What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

پنجاب کا نگراں وزیراعلیٰ کون ہوگا؟ چار نام سامنے آگئے

لاہور: پنجاب کے نگراں وزیراعلیٰ کیلئے 4 ناموں پرغور کیا جارہا ہے اور اس حوالے سے وزیراعلیٰ پنجاب شہباز شریف اور پنجاب اسمبلی میں اپوزیشن لیڈر پی ٹی آئی کے میاں محمود الرشید کے درمیان ملاقات ہوئی۔

ذرائع کے مطابق وزیراعلیٰ پنجاب اور اپوزیشن لیڈر کے درمیان چاروں ناموں پر غور کیا گیا، اپوزیشن نے سابق چیف سیکرٹری پنجاب ناصر کھوسہ اور کامران رسول کے نام دیے۔

ذرائع کے مطابق پنجاب حکومت کی جانب سے جسٹس ریٹائرڈ سائرعلی اور سابق آئی جی پنجاب طارق سلیم ڈوگر کے نام دیے گئے ہیں۔

ذرائع کے مطابق چاروں ناموں پرغور کیلئے پیر 28 مئی کو شہباز شریف اور محمود الرشید کی دوبارہ ملاقات ہوگی جس میں کوئی نیا نام بھی زیر غور آسکتا ہے۔

خیال رہے کہ موجودہ حکومت کی آئینی مدت 31 مئی کو ختم ہوجائے گی جس کے بعد قومی اسمبلی اور صوبائی اسمبلیاں تحلیل ہوجائیں گی اور نگراں سیٹ اپ قائم ہوجائے گا۔

صدر مملکت نے بھی عام انتخابات کے لیے 25 جولائی کی تاریخ کی سمری منظور کرلی ہے جس کے تحت ملک بھر میں ایک ساتھ 25 جولائی کو منعقد ہوں گے۔

-----------------

PTI has suggested name of Nasir Khosa, brother of Justice Khosa..pehle inn ke doosray bhai Tariq Khosa ka naam aaraha tha... for caretaker CM Punjab....ab Nasir Khosa ka naam aaraha hai...

Nasir Khosa ..ShahbazSh ke chief secy reh chuky hain...and i think principal secy to NawazSharif bhi reh chuky hain for few months....so theres still a possibility Shahbaz sharif agrees to ihs name ...desipte Nasir khosa being Justice khosa's brother

Havent heard a lot abt him...i think..Nasir khosa must also be an honest person like his two brothers...

But i dont want any of these khosa brothers (TariqKhosa or NasirKhosa) to become caretaker CM Punjab..

CM Punjab will be the most crucial post for upcoming elections..even more than caretaker PM.. aur jo bhi hoga..he will eventually become controversial...

Justice Khosa will be next CJ... i dont want Justice Khosa or any of his family members to become controversial ...due to these elections...

Agar Justice Khosa ke bhaii controversial honge tu woh hbi honge... i hope none of these brothers accept this position even if they are offered..

But i am surprised...pehle tu Tariq Khosa ka naam aaraha tha...ab achanak se Nasir khosa ka naam kaisy aagaya?

@Shane @The Accountant @Zibago yuor views on any of these khosa brothers becoming caretaker CM?
I think we should show some strength and bravery and promote good people ... Problems with honest people is they are afraid of taking risk as for them respect and name are the most important assets but i think we have to clean shit this shit by our own hands and in the process our face will get dirty but we have mo choice ...

So i think if khosa's brother are the honest then they must take charging ...

I think we should show some strength and bravery and promote good people ... Problems with honest people is they are afraid of taking risk as for them respect and name are the most important assets but i think we have to clean shit this shit by our own hands and in the process our face will get dirty but we have mo choice ...

So i think if khosa's brother are the honest then they must take charging ...

I agree but i think we should select some other honest person and not khosa because it can backfire badly..

Even if Nasir khosa is honest..we know tht political parties know 1000 ways of rigging..with help of bureaucrats, EC.....if despite his sincerest of intentions..fair election dont happen..then Nasir/Tariq Khosa will become controversial..and because of it, Jutsice Khosa..will become controversial...who is to become next CJ.. i think its too big a price to pay.. we cant afford Justice Khosa becoming controversial, before him becoming our CJ

If Nasir khosa becomes CM..aur fair elections na hosakay kisi bhi wajah se..we know how everyone will target him and his family ke ye tu pehle hi Shahbaz sharif ke secy thay..blah blah..inhon ne favor ki..naam le le kar target kiya jaayega..esp IK tu baghair sochay samjhay bolta hai...

There are many other honest ppl also..not only khosas...so i think some other honest person must be selected instead of a khosa....

Last edited:
I agree but i think we should select some other honest person and not khosa because it can backfire badly..

Even if Nasir khosa is honest..we know tht political parties know 1000 ways of rigging..with help of bureaucrats, EC.....if despite his sincerest of intentions..fair election dont happen..then Nasir/Tariq Khosa will become controversial..and because of it, Jutsice Khosa..will become controversial...who is to become next CJ.. i think its too big a price to pray.. we cant afford Justice Khosa becoming controversial, before him becoming our CJ

If Nasir khosa becomes CM..aur fair elections na hosakay kisi bhi wajah se..we know how everyone will target him and his family ke ye tu pehle hi Shahbaz sharif ke secy thay..blah blah..inhon ne favor ki..naam le le kar target kiya jaayega..esp IK tu baghair sochay samjhay bolta hai...

There are many other honest ppl also..not only khosas...so i think some other honest person must be selected instead of a khosa....
May be you are right .. but mud sliinging will happen no mater what ... Even prophets were target ... Therefore be brave ...

Anyone has an idea how long will the sentence be and Potential Penalty in US dollars.

Perhaps you can enlighten us more than our feeble minds can possibly comprehend.

What is your educated guess? You have kept this Single handedly kept it alive on PDF.

So how long do you guess.

Acha ye socho kay current government me jana parega ya nayi hukoomat ya uboori.

What is your educated guess? You have kept this Single handedly kept it alive on PDF.

So how long do you guess.

Acha ye socho kay current government me jana parega ya nayi hukoomat ya uboori.
I've switched sides again, following in the footsteps steps of @PakSword.

I don't care about anything anymore as long as my beloved leader is not off the hook, no matter what the cost is, I'm with the narrative according to Cyril...

I've switched sides again, following in the footsteps steps of @PakSword.

I don't care about anything anymore as long as my beloved leader is not off the hook, no matter what the cost is, I'm with the narrative according to Cyril...

Your own loss man.

Suite yourself

Your own loss man.

Suite yourself
That it is and I am good, thank you. Anyways, I have a new obsession these days, Gen Durrani's book. But I can't spend enough time on it during this month.

How the narrative of my beloved intertwined with that of Durrani and timed to perfection to the delight of Pakistan's enemies who have a clear hand in the way events are unfolding before our eyes.

I'm trying to read the whiskey loving big mouths revelations cover to cover but still I can't seem to keep by blood from boiling after every single page drenched in the Generals favourite Black Label scotch.

A complete self centered idiot was heading the premier intelligence agencies of Pakistan. No wonder RAW and CIA got our number.

I'm proud that I'm the first one here on PDF who is honestly and without any bias, criticizing the sorry existence who ridicules the "Mukka" of Liaqat Ali Khan while missing the "Matka" he adored as a toddler; How he packages himself as a dove in between the lines for his Indian friends and readers like that must be just as cheap as I've heard about his eagerly disclosed revelations throughout the book.

That it is and I am good, thank you. Anyways, I have a new obsession these days, Gen Durrani's book. But I can't spend enough time on it during this month.

How the narrative of my beloved intertwined with that of Durrani and timed to perfection to the delight of Pakistan's enemies who have a clear hand in the way events are unfolding before our eyes.

I'm trying to read the whiskey loving big mouths revelations cover to cover but still I can't seem to keep by blood from boiling after every single page drenched in the Generals favourite Black Label scotch.

A complete self centered idiot was heading the premier intelligence agencies of Pakistan. No wonder RAW and CIA got our number.

I'm proud that I'm the first one here on PDF who is honestly and without any bias, criticizing the sorry existence who ridicules the "Mukka" of Liaqat Ali Khan while missing the "Matka" he adored as a toddler; How he packages himself as a dove in between the lines for his Indian friends and readers like that must be just as cheap as I've heard about his eagerly disclosed revelations throughout the book.

You have your priorities sorted out i guess.

I have No Interest in that cook book

Back
Top Bottom