What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

He will be back within this month!

Plus Turkey wont come to his rescue. Shahbaz sharif have good relations there but Turkey is not a monarchy. Those were kings and prince who were not limited by laws and had no one to answer to who supported them. Plus at that time, the allegations were different! It is a different ball game this time and i do not see anyone coming to the rescue. Now many here will disagree but if anyone will want to save NS, i think it would be Chinese as they are getting a good deal out of CPEC with the current team, the project is important to them so will not want to have to deal with new faces that they are not sure about. Still, even they wont go out of their way to save this thug. In Sha Allah!!
I think CPEC is being dealt by army so chinese are nit worried about that ...

Nadaan soch kay malik hai aap laken ap nek niyyat aadmi hai isliye allah se dua hai kay apki muraad pori ho
No dear, your are mistaken if you think that any country in today's world will risk bilateral relations just to save skin of a declared corrupt politician. Remember that NS have been named and shamed globally in Panama Papers and then have been declared corrupt by the county's court leaving him of little use for anyone. No one is going to go out of way to save a thief. :)

If you think otherwise can you detail the reasons of doing so?

I think CPEC is being dealt by army so chinese are nit worried about that ...
Boss it is not like gov. have no role in it, there are plenty of chances to earn big $$$ and Chinese like anyone else will put their own interest first. Still, as i said, this wont be too big of a problem as i do not see them going out of their way to save someone who is of little use now.

No dear, your are mistaken if you think that any country in today's world will risk bilateral relations just to save skin of a declared corrupt politician. Remember that NS have been named and shamed globally in Panama Papers and then have been declared corrupt by the county's court leaving him of little use for anyone. No one is going to go out of way to save a thief. :)

If you think otherwise can you detail the reasons of doing so?

I have my reasons but i cannot disclose them. And if you think turki me corruption nahi hoti to apki maan lete hain... awein thodi apne yaha se log wapis kiye hain... court kuch karen to janaab... conviction nahi hui hai abhi tak ye baat apko kese samjhaon... khair allah inshallah behtar karega

p.s. bhai ek baat to batao me konse angle se false flagger hon jo log mujhe false flagger kehte phir rahe hai

I have my reasons but i cannot disclose them.
Ok

And if you think turki me corruption nahi hoti to apki maan lete hain...
Never said that, did it?
Just saying that NS is not of any use to anyone!

p.s. bhai ek baat to batao me konse angle se false flagger hon jo log mujhe false flagger kehte phir rahe hai
Hein,,,,, where have i said that? :O

Ok

Never said that, did it?
Just saying that NS is not of any use to anyone!

Hein,,,,, where have i said that? :O

lol at the red part..... sir mara hua haathi bhi sawa laakh ka bikta hai

aap nahi janab... 97 percent polluted palestinien water thread me warpeace sahab character certificate bech rahe hai... yani modi ki tarah ye bhi kuch keh den bas theek hai?

lol at the red part..... sir mara hua haathi bhi sawa laakh ka bikta hai
Only that he is not a "mara hua haathi". All he is good for is the money he have with him that he can invest in some place. Countries can be after that and that alone but risking bilateral relations for that, i personally do not see that happening. That is my point of view on this.

aap nahi janab... 97 percent polluted palestinien water thread me warpeace sahab character certificate bech rahe hai... yani modi ki tarah ye bhi kuch keh den bas theek hai?
Oh, not aware of that. Dont know why he would say so. You should take up the matter with him i would say.

Only that he is not a "mara hua haathi". All he is good for is the money he have with him that he can invest in some place. Countries can be after that and that alone but risking bilateral relations for that, i personally do not see that happening. That is my point of view on this.

Oh, not aware of that. Dont know why he would say so. You should take up the matter with him i would say.

i totally disagree with the first paragraph but we can agree to disagree.

and second line.. do dafa pocha hai... lagta hai ignore kardia hai usne awein fatwe de kar hit and run type khair hai pehli dafa thodi hua hai...lol

Aakhir kaar!

----------------------------------------------------------

Nawaz Sharif, Pakistan’s former prime minister, left for London on Wednesday ahead of a looming verdict on corruption charges he and his daughter Maryam face amid mounting signs of a military-led clamp down on the media.

Maryam said they will visit her mother who is undergoing cancer treatment in the U.K. capital, posting pictures on Twitter of her father sitting in a plane’s business class section. “If exemption not granted, will return before next hearing Insha’Allah,” she said, referring to the criminal case they face. She added in a separate post that “as the storm abates, those who stood firm, shall emerge victorious & shine through.”

400x-1.jpg

Nawaz Sharif

Photographer: Aamir Qureshi/AFP via Getty Images
Sharif leaves Pakistan as the media faces increased censorship over coverage of the former premier, who was disqualified from office last year on graft charges. He continues to control the ruling party and has held rallies ahead of elections due in July. Pakistan’s military has strained ties with the civilian government and is widely speculated to have brought about Sharif’s downfall.

Since March, Geo -- a popular television channel -- has been forced off air in parts of the country and newspaper columnists have complained of censorship. The judiciary, which many see as being supported by the military, has ordered a media regulator to take action against television programs critical of the Supreme Court -- which last week issued a lifetime ban against Sharif ever holding public office.

‘Quiet Bans’
“The media is under pressure from various institutions,” said Arif Nizami, the editor of the Pakistan Today newspaper. “The bigger danger isn’t these bans, but quiet bans that we don’t see and aren’t talked about.”

Television channels on Tuesday muted or stopped coverage of a speech made by Sharif critical of the courts. Pakistan’s media has also shied away from covering protests by ethnic Pashtun groups who have accused the military of repression and disappearances. A spokesman for the armed forces wasn’t immediately available for comment.

Journalists have also fled the country. Taha Siddiqui, a prominent Pakistani reporter who has been critical of the military, wrote in the U.K. Guardian newspaper this month that he relocated to Paris after escaping kidnap on a busy highway in Islamabad in January. In the open letter to Pakistan’s army chief, General Qamar Bajwa, he accused the military of the attempted abduction and an atmosphere that was muzzling the media and forcing journalists into exile.

“Democracy in this country is insecure,” Marriyum Aurangzeb, Pakistan’s minister for information and broadcasting, said by phone on Tuesday. “We’re still in transition.”

Sharif developed an acrimonious relationship with the military in previous stints in power. He was ousted in a 1999 coup after he tried to remove General Pervez Musharraf the then head of the army. He was forced into exile until his return to politics in 2007. Following the 2016 Panama Papers leak, Sharif and his three children face criminal proceedings on allegations that they purchased high-end London properties illegally, which they deny.

The army “is determined to see that Sharif doesn’t make a return to political life,” said Burzine Waghmar, a member of the Centre for the Study of Pakistan at the School of Oriental and African Studies in London. “Sharif is a spent force.”

The political turmoil has roiled Pakistan’s markets and its benchmark stock index was the worst performer globally last year, though it has seen a measured rebound since. The country’s finances are also deteriorating with the country’s foreign reserves falling the most in Asia in the past year.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...emier-leaves-for-london-as-court-ruling-looms

Shehbaz Sharif bhi 21 April ko London ja raha hai. Imran Khan 23 April ko

Kuch garbar tu nahi hai?

i totally disagree with the first paragraph but we can agree to disagree.

and second line.. do dafa pocha hai... lagta hai ignore kardia hai usne awein fatwe de kar hit and run type khair hai pehli dafa thodi hua hai...lol

Excuse the interruption and don't mind me stating just my two cents about your interesting discussion.

I think that there is a possibility of a Turkish or Chinese business connection that might nudge our friends there to intervene on behalf of Sharifs as negotiators between the aggrieved as in military establishment and sharifs. Still the scope is likely to be limited due to the top brass's principle stand of non interference in judicial matters. That said, let's look at why any country friendly with Pakistan wouldn't go to any meaningful length to find a way out:

• The biggest hurdle to cross by any country that may be interested in helping Sharifs, for whatever reason, is that the current Military leadership wants nothing to do with Sharif Family anymore.
  • Every foreign country accepts that Pakistan is a security state fighting terrorism. Pak Military, is always considered the most powerful, sane and stable institution to rely on in dealing with Pakistan over decades and in the long run...not the ever changing political or democratic scene or political forces as democratic governments come in power, complete their terms and leave.
  • That leaves the ever fighting with military Sharifs as a not so favorable partner to count on. Why would a friend of Pakistan such as Turkey or China would aggravate Pakistan military and try to find a way out for Sharifs?
  • Corruption and getting caught doing it at this level is not kosher anymore.
  • First time in the history of Pakistan, the two most powerful state institutions as in Military and Judiciary of Pakistan are both not looking back or stuck in a quagmire but looking forward towards setting higher standards in their fields.
Any attempt to reverse this is not going to be a friendly move but that of an enemy.

Excuse the interruption and don't mind me stating just my two cents about your interesting discussion.

I think that there is a possibility of a Turkish or Chinese business connection that might nudge our friends there to intervene on behalf of Sharifs as negotiators between the aggrieved as in military establishment and sharifs. Still the scope is likely to be limited due to the top brass's principle stand of non interference in judicial matters. That said, let's look at why any country friendly with Pakistan wouldn't go to any meaningful length to find a way out:

• The biggest hurdle to cross by any country that may be interested in helping Sharifs, for whatever reason, is that the current Military leadership wants nothing to do with Sharif Family anymore.
  • Every foreign country accepts that Pakistan is a security state fighting terrorism. Pak Military, is always considered the most powerful, sane and stable institution to rely on in dealing with Pakistan over decades and in the long run...not the ever changing political or democratic scene or political forces as democratic governments come in power, complete their terms and leave.
  • That leaves the ever fighting with military Sharifs as a not so favorable partner to count on. Why would a friend of Pakistan such as Turkey or China would aggravate Pakistan military and try to find a way out for Sharifs?
  • Corruption and getting caught doing it at this level is not kosher anymore.
  • First time in the history of Pakistan, the two most powerful state institutions as in Military and Judiciary of Pakistan are both not looking back or stuck in a quagmire but looking forward towards setting higher standards in their fields.
Any attempt to reverse this is not going to be a friendly move but that of an enemy.

Shane bhai mene bhi kuch soch kar hi likha hoga

Ek saal pehle mene keh dia tha.

Niyyat pe hai pora mamla. Duniya ka asool hai.

Ab kuch log kehte hai mujhe kay Pakistani qaum ne maafi maang li hai khatme nabowat kay baad.

Dua hi ki jasakti hai

Shane bhai mene bhi kuch soch kar hi likha hoga

Ek saal pehle mene keh dia tha.

Niyyat pe hai pora mamla. Duniya ka asool hai.

Ab kuch log kehte hai mujhe kay Pakistani qaum ne maafi maang li hai khatme nabowat kay baad.

Dua hi ki jasakti hai
MakafateAmal???

U'n kay leye bhee jo bachna chahtay hain...aur u'n kay leye bhe jo bachana chahtay hain...aik mansoba hota hay har kisi kaa...aik mansoba hota hay Malikul mulk ka...

Jisay apni taaqat aur chalaki ka ghumand hay woh hath paon mar lay...aur agar kamyab ho ja'ay tu jashan mana'ay apni taqat aur chalaki ka...MAKAFATEAMAL...Abhi nahee tu phir sahi... Wa tu Izzu...wa tu zillu...No tension.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom