What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

I can't just imagine how everyone just conviniently missed the most important issue.. that is putting MNS and NS name on ECL.. Sometimes media's pressure works.. but they (journalists) don't care it seems..

Chalo khair.. aaj tak mulk ke saath game hi huee hai.. aik baar phir hogaee tou kia hojaega..

That's what I told @Farah Sohail too.
Hamza has been saved recently.. and no one knows how.. and the issue wasn't even played by media for more than few minutes.. If it was IKs issue, whole media would have been talking about it.

I can't just imagine how everyone just conviniently missed the most important issue.. that is putting MNS and NS name on ECL.
Yes, and we discussed back when NasurulMulk was just nominated as CT PM that his first act should be to correct the wrong of PMLN puppet PM in not putting Sharifs on ECL...as I mentioned again a few posts back too...
Any sane person would be correct in thinking that the first step of New Caretakers should've been to put Sharifs on ECL. Failure of this should be evident about the scenario and the players involved.

Yes, and we discussed back when NasurulMulk was just nominated as CT PM that his first act should be to correct the wrong of PMLN puppet PM in not putting Sharifs on ECL...as I mentioned again a few posts back too...
Anyway, it is good that my 1500 dirhams will be saved..

It is a very well coordinated effort..
Check these journalists behavior whenever there is some struggle going on against traitors.. for example.. Arshad Sharif and likes during Dharna.. you will see a pattern..

I am actually baffled by the barking of Arshad Sharif ... IK did not break the law yet these lot are behaving as judges.

Whole of Caretaker Federal government is PMLN biased, heavily, yet IK 'supposedly' made a phone call and pressurised the Interior Ministry to issue NOC! Wow ... it all just simply doesn't add up.

I really hope that Military Establishment is not behind all this. If they are, what kind of game is this? Minus 4?

Hamza has been saved recently.. and no one knows how.. and the issue wasn't even played by media for more than few minutes.. If it was IKs issue, whole media would have been talking about it.
Exactly, imagine the jumping up and down like a pack of monkies if it was IK who was patched up by CJP...but nothing more than a few tickets and a few one off quips.

I am actually baffled by the barking of Arshad Sharif ... IK did not break the law yet these lot are behaving as judges.

Whole of Caretaker Federal government is PMLN biased, heavily, yet IK 'supposedly' made a phone call and pressurised the Interior Ministry to issue NOC! Wow ... it all just simply doesn't add up.

I really hope that Military Establishment is not behind all this. If they are, what kind of game is this? Minus 4?
I suspect our establishment is involved.. international players definitely.. when the issues are resolved between international players and our estb.. it is the time of PMLN or PPP taking over again..

Since PPP doesn't enjoy public support now, PMLN will be supported by MMA and Independents to make the next government..

I suspect our establishment is involved.. international players definitely.. when the issues are resolved between international players and our estb.. it is the time of PMLN or PPP taking over again..

Since PPP doesn't enjoy public support now, PMLN will be supported by MMA and Independents to make the next government..

One just wants to give up on Pakistan at times. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

Very Mashallah.

Vote per Post bhej do. Daakiye se
Itni chalaki se overseas Pakistanis ko picture se nikala hai.. maza aagaya.. lolll

Main tou chalo paisay kharachnay ko tayyar tha.. becharay yahan saaray taxi drivers, restaurant workers, mazdoor etc vote daalnay tayyar bethay thay.. jis se poochta tha woh josh se bolta ke iss baar vote dalaingay..

Abb woh becharay kahan Pakistan jaeingay.. jab woh nahi jaeingay tou main kyun jaun?

One just wants to give up on Pakistan at times. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.
Woh din ziada door nahi hai.. 27 July tak aajaega..

Itni chalaki se overseas Pakistanis ko picture se nikala hai.. maza aagaya.. lolll

Main tou chalo paisay kharachnay ko tayyar tha.. becharay yahan saaray taxi drivers, restaurant workers, mazdoor etc vote daalnay tayyar bethay thay.. jis se poochta tha woh josh se bolta ke iss baar vote dalaingay..

Abb woh becharay kahan Pakistan jaeingay.. jab woh nahi jaeingay tou main kyun jaun?

Zarori tha.

Inshallah aglay election me denge overseas Pakistanis vote.

Wese Agar Khan ban gaya to saal se zyada nahi chalega. Senate agli banani hai Laken.

Pori Game hoti hai esay thodi.

Mene to kaha tha mamlaat tayt hain emergency laga do Warna bohat log marenge.

Jang karo to kuch Future hai Warna itna Time nahi Boss.

Ye baat taal rahe hain

Zarori tha.

Inshallah aglay election me denge overseas Pakistanis vote.

Wese Agar Khan ban gaya to saal se zyada nahi chalega. Senate agli banani hai Laken.

Pori Game hoti hai esay thodi.

Mene to kaha tha mamlaat tayt hain emergency laga do Warna bohat log marenge.

Jang karo to kuch Future hai Warna itna Time nahi Boss.

Ye baat taal rahe hain
Mujhay Pakistan ziada chalta dikhai nahi deraha aap khan ko le kar bethay ho..

Qarzay ki soorat e haal dekh kar meri tou neendain urr gaee hain.. kaisay utray ga Qarza, baghair naya qarza liey huay?

Back
Top Bottom