What's new

Palestine's leader Abbas ENRAGES Germany and the rest of Europe with "50 Holocausts" remark

British Mandate lol, that's the governing body, not Arabs.
FB_IMG_1622676662549.jpg

British Mandate lol, that's the governing body, not Arabs.
FB_IMG_1626086788325.jpg

They never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

Abbas was invited to Germany. He stood up next to the German chancellor and on the 50th anniversary of the Munich massacre carried out by his people, he refused to apologise for it and instead said Israel had carried out "50 Holocausts" against the 'palestinians'.

This has caused outrage all across Europe and has totally exposed the 'palestinians' for what they are. It's even trending on Twitter. Allahu Akbar.

Fantastic diplomatic win for Israel, and they didn't even need to do anything. Just let Abbas go to Germany and run his mouth :rofl::rofl:

Holocaust happened and its aim was to eliminate Jewish people ! If we look what’s going on Palestine, it’s not same happening but the end result will be suppression of Palestinians people. It’s not holocaust sure. But its main untold aim is to suppress whole people.

True Palestinians are guilty of targeting innocents people in Israel, but some Israelis Are not Saint too.

Both sides are wrong.

I was listening à Rabin Ron Chaya on YouTube. He was talking about the future (at least about what it would be according to their religion) of Jerusalem. He was saying Jerusalem will be so big that its suburb will start from Damascus.

So how they intend to do that if not by killing millions of Arabs ? Oops the process is already started since long time.

Holocaust happened and its aim was to eliminate Jewish people ! If we look what’s going on Palestine, it’s not same happening but the end result will be suppression of Palestinians people. It’s not holocaust sure. But its main untold aim is to suppress whole people.

True Palestinians are guilty of targeting innocents people in Israel, but some Israelis Are not Saint too.

Both sides are wrong.

I was listening à Rabin Ron Chaya on YouTube. He was talking about the future (at least about what it would be according to their religion) of Jerusalem. He was saying Jerusalem will be so big that its suburb will start from Damascus.

So how they intend to do that if not by killing millions of Arabs ? Oops the process is already started since long time.
Finally somebody said it.

But they don't listen. They think Palestinians are right to do any bad thing.

Now say that Israelis are wrong too. But I guess it’s hard for you to admit it and to say it while living in western countries.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Now say that Israelis are wrong too. But I guess it’s hard for you to admit it and to say it while living in western countries.
Thanks.
Where are we wrong? We fight literal terrorist organisations.

Sure, we made mistakes, but we are not wrong in our policies.

Where are we wrong? We fight literal terrorist organisations.

Sure, we made mistakes, but we are not wrong in our policies.

You know it very well. You only have to listen several Israeli rabbis you will get the answer.

Why? Rabbis aren't the Israeli government.
They say openly what the governments don’t say openly. What’s happening in and around Israel matches perfectly what they are telling since decades. And Some rabbis are former military men.

They say openly what the governments don’t say openly. What’s happening in and around Israel matches perfectly what they are telling since decades. And Some rabbis are former military men.
What😂 what are they saying?

Orthodox Jews rarely go to the army, and people going to the military rarely become Orthodox Jews, let alone Rabbis.

Thanks.
Haven't you noticed that I've said it many times already? In various threads?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom