What's new

Palestine in photos

Backing the Pan-Arabist movement lead by Hussien Shareef of Jordan was not a good decision for Palestinians.

My bro, All Arabs backed Al Shareef Al Hussein Bin Ali not only Palestinians. Britain Reneged on its promises to him and betrayed Arabs. Jordanians and Arabs fought so hard to repel immigrated Jews and Britain but they failed, because they were themselves newly dependent from western occupations and had weak armies at that time. I can't deny that he made a mistake by trusting British but we can't change the history, its over. Lets look into the future.

How could a reasonable person compare between life expectancy in 70s and in 80s,90s, 2000s in which the health sect is far... far more advanced than in 70s decade. If you coudn't figure out that life expetency improves by time due to Medical advances, then I have nothing to say.
Now I understand why Arab countries are in so bad condition. You are unable to understand 4th grad math terms and charts. I compared growth. During Jordanian rule life expectancy did not grew almost. During the Israeli rule it grew rapidly.

Now I understand why Arab countries are in so bad condition. You are unable to understand 4th grad math terms and charts. I compared growth. During Jordanian rule life expectancy did not grew almost. During the Israeli rule it grew rapidly.

:rofl:
As I stated before, I have nothing to say to you.

radio-free-palestine-bethlehem-downtown.1332594518.jpg

view_of_bethlehem.1332594524.jpg

palestine_bethlehem.1332594529.jpg

bethlehem-surrounded-by-separation-wall.1332594534.jpg

bethlehem-manger-square.1332594536.jpg

radio-free-palestine-bethlehem-city-view.1332594542.jpg

I want to visit Jerusalem, the 3rd holiest city of Islam.

My Palestinian friend said Israelis will start fights with me in Jerusalem because I am Muslim (even though I am not Arab). Is that true?

My Palestinian friend said Israelis will start fights with me in Jerusalem because I am Muslim (even though I am not Arab). Is that true?

I will definitely not get accepted even with a Canadian passport because i was born in Riyadh Saudi Arabia :lol:

You can't to Israel on a Pakistani passport.

Why Muslims are not tolerant, see brothers I am going by Islamic logic

a) At time of birth every child is Muslim. Much before Islam was founded (some million year ago) every one was Muslim. Even you guys believe Adam and Eve was Muslim. So the earth belong to Muslim (According to you).

b) At the time of Quyamat (Apocalypse) every one on earth will become Muslim , so then also earth will belong to Muslim again.

So rather than fighting with non-Muslim why don't you guys wait for Quayamat (End of the day)??? Live today peacefully coz tomorrow every one will become Muslim.

Back
Top Bottom