What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Tu na ja Sukkhar

Wahan beghair drip lagaye sooyi ghussa dete hai
Aur jis jaga sooyian ghusatay hain woh bhee tu batao baycharay ko, lol.
Ghalat baat, Organic drips hoti hain.. haray bharay mahol main darakhton se latakti hueee. Natural Environment..

On second thought, na batana bhayyo...too much detail

Lol

Kitni umeed hai aap ko...ke Kh Asif will be disqualified? I am not much hopeful
He can be saved.. because the decision of Panama bench was not related to Iqama. It was related to salary not drawn, which became receivable. Khuwaja said that he has drawn all the salaries.. so no receivable (asset) has to be declared.

I am just happy because this case will reach its logical conclusion finally. It will further clarify Panama bench verdict..

If IHC decides to disqualify Asif, then it will definitely give a very strong reason with regards to Iqama, which will indirectly help in understanding the Panama verdict..

Ghalat baat, Organic drips hoti hain.. haray bharay mahol main darakhton se latakti hueee. Natural Environment..

Alhumdulilah

Hussain Nawaz London Flats khareednay ke liey mehnat kartay huay..

Sharam aani chaiye.

Child Labor or halal kamai ke meme banate ho or phir gali gali roti kapra makaan insaaf ki sadayen lagate ho

Sharam karo

Child labor bhi halal kamai hai..

Halal kamai sirf tazeerat e pakistan me daraj kamai hoti hai.

15 saal kay baad.

I hope this kid sues everyone who uses his picture of memes and hypocritical jibes.

Pora din dharam karam ki baten or phir ye akhlaaq

Halal kamai sirf tazeerat e pakistan me daraj kamai hoti hai.
Don't define Halal..

Halal has been defined in Islam already.. so you don't need to define it again..

And whatever this child is doing, it's pay is Halal as per Islamic definition. If Tazeerat e Pakistan is not in sync with Islam, then Tazeerat e Pakistan can go to hell.. Is that clear mister chacha?

Tum se aik kaam kaha tha, tum ne nahi kia.. Bachay ke peechay chupnay ki koshish na karo abb!

Don't define Halal..

Halal has been defined in Islam already.. so you don't need to define it again..

And whatever this child is doing, it's pay is Halal as per Islamic definition. If Tazeerat e Pakistan is not in sync with Islam, then Tazeerat e Pakistan can go to hell.. Is that clear mister chacha?

Tum se aik kaam kaha tha, tum ne nahi kia.. Bachay ke peechay chupnay ki koshish na karo abb!
I knew @El Sidd shall pounce on you for posting that child's pic, lol. It is a toheen of that kid in a way...I'm sure unlike that kid, Hussain nawaz never made an honest days Labour work in his life.

Kitni umeed hai aap ko...ke Kh Asif will be disqualified? I am not much hopeful
I think Kh Asif might be disqualified as he mentioned his accumulated salary amount but still did not mention his employment or Iqama.

Don't define Halal..

Lol

I knew @El Sidd shall pounce on you for posting that child's pic, lol.

He asked for it. Dint he?

Mujhse chand chezen bardaasht nahi hoti

I knew @El Sidd shall pounce on you for posting that child's pic, lol. It is a toheen of that kid in a way...I'm sure unlike that kid, Hussain nawaz never made an honest days Labour work in his life.

Anyone's meme is a tauheen anyway.. but it depends the reason of posting it..

Reason for posting that meme was that Shareef family says the children bought assets themselves..

This child depicting Hussain Nawaz is to shame Hussain, not this child..

@El Sidd chacha ko aaj kuppi nahi mili.. I always know when he is short of his kuppees.. Chacha sirf bantay hain, lekin hain yeh bilkul chuss aadmi!

He asked for it. Dint he?

Mujhse chand chezen bardaasht nahi hoti

Chuss chacha, har baat ko ganday zehen se nahi sochna chahiey.. Achi website dekha karo! :-)

Reason for posting that meme was that Shareef family says the children bought assets themselves..

@El Sidd chacha ko aaj kuppi nahi mili.. I always know when he is short of his kuppees.. Chacha sirf bantay hain, lekin hain yeh bilkul chuss aadmi!
I know you're intention was good but @El Sidd is going quick with his guns these days

Chuss chacha, har baat ko ganday zehen se nahi sochna chahiey.. Achi website dekha karo! :-)

Bhai aap sangdil admi ho me nahi

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom