What's new

Palestinian woman gives birth from smuggled sperm

Israeli doctors save many Palestinian lives every year which is much more noteworthy than allowing prisoners to have sex.....but that didn't stop one female Palestinian suicide bomber to pack explosives in her underwear and come back to bomb the same hospital she was treated for burns. She was arrested at an Israeli Checkpoint before she could detonate her bomb

Descent from patient to suicide bomber - World news - Mideast/N. Africa | NBC News

I did say 'one of many potential points' ;)

I know of (occasional) Israeli hospitals helping out Palestinians, and that is one of those 'good points'. On the other hand, I've also heard of Palestinian babies dying during childbirth at Israeli checkpoints because (at least some) Israeli soldiers don't much care about Palestinian women giving birth.

As for the Palestinian woman who went back to that hospital with a bomb; I doubt Allah is going to reward her for her attempt, and I'm glad she got caught before she could hurt anyone (saves her quite a bit of negative Karma points I think). She's a severely mis-informed soul.

BTW, another point for improvement of Israeli military conduct towards the Palestinians would be how they treat Palestinian offenders below the age of say 15. It's no good to hear about children being mistreated by Israeli soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom