What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

DfaazgAXUAEpEsp.jpg:large

DfabCv-X4AAWQPo.jpg:large

DfabQSOW0AY3pAk.jpg:large

ایسا ماحول بنا دیا گیا ہے کہ میں وکیل کی خدمات سے بھی محروم ہو گیا ہوں،نوازشریف

Like I said, "HOR CHOOPO"...May be now, SCP will get wizened up to Sharifs Tactics that establishment learned after Dawn Leaks or not , lol...pretty darn lame for the highest court of the country.

Like I said, "HOR CHOOPO"...May be now, SCP will get wizened up to Sharifs Tactics that establishment learned after Dawn Leaks or not , lol...pretty darn lame for the highest court of the country.

My feeling is that NS has shot himself in the foot.

I still think there is no NRO and just the usual leeway being allowed by CJP to Sharifs as he has done from the start of their blatant contempt.

I still think that PMLN is making the most of their own planted news of a deal to bolster their fledgling flanks.

Don't panic yet people. The CJP probably thinks that no body can run away from his court. The only problem is that Sharifs are playing their usual antics to boost morale of their supporters.

CJP should realize that he is actually letting the crooks get away with political election maneuvering and manipulation if their entrenched bureaucracy sees them surviving all this in a fake deal.

I agree - there is no NRO.

He has now stepped on to a dead road.

My feeling is that CJP had this calculated already and knew that this may happen.

He may get arrested.

Interesting times ahead.

I still think there is no NRO and just the usual leeway being allowed by CJP to Sharifs as he has done from the start of their blatant contempt.

I still think that PMLN is making the most of their own planted news of a deal to bolster their fledgling flanks.

Don't panic yet people. The CJP probably thinks that no body can run away from his court. The only problem is that Sharifs are playing their usual antics to boost morale of their supporters.

CJP should realize that he is actually letting the crooks get away with political election maneuvering and manipulation if their entrenched bureaucracy sees them surviving all this in a fake deal.
I am also of the same view ... Its a bluff

Mine too but it depends on how CJP reacts and takes notice of the political and legal mind games being employed by Sharifs.

YEP! ... agree

The ball is in CJP court now. He needs to take some serious step for implementing the rule of law.

I think chief justice doesn't want to put NS and co. In jails.

Bhai agr niyyat hoti yo iski ankhon k niche itne blunders na hote.

Rola koi hor ae

Ishaq Dar?
Hasan and Hussain?

Its about the ones in hand than those in the bush. If they all fly away then they will all face the same political fate.

But i dont want that to happen just like mentioned earlier by yourself.

Irshad Bhatti keeps reminding me why i love his easy going, awami style jota salami of Sharifs:

Hasan and Hussain?

Its about the ones in hand than those in the bush. If they all fly away then they will all face the same political fate.

But i dont want that to happen just like mentioned earlier by yourself.

Irshad Bhatti keeps reminding me why i love his easy going, awami style jota salami of Sharifs:
ahhh you beat me to it!

@Tameem Nawaz Sharif in his presser; still searching for true love after so many years, lol.

Kanda ay, "Manu taan sachcha pyar iy nai milya"...

Bhatti at his best:

Not a single shred of evidence given in the last 2 years and counting...still the BAYSHARMI AND BAYGHARTI CONTINUES!!!

Back
Top Bottom