Pak’s thousand cuts to be hit by Doval’s offensive defense policy this year

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
SOURCE: ONEINDIA

b9873b8666daace479917a7b3811460e

Pakistan will look to up the ante against India in 2019, which happens to election year. The Intelligence Bureau says that Pakistan will look to keep the Indian forces busy at the border. Pakistan has been looking to enhance its military capabilities and this is a clear indication that the trouble at the border would high, official sources said. Going by some of the procurements, it becomes clear that Pakistan would look to hit Indian targets at a range of 4 to 5 kilometres.

The IB official said that Pakistan would look to make a desperate push to inflict India with a thousand cuts. However India would have a counter to this move and in this context would push National Security Advisor, Ajit Doval’s offensive defence and double squeeze policy.

What Pakistan is doing:
To up the ante Pakistan is is procuring 245 150mm SP Mike-10 guns from Italy. Reports state that at least 120 have already been procured. In addition to this Pakistan is also eyeing the T-90 tanks from Russia.

In addition to this Pakistan is also inducting the Chinese VT-4 ranks and the trials for the same have already been conducted. A PTI reported said that at present, Pakistan is learnt to have around 17 units pf Chinese origin T-59 and T69 tanks, which comprise 30 per cent of its total tank strength, the sources said. It also has 12 regiments of Al-Zarar tanks, which makes 20 per cent of the tank fleet while Ukrain origin T-80-UD and T-85 UD as well as upgraded version of T-59 tanks comprise the rest of the 50 per cent tank fleet, they said.

“The Pakistan Army is carrying out modernisation of its armored regiments in a calibrated and time-bound manner which is not the case in India,” said an expert, who wished not to be named.

He said it was a matter of concern the way Pakistan was modernising its tank fleet.
The Indian Army has also raised an independent tank brigade which is stationed in Ladakh but it is not enough, the expert added.

While on one hand the Pakistan Army would look to keep the border on the boil, on the other it would also enhance trouble in Kashmir. The intent of keeping the border busy would be to ensure that the infiltrations take place. Nearly 250 terrorists have been killed Jammu and Kashmir in 2018. With these losses, Pakistan would look to increase the terrorist count in the Valley, sources tell OneIndia.

The Indian response:
There have been questions asked if there would be a war with Pakistan. Sources say that there would be no war, but India would not play the role of a Chowkidar either. This would mean that the offensive defence and double squeeze policy would come into force.

The offensive defense and double squeeze policy of Doval’s was visible during the surgical strikes that India carried out across the Line of Control following the Uri attack.

The NSA had set out a detailed plan on dealing with Pakistan.

In 2014 he had explained in detail what the ‘defensive offense,’ startegy was. For far too long, India’s response to Pakistani terror has been defensive, “like chowkidars”, just preventive, he had said. Unlike a purely chowkidar-like response to engaging with the enemy, and even unlike an all-out offensive response – where nuclear war becomes a possibility – defensive offence is when you go and attack the place where the offense is coming from.

it is warning to Hindu extremists in India not to send more terrorists like kulboshan & TTP in Pakistan or else ready to get 1000 cuts:tup:

SOURCE: ONEINDIA

b9873b8666daace479917a7b3811460e

Pakistan will look to up the ante against India in 2019, which happens to election year. The Intelligence Bureau says that Pakistan will look to keep the Indian forces busy at the border. Pakistan has been looking to enhance its military capabilities and this is a clear indication that the trouble at the border would high, official sources said. Going by some of the procurements, it becomes clear that Pakistan would look to hit Indian targets at a range of 4 to 5 kilometres.

The IB official said that Pakistan would look to make a desperate push to inflict India with a thousand cuts. However India would have a counter to this move and in this context would push National Security Advisor, Ajit Doval’s offensive defence and double squeeze policy.

What Pakistan is doing:
To up the ante Pakistan is is procuring 245 150mm SP Mike-10 guns from Italy. Reports state that at least 120 have already been procured. In addition to this Pakistan is also eyeing the T-90 tanks from Russia.

In addition to this Pakistan is also inducting the Chinese VT-4 ranks and the trials for the same have already been conducted. A PTI reported said that at present, Pakistan is learnt to have around 17 units pf Chinese origin T-59 and T69 tanks, which comprise 30 per cent of its total tank strength, the sources said. It also has 12 regiments of Al-Zarar tanks, which makes 20 per cent of the tank fleet while Ukrain origin T-80-UD and T-85 UD as well as upgraded version of T-59 tanks comprise the rest of the 50 per cent tank fleet, they said.

“The Pakistan Army is carrying out modernisation of its armored regiments in a calibrated and time-bound manner which is not the case in India,” said an expert, who wished not to be named.

He said it was a matter of concern the way Pakistan was modernising its tank fleet.
The Indian Army has also raised an independent tank brigade which is stationed in Ladakh but it is not enough, the expert added.

While on one hand the Pakistan Army would look to keep the border on the boil, on the other it would also enhance trouble in Kashmir. The intent of keeping the border busy would be to ensure that the infiltrations take place. Nearly 250 terrorists have been killed Jammu and Kashmir in 2018. With these losses, Pakistan would look to increase the terrorist count in the Valley, sources tell OneIndia.

The Indian response:
There have been questions asked if there would be a war with Pakistan. Sources say that there would be no war, but India would not play the role of a Chowkidar either. This would mean that the offensive defence and double squeeze policy would come into force.

The offensive defense and double squeeze policy of Doval’s was visible during the surgical strikes that India carried out across the Line of Control following the Uri attack.

The NSA had set out a detailed plan on dealing with Pakistan.

In 2014 he had explained in detail what the ‘defensive offense,’ startegy was. For far too long, India’s response to Pakistani terror has been defensive, “like chowkidars”, just preventive, he had said. Unlike a purely chowkidar-like response to engaging with the enemy, and even unlike an all-out offensive response – where nuclear war becomes a possibility – defensive offence is when you go and attack the place where the offense is coming from.

Which actually means they are going to do NOTHING to Pakistan because they CAN'T.

Double squeeze ? Is he talking about keeping the LOC hot and simultaneously increasing spend on Indian support to baluchi fighters ?

Doval and south block in New Delhi needs to focus on how to bring back home in one piece, the Indian terror infrastructure in Afghansitan if shite hits the fan.

I applied for QLD eoi for 489. Thanks a million.
The comment you have chosen to respond to me though! :lol:

I applied for QLD eoi for 489. Thanks a million.
By the way, your consultant doesn't seem to be serious about your application.. Keep a close eye on him.. immi cases of a lot of people I know have been dragged by these kind of consultants..

The comment you have chosen to respond to me though! :lol:

By the way, your consultant doesn't seem to be serious about your application.. Keep a close eye on him.. immi cases of a lot of people I know have been dragged by these kind of consultants..
Lol on the comment part, I did not see that comment.
Yea, I need to push these consultants.. all bloody chors.. all service happens only before the payment is made.
First I was advised wrongly for the anzsco code, second he gave some cock and bull on Nsw stream 2 which is now not there apparently. Anyways, I hope st least this comes.
Are you dropping your PR? Which state were u nominated from or was it 189.

Lol on the comment part, I did not see that comment.
Yea, I need to push these consultants.. all bloody chors.. all service happens only before the payment is made.
Let me know if you need any help in future.. you will be my 13th successful case..

Are you dropping your PR? Which state were u nominated from or was it 189.

My PR is under subclass 189.. And yes, till now I have no interest in moving there.. However, I can send my family if they agree.. That way, can keep my PR active..

Back
Top Bottom