What's new

Panama Case - Post Verdict Discussion and Updates

Nawazo kya pakka pakka bhaag gaya? Abhi tou maza ana shoro howa tha :(:(

Can anyone predict about NS's return?

4 5 hearing skip keray ga! Jab bailable warrant nikalnay ki bari aye gi tu wapis aye ga symapthy k lye k mujhy meri biwi k pass nahi rehnay dya ja raha wo beemar hain aur yea meray arrest warrant nikal rahy hain

NAB Cases ka lawyer bol raha tha key ab time agya hai Judge kisi bhi waqt Nawaz Sharif ko bulaye ga aur oath lay ga Quran per aur pochay ga yea yea battao theek hai ya nahi.

Last edited:
Can anyone predict about NS's return?
I guessed earlier that he will return soon enough:
Maybe ...

But they are more cunning than we give them credit for...they needed a booster shot in their arm and going to London to attend ailing Kulsoom Nawaz was the best opportunity to play some more politics on legal matters.

To me, this was about making the most of a London visit plan, that has gone a bit awry:
  • Spread disinformation that we are winning the case.
  • Give the impression that Judiciary has banned us on media.
  • Play the victim and cornered tiger.
  • The underdogs go abroad to visit ailing wife and avail photo ops to get more sympathy.
  • Return yet again as having nothing to fear about cases but poor souls victimized by judiciary.
I think point 1 has been a bit successful in the start, point 2 has failed miserably, point 3 is still selling for some PMLN supporters.
Suo moto by CJP has taken the air out of this plan. All that is left is to go abroad and make a return against General perception of running away to pose as if they are fearless...

A SULTAN RAHI ACT THAT HAS SUCCESSFULLY KEPT THEIR LIKE MINDED SUPPORTERS CHEERING THEM ON TILL NOW.

So it just may be so that against the usual expectations that they have run away...the SHER will make another miraculously brave return to face the big bad - filled with animosity - judiciary.

I`m personally hoping for a jackal in the guise of a lion.i.e. return of bakvas in four days.

DbHpj-xX4AAGsxR.jpg:large

DbHpj-wWkAApBFB.jpg:large

DbHpj-uWkAASJs_.jpg:large

DbHpj-vWkAAYDTv.jpg:large

Pakka pakka bhaag gaya kia? :(

Nawazo kya pakka pakka bhaag gaya? Abhi tou maza ana shoro howa tha :(:(

I think moqa tou poora poora diya gaya tha.. lekin woh wapis aayega.. as @QatariPrince and @Shane are mentioning..

Lekin maza bara aana tha agar iss ghatia family ko katehray main bulaya jata..

Teri meherbaani dost.. bahir nahi aana agar NS call dey.. Warna aaj kal MNA/ MPA ko bhi nahi bakhsh rahay..

Teri meherbaani dost.. bahir nahi aana agar NS call dey.. Warna aaj kal MNA/ MPA ko bhi nahi bakhsh rahay..

Don't you worry, I'm too coward...i didn't comes out...sure..even NS at my Door!

Arif Hameed Bhatti Ko Kya Howa Idhar....strange

It seems, NS took the game to a tilt and there is an NRO Offer from Establishment.
I must say, I oppose any NRO to NS. He shouldn't take any NRO anymore at the twilight of his political career otherwise he will be in dustbin of history.

NS going Jails will galvanize PMLN and the narrative of "Vote ko Izzat do" in the longer run and thats what i wants from NS at this moment to stay firm....for God's sack.

Last edited:
Waisay main ne baray baray dekhay, Rauf Klasra jaisa ghatiya sahafi nahi dekha..

It seems, NS took the game to a tilt and there is an NRO Offer from Establishment.
I must say, I oppose any NRO to NS. He shouldn't take any NRO anymore at the twilight of his political career otherwise he will be in dustbin of history.

NS going Jails will galvanize PMLN and the narrative of "Vote ko Izzat do" in the longer run and thats what i wants from NS at this moment to stay firm....for God's sack.

Don't worry, Nawaz will not go to jail, unless establishment really wants to put him in jail, which in my opinion, hasn't been decided yet.

What has been decided is to kick the whole family (including Shahbaz Shareef) out of the Pakistani politics. Until now, establishment is quite successful in its strategy.

This Army leadership (except very few elements) are determined to conduct operation clean up against foreign friends. Altaf is gone, now is the turn of Shareef family, and then Asif Zardari family (for acting as agents of another neighboring country).

Waisay main ne baray baray dekhay, Rauf Klasra jaisa ghatiya sahafi nahi dekha..

Chohrro Rauf Klasra Ko....Yeh Parho Aur Khush Hojao..
http://dunya.com.pk/index.php/author/haroon-ur-rahid/2018-04-19/23021/38485974#.Wtgwqi5uZdg

Don't worry, Nawaz will not go to jail, What has been decided is to kick the whole family (including Shahbaz Shareef) out of the Pakistani politics. Until now, establishment is quite successful in its strategy.

Amen....Establishment doing a great work for democracy in Pakistan.

Bhai kya uska koi personal issue hai IK ke saath ya wo bhi khud ko aql-e-kul samajhta hai...?
Mein us shakhs ko kafi had tak neutral samajhta tha but...

Don't worry, Nawaz will not go to jail, unless establishment really wants to put him in jail, which in my opinion, hasn't been decided yet.

They Should decides, time is passing.
NS going overboard, he is aligning with ANP.
To some extent agreeing principally with PTM.
(There is planned Jalsa In the heart of Lahore (Mochi Gate) on 22nd April.)
Sure, you are taking out all Establishment's Electable from PMLN in days and months to come.
But it didn't budging NS to comes to you anymore.
PMLN won't coming in Govt...sure, but what is replacing PMLN is only "Chaos" under a hung parliament.
PMLN in Opposition will be more dangerous and stingy then in treasury.

You people didn't understands....but Establishment is in deep deep thinking of their cards at the moment, they are moving to unchartered waters in the days to come....something never happens in Past 70 Years except...Elections 70.

Amen....Establishment doing a great work for democracy in Pakistan.
Yes, it is doing great work. Empowering the institutions so that they could do their work effectively.

Otherwise, these goons (politicians) will not just loot, but start killing people mercilessly. They started it in Model town, but due to no support from the institutions, couldn't continue.

They Should decides, time is passing.
NS going overboard, he is aligning with ANP.
To some extent agreeing principally with PTM.
(There is planned Jalsa In the heart of Lahore (Mochi Gate) on 22nd April.)
Sure, you are taking out all Establishment's Electable from PMLN in days and months to come.
But it didn't budging NS to comes to you anymore.
PMLN won't coming in Govt...sure, but what is replacing PMLN is only "Chaos" under a hung parliament.
PMLN in Opposition will be more dangerous and stingy then in treasury.

You people didn't understands....but Establishment is in deep deep thinking of their cards at the moment, they are moving to unchartered waters in the days to come....something never happens in Past 70 Years except...Elections 70.

NS is gone boss.. Try to find a leader whose family name is not "Shareef". Even Babra Shareef and Umar Shareef aren't acceptable.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom