What's new

pamyk and teaching the turkmen language

not good place to continue our conversations i leave u alone , u too leave me alone

I wish you all the best and good luck in life. Truly.

My cousin an expert ophthalmologist married some years ago his wife from ex Soviet and Muslim ....ova ; they have now two girls. But culture was too different. It is only a paper in their hands and they walk their own ways. Sad to say that.

All the best

My cousin an expert ophthalmologist married some years ago his wife from ex Soviet and Muslim ....ova ; they have now two girls. But culture was too different. It is only a paper in their hands and they walk their own ways. Sad to say that.

All the best
im sry to hear that bow you post here let me ask some questions did u watch the videos how do u see the language ?

I watched . You are very talented your English pronunciation is almost perfect.

Your charisma is good but a bit too much for a teacher, who must show and represent discipline.
You should try to get a job at GCHQ.

Home | GCHQ

English, Russian ,Turkish- at least 3 languages and perfect mental condition and reliability is precondition.
Maybe that could be your future.

Maybe MIT in Türkiye ? You must decide.

Milli İstihbarat Teşkilatı

A Pakistani friend did that 10 years ago. And he is happy and well respected.

@asena_great

Try it. Go your own way. Believe in your KISMET.

She's hot...

@BordoEnes

I reject all communications except open in forum or with the mods or admins directly .

Doesn't interest me ice or hot. Wish here all the best.

All the best

I too feels that Turkish and Uzbek culture is quite wide a part.

There are differences but if you marry someone. Stay married and be a man of honor.

Woment of everywhere will ditch you in the same way :D

i just saw it right now maybe i need to change my username !

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

hey come down @Hurshid Celebi is writing confusing stuff
dunno.gif

I too feels that Turkish and Uzbek culture is quite wide a part.

There are differences but if you marry someone. Stay married and be a man of honor.

Woment of everywhere will ditch you in the same way :D

They stay still married cause of the children, but his wife can't get enough material things;
that's what they missed so Long in SSCB and Türkmenistan.

Back
Top Bottom