What's new

Palestine's leader Abbas ENRAGES Germany and the rest of Europe with "50 Holocausts" remark

Yes of course, the truth is now considered offensive in the West

im from the rest of europe, and I am not enraged, Just I dont give a sht about that guy says.

he can says what he want, like any other person, it's his opinion, that is all, let him talk it freely.

And it's tiring all that victimization speech, it's psychological insane a mass of people treating themselves as victims everyday, saying what is taboo and what is not.

Armenians suffered a genocide too and they are not remembering every f day.
The Zionist controlled media is emotionally hysterical day after day, goading the population into non stop anger, rage and indignance over issues that do not affect them while the billionaires continue to plunder the economy and set psychopathic policies that are walking their populations off a cliff.

Not going to waste my time watching the video- post a proper academic source. All sorts of shit on video - most of it not backed by hard evidence. History channel on aliens even.

As far as Somaliland, I am happy to see you would be okay with it. Guess you win the argument! :)
The documentary refers to Ottoman archives, where the Arab complaints are registered - and dismissed.
If you want those sources, you have to study the archives.

The most evil persons that I've seen along my life was people with victim complex. They often are sadistic and evil for pleasure.

Now imagine a whole people with victim complex.

In fact, that was the base of Nazi ideology, the victim complex of consider themselves the victims of WWI winners.

Yes of course, the truth is now considered offensive in the West

The Zionist controlled media is emotionally hysterical day after day, goading the population into non stop anger, rage and indignance over issues that do not affect them while the billionaires continue to plunder the economy and set psychopathic policies that are walking their populations off a cliff.
Your meant Jewish-American elite, not Zionist.

Zionist is defend the State of Israel.

And if the Zionist would have so much power in press, Palestinian conflict wouln't be so mainstream.

Just like when France bombs some African shthole, it doesnt appear in press, nobody give a fck.

But when Israel does something, whole world knows it through massmedia.

Western press is ruled by USA elite, and USA elite is interested in a permanent state of war and hate in Israel/Palestine.

Last edited:
Why do you keep nagging about "european squatters"? They came from all over the world ffs.
and why do u keep defending these illegal european squatters so badly? are u one of them??

and why do u keep defending these illegal european squatters so badly?
I'm not defending "squatters". And many are not even squatters. And many are not even European.

If you want to be objective,you have to recognize the Palestinian mistakes as well.

If you want to be objective,you have to recognize the Palestinian mistakes as well.
without the settler colonial project of the poms there wouldn't be any so called Palestinian mistakes

I'm not defending "squatters". And many are not even squatters. And many are not even European.
lets just call them occupiers then.

without the settler colonial project of the poms there wouldn't be any so called Palestinian mistakes
So you blame the British,then the Jews and say everything done by Palestinians,even if it's bad,is ok?

and u refused to condemn the illegal settler colonial project of your fellow europeans.
How have I refused to condemn it? Read my posts from the beginning. I've always condemned Israeli occupation and settling in the Palestinian Authority parts. On the other hand,you're the one who keeps refusing to name a terrorist act a terrorist act. You can't say "Oh what the Israelis did was terrorism" but then say "Oh what the Palestinians did was brave". They were both bad acts.

lets just call them occupiers then.
Without Israel there wouldn't be any Palestinians lol

Without Israel there wouldn't be any Palestinians lol
FB_IMG_1580783958636.jpg

FB_IMG_1622113586948.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom