What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

I dont think so.....

Ya tu ye log bhaag jayein ge..ya agar yaheen rahay tu saza tu hogi...
Maryam can contest elections only..if she is totally acquitted which isnt just possible...

Plus ..maryam jitna bura bhala bol chuki hia, instituitions ko... i dont think they will let her be PM...aur maryam ke elections contest karnay ka yehi matlab hoga ke ....she becomes our next PM..which i think instituitions wont allow...

I think arshad sharif aisy hi rumors spread karraha hai....

Very difficult.

There are a few distant and unlikely possibilities of a deal if we go by our chequered history:
  • COAS strikes a sweet deal like probably Musharraf did (now living it lavishly) with the Saudi Royal consortium that NS represents business interests of. (Believe me, there is credible info that NS is in partnership with quite a few (qatris are nothing in comparison) , some of who were caught by the new regime not so long ago.)
  • The establishment is offered billions of dollars worth of economic package for Pakistan in return for a fresh start for the next generation of Sharifs; an equal opportunity to participate in elections and win if they can, nothing more nothing less. (this innocuous deal indeed looks fair and tempting on the outside for a crippled economy.)
  • The state is threatened with dire consequences ala FATF sanctions, economic isolation etc if "level political space" is not allowed to Sharifs to participate in elections.(there is always a stick where there is foreign aid involved)
The deals look innocuous enough on the outside but are all poisonous and deadly for the future of Pakistan to break out of its shackles and emerge like Mahatir's Malaysia.

Just imagine what the powers would wager against Sharifs to strike a deal for them...total and utter control as they would be left to become mere puppets and deadly ones too indeed if not already!!!

Any deal, any semblance of a deal even, to go soft on Sharifs would mean more of the same for Zardari Gang and Sharifs Mafia for the next few years to cripple Pakistan so much that it would be nothing more than a colony for the corrupt to rule as viceroys of foreign powers.

Rok Saktay Ho To Rok Lo !!!

Not a very pretty picture, is it?

There are a few distant and unlikely possibilities of a deal if we go by our chequered history:
  • COAS strikes a sweet deal like probably Musharraf did (now living it lavishly) with the Saudi Royal consortium that NS represents business interests of. (Believe me, there is credible info that NS is in partnership with quite a few (qatris are nothing in comparison) , some of who were caught by the new regime not so long ago.)
  • The establishment is offered billions of dollars worth of economic package for Pakistan in return for a fresh start for the next generation of Sharifs; an equal opportunity to participate in elections and win if they can, nothing more nothing less. (this innocuous deal indeed looks fair and tempting on the outside for a crippled economy.)
  • The state is threatened with dire consequences ala FATF sanctions, economic isolation etc if "level political space" is not allowed to Sharifs to participate in elections.(there is always a stick where there is foreign aid involved)
The deals look innocuous enough on the outside but are all poisonous and deadly for the future of Pakistan to break out of its shackles and emerge like Mahatir's Malaysia.

Just imagine what the powers would wager against Sharifs to strike a deal for them...total and utter control as they would be left to become mere puppets and deadly ones too indeed if not already!!!

Any deal, any semblance of a deal even, to go soft on Sharifs would mean more of the same for Zardari Gang and Sharifs Mafia for the next few years to cripple Pakistan so much that it would be nothing more than a colony for the corrupt to rule as viceroys of foreign powers.

Its too late for a deal ,,, stakes are very high now ...

I think the only deal tht is still possible for sharifs is..tht they are allowed to go in self exile....

I dont think establishment wil want or allow maryam to become political player /power in Pakistan in future, at any cost..... Maryam is totally exposed already... i dont think establishment will allow her to play a prominent role in politics ...maryam being the main culprit behind dawn leaks and her activities post disqualification of NS...the hatred in her for Pakistan and its instituitions and love for India..i dont think she wohld be acceptable as our next PM..

As i said the only scenario possible is tht...sharifs are allowed to go in exile.....BUT THIS MUST NOT ALSO HAPPEN... let justice prevail, for once, in Pakistan.. no deal whatsoever with sharifs...

Last edited:
I think the only tht is still possible for sharifs is..tht they are allowed to go in self exile....

I dont think establishment wil want or allow maryam to become political player /power in Pakistan in future, at any cost..... Maryam is totally exposed already... i dont think establishment will allow her to play a prominent role in politics ...maryam being the main culprit behind dawn leaks and her activities post disqualification of NS...the hatred in her for Pakistan and its instituitions and love for India..i dont think she wohld be acceptable as our next PM..

As i said the only scenario possible is tht...sharifs are allowed to go in exile.....BUT THIS MUST NOT ALSO HAPPEN... let justice prevail, for once, in Pakistan.. no deal whatsoever with sharifs...
In Sha Allah!

Next generation of Sharifs also means Hamza if not Maryam. It's all about survival. Must not happen...read my post again plz.

Bhai thanks to your parliament, we are using derh soo saal purany laws use ker rahi hain ... it is a law of 1860 written by bristishers and was mostly to control sub-continents,,,, What else do you expect ?

Evena blind can see NS is guilty ,,, but due to our pathetic laws Khaja Haris is dragging the case and our justice system can't do a dime even if they want to grab the culprits as they are bound by laws ...

Upgrading laws is the responsibility of parliament but parliament bring laws only to save themselves for example election action 2017 or parties act where NS was allowed to hold party presidentship ...
well law will never be upgrade as this primitive law is corrupt aholes shield! toh phir insaf ki umeed kesay lagaye jaye?

Haan sahi keh rahy ho ... Woh receipts khan hain jo rishwat lety huwy NS ny sign ki thi ...

Patwariyon sudhar jao ... Ids change kerny ka koi faida nahi ... Chori ka maal pakra gya ha ... Kasy churaya kb churaya yeh pata kerna police ka kaam nahi ... Chori ka maal is enough proof
Na bhai i am not patwari. Aur alhamdulillaah bas yehi id hai pdf pe.
But just saying k koi ek b politician jisko saza hui aur usne puri ki ho.
Musharaff dor main to case b article 6 ka tha ispar

Na bhai i am not patwari. Aur alhamdulillaah bas yehi id hai pdf pe.
But just saying k koi ek b politician jisko saza hui aur usne puri ki ho.
Musharaff dor main to case b article 6 ka tha ispar
Agreed but this time i m hopeful

well law will never be upgrade as this primitive law is corrupt aholes shield! toh phir insaf ki umeed kesay lagaye jaye?
Lets hope ftom new people like asad umar ... It will take time

I agree this much that stakes are very high and not a pretty picture.

However, there can be a counter narrative to this too:

1). Why is Raheel Shareef sitting in KSA and what is he doing there?
2). Can Raheel Shareef provide the counter punch to neutralize Shareefs?
3). International associations (personal or state) are merely marriages of convenience. If KSA is offered a better security situation for their ruling class by Pakistan Army then they will not take a minute to ditch NS.
4). Due to the behaviour shown by NS in the last 5-years, Pakistan Army is mighty pissed off with all of them. Allowing them back in the power circles would mean allowing Maryam Nawaz to run her anti-army cell again. This would be very bad for the morale of the officers who have worked tirelessly to counter this snakes pit.
5). At present army has an alternative in the form of IK. He has not been tried as yet and, in the current scenario, there are many reasons for him to be in power:

A). Army needs political leadership to counter PTM in Pashtun areas - IK can do this.
B). Army needs someone to start a dialogue with Afghanistan - IK has influence there.
C). Successes in KPK that are related to police, education and courts are worth implementing in other
other provinces - PTI can do this.
D). Economic and taxation system needs to be rebooted in the country - IK can do this.

Right now IK is the best choice for Pakistan from Establishment to international relations. Sharif time is over and no more deal... deal time is over...

I dont think so.....

Ya tu ye log bhaag jayein ge..ya agar yaheen rahay tu saza tu hogi...
Maryam can contest elections only..if she is totally acquitted which isnt just possible...

Plus ..maryam jitna bura bhala bol chuki hia, instituitions ko... i dont think they will let her be PM...aur maryam ke elections contest karnay ka yehi matlab hoga ke ....she becomes our next PM..which i think instituitions wont allow...

I think arshad sharif aisy hi rumors spread karraha hai....
Anything is possible. It's correct that Maryam is not acceptable to majority in the establishment, but it is still possible that some extra time may be given to her to enable her contest elections on her request. It will still be very damaging as after winning the seat, her propaganda will reach new heights.

Some believe that she will be allowed to contest elections because even if she is convicted from accountability court, she can go to high court to temporarily suspend the conviction until the court doesn't decide on the appeal. Our high courts are unfortunately more corrupt than lower courts so anything is possible and ground will be set for another match in SC.

One more theory is that she will be allowed to contest but will lose the elections. This will be much more damaging to her than not allowing her.

I prefer the last option, that she contests and then loses by hook or crook. Her political career will be completely over after that.

How the game is being played with traitors this time is beyond a common man's understanding. An event on day one that seems to be damaging turns out to be beneficial later. Establishment has become very unpredictable, and the courts too.

This is where I agree with Shane that this time, divine power has taken the sou moto.

I agree this much that stakes are very high and not a pretty picture.

However, there can be a counter narrative to this too:

1). Why is Raheel Shareef sitting in KSA and what is he doing there?
2). Can Raheel Shareef provide the counter punch to neutralize Shareefs?
3). International associations (personal or state) are merely marriages of convenience. If KSA is offered a better security situation for their ruling class by Pakistan Army then they will not take a minute to ditch NS.
4). Due to the behaviour shown by NS in the last 5-years, Pakistan Army is mighty pissed off with all of them. Allowing them back in the power circles would mean allowing Maryam Nawaz to run her anti-army cell again. This would be very bad for the morale of the officers who have worked tirelessly to counter this snakes pit.
5). At present army has an alternative in the form of IK. He has not been tried as yet and, in the current scenario, there are many reasons for him to be in power:

A). Army needs political leadership to counter PTM in Pashtun areas - IK can do this.
B). Army needs someone to start a dialogue with Afghanistan - IK has influence there.
C). Successes in KPK that are related to police, education and courts are worth implementing in other
other provinces - PTI can do this.
D). Economic and taxation system needs to be rebooted in the country - IK can do this.
I completely agree with your counter narrative.

I'm only guessing possibilty of Arshad Sharifs claim: The only logical possibility is a substantial economic package worth billions of Dollars that could be pledged to uplift Pakistan's dismal economic state...to let Sharifs live to fight another day politically...or else this multi billion dollar empire is gone along with the political clout their Middle Eastern business partners enjoyed over a powerful Pakistani family.(remembering the players involved who saved them last time around: Britain, USA, Saudia, UAE.)

How the game is being played with traitors this time is beyond a common man's understanding. An event on day one that seems to be damaging turns out to be beneficial later. Establishment has become very unpredictable, and the courts too
The mere thought that a component of Sharifs is kept lingering as an asset to counter any new political force taking too much political power beyond control...this desire to control the political forces is enough to let such a thought realize.

This seemingly innocous thought is so deadly that it can tople everything in Sharifs favour yet again after a few years. They have their mafia men entrenched everywhere, waiting for the right time.

That's what i am afraid of due to our chequered history. I know it seems like paranoia but they are filthy rich and cunning enough to linger on, even if it is by an innocent looking thread of an imagination.

Do you get what I'm saying? Complete political annihilation of corrupt families is the only way for Pakistan to move forward or else its all a failure if they are left to lick their wounds and fight another day.

This is where I agree with Shane that this time, divine power has taken the sou moto.
And it really is about MakafateAmal that we have an opportunity against the corrupt that their LEGAL, political, military and bureaucratic pawns stand neutralized now like never before...

This is Pakistan's chance to start to get rid of them one by one...if we miss it now then they will again learn to adapt to this kind of anomaly in the future...

If not given credit of his stature that he deserves like anything good by his opponents, one thing is for sure that even his opponents would agree with: a relentless IK is a political anomaly that wont happen again and again.

This judiciary is an anomaly that wont happen again and again.

Last but not the least by any stretch of imagination, this establishment is an anomaly that wont happen again and again.

This scenario is a gift from Allah Subhan Taala. We are only going to damage our own cause if we miss this golden opportunity to get back on the path towards a better, progressive, stronger and just Pakistan.

JazakAllah to @PakSword @Dil Pakistan and @Farah Sohail ...Too tired to review what i just wrote but it is from my heart so posting it as it is.

خواجہ حارث نواز شریف کے نیب ریفرنسز سے علیحدہ ہوگئے
خواجہ حارث نےنیب عدالت سےوکالت نامہ واپس لینےکی درخواست کردی

سپریم کورٹ نےمیرے موقف کوتسلیم نہیں کیا، خواجہ حارث
سپریم کورٹ نےیہ ڈکٹیشن بھی دی کہ ایک ماہ میں ریفرنسزکافیصلہ کریں،خواجہ حارث
ہفتے اور اتوار کو بھی عدالت لگانے کا کہا گیا، خواجہ حارث
ایسے حالات میں کام جاری نہیں رکھ سکتا، خواجہ حارث
عدالتی اوقات سےبعدبھی کام کرنےکی ڈکٹیشن دی گئی ،خواجہ حارث

Yea sahi fraud log hain. Ab kya ho ga?

خواجہ حارث نے کرپش ریفرنسز میں وکالت نامہ واپس لے لیا، خواجہ حارث کی پوری ٹیم کیس سے الگ ہو گئی، سپریم کورٹ نے ایک ماہ میں تینوں ریفرنسز کا فیصلہ کرنے کا وقت دیا تھا، دباؤ میں کام نہیں کرسکتا، خواجہ حارث
DfYmQHcX4AERuQq.jpg:large

خواجہ حارث نواز شریف کے نیب ریفرنسز سے علیحدہ ہوگئے
خواجہ حارث نےنیب عدالت سےوکالت نامہ واپس لینےکی درخواست کردی

سپریم کورٹ نےمیرے موقف کوتسلیم نہیں کیا، خواجہ حارث
سپریم کورٹ نےیہ ڈکٹیشن بھی دی کہ ایک ماہ میں ریفرنسزکافیصلہ کریں،خواجہ حارث
ہفتے اور اتوار کو بھی عدالت لگانے کا کہا گیا، خواجہ حارث
ایسے حالات میں کام جاری نہیں رکھ سکتا، خواجہ حارث
عدالتی اوقات سےبعدبھی کام کرنےکی ڈکٹیشن دی گئی ،خواجہ حارث

Yea sahi fraud log hain. Ab kya ho ga?

خواجہ حارث نے کرپش ریفرنسز میں وکالت نامہ واپس لے لیا، خواجہ حارث کی پوری ٹیم کیس سے الگ ہو گئی، سپریم کورٹ نے ایک ماہ میں تینوں ریفرنسز کا فیصلہ کرنے کا وقت دیا تھا، دباؤ میں کام نہیں کرسکتا، خواجہ حارث
DfYmQHcX4AERuQq.jpg:large
They are not fighting it legally, they are fighting it politically ...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom