bohat sakht hai uk me.

Ab jab inko us par rahem ajaega to maut announce krdenge. Ye bas gumrah hogaye hain.
Mujhay lagta hai ventilator hatanay ki dair hai. Allah mushkil asaan karay. Acha khasa 29 Ramadan mil raha tha.

Mujhay lagta hai ventilator hatanay ki dair hai. Allah mushkil asaan karay. Acha khasa 29 Ramadan mil raha tha.

Ab sharayi taur per ye maut hai ya nahi ye to fuqaha hi bata sakte hain

Laken Agar Boss mere sath ho to aap plug nikaal dena. Irreversible brain damage hojata Hai. Insan Butt ban jata hai.

Tauba Tauba

Mariyam already succeeded in getting her nomination approved despite all the objections and that she is on trial for goodness sake?!

Ab sharayi taur per ye maut hai ya nahi ye to fuqaha hi bata sakte hain

Laken Agar Boss mere sath ho to aap plug nikaal dena. Irreversible brain damage hojata Hai. Insan Butt ban jata hai.

Tauba Tauba

Allah pak sab momineen o mominaat ko ventilator se bachaey

They prob gonna drag her some more...Need an excuse to stay in London while they make a plan to plead pity votes!
Yaar iss baray main main kuch keh nahi sakta.. Lekin vent continue karna kalsoom Nawaz ke sath zulm hai.

@PakSword @Farah Sohail @koolio @QatariPrince I saw Fawad Ch. today appreciating Arshad Sharif, klasra and Amir mateen for criticism on Umrah trip Zulfi issue...and condemning Social Media campaign against ARY.

There was another way to puncture the air out of Klasra and Arshad's wound up acts. It was better to play them their own politics. IK should have given a short video reply saying that PTI appreciates the effort of both journalists and I have setup a comitte under SMQ to look into their concerns.

Zulfi guy should have kept his tweets and mouths shut and still move high court against NAB...and the journos would have been laughed at for their shenanigans without any unnecessary info or clumsy mudslinging fight we see now.

Only shows that unemotional politics and journalistic ethics are not their forte, on both sides of this mudslinging contest.

Arshad Sharif got an interview op with IK today too after his no less than Wajahat style outburst of anger against PTI... Just about summed up exactly as in following earlier post:

My guess is as good as yours but probably with an added angle, journalist's!

Remember Wajahat Khan's outburst? I think Arshad and Klasra have a typical reporter's nose that told them there was more than meets the eyes in IK's Umrah visit, something that may be was not being shared with them that made them angry and clumsy in a typical media fashion...

kalsoom Nawaz ke sath zulm hai.
You know whatelse was zulm? Kulsoom nawaz standing up for election and denying us a working human being in that position was zulm for the nation!

I am sorry she deserves zero pity! She lived her life in no pain but we are in pain and still have to live it with her filthy children and husband! THAT is real ZULM!

If we have pity for her how different is it from mara wa Bhutto zinda hai?

You know whatelse was zulm? Kulsoom nawaz standing up for election and denying us a working human being in that position was zulm for the nation!

I am sorry she deserves zero pity! She lived her life in no pain but we are in pain and still have to live it with her filthy children and husband! THAT is real ZULM!

If we have pity for her how different is it from mara wa Bhutto zinda hai?
O pai. Mera kehnay ka matbal tha vent ka plug khench de koi. Kalsoom ko bhi nijaat milay aur hamain bhi. Light wahan jati nahi hai... Agar inhon ne vent ka plug election ke 2 weeks pehlay tak laga rehnay dia tou kalsoom ke sath bhi zulm Hoga aur Pakistan ki gini chuni huee ba Shaoor awam ke sath bhi

Whenever oxygen supply is restricted from brain, the brain cells start to die and the longer the deprivation, the more devastating the damage.

Happened to my little niece due to some still unknown disease or condition after she suffered continuous bouts of fits whenever removed from sedation, for months she was constantly sedated and on ventilator. She is completely bed ridden after her hospital ordeal, only able to turn her head and all but mute.

May Allah Subhan Taala save everyone from going through such an ordeal.

@PakSword @Farah Sohail @koolio @QatariPrince I saw Fawad Ch. today appreciating Arshad Sharif, klasra and Amir mateen for criticism on Umrah trip Zulfi issue...and condemning Social Media campaign against ARY.

PTI dont want to open front with media house at this stage and I think they are right! Election is just 1 month away. Kyun negative media coverage kerni.

Rauf Gal'laSara tu aj bhi PTI key against laga hua tha apnay show main. PTI as party should not boycott their shows. Baki Supporters kerain boycott. Na dekhain show. Kitna bol lain gay?

2 din pehlay 7% rating thi ARY ki! Imran Khan key interview kay time 30% tak chali gai

Back
Top Bottom