What's new

Pak's response to India on hacking of OGRA's site

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay now everybody listen

First of all why were indian sites defaced by us?

HMG has been playing around with pakistani communities and websites for a long time now and on the top of that they are thinking that pakistanis can't do anything?
LOL dude get a life. These defacements were not dedicated for the fame of our group name PCA. Pakistan Cyber Army this group name was created right 5 minutes before we defaced these websites. This means we dont have any intention to spread our names nor we need to show our skill levels. This is just a matter of our nation Pakistan.
We cant stop HMG from defacing our websites ... allrite go deface some more..dont come in forums and say we are crying and can't do anything..we dont have time for this **** seriously.. and yea...backoff..otherwise we really need to take out some time..and as we said before ..smoke your doors off till u burn to ashes. :P (no offense :D)

OH the defaced websites got fixed?

All the people who think that anyone can control a website permanently if you break into it.. they are wrong..there is no such way you can control a website completely. You can put your page for a period of time , until the owner of that website sees it and because he has the hosting control he is the only real owner no matter how deep you can go into it. So it has to get back to normal page anyways. that's why screen shots are used:P

HMG REHACKED??
LOL all the pakistani's should really be proud of this. First of all ..instead of bringing the site to the normal page, they are putting their messages on their own indian websites HAHAHAHA lol anyways never mind ..
hacking a website again is not a big thing, anyone can do this if you are sure about the existence of a vulnerability in a website.
HMG hacked our oil and gas website.. that was a random act..
Our attack was planned , and dedicated to their OIL AND GAS website which makes sense plus it shows we pakistanis can do it.
see we are white hats, dont force us to show our black hat sides , that be really bad.

Regards,
PCA

Hello , CHECKOUT OuR Response to HMG ;)

Biggest Bank of india Bank of baroda Hacked

Bank of Baroda - India's International Bank - Global bank with a network of branches in India, and an international presence in 21 countries

and now indian CID ! website hacked lol i can't post links sorry

You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more. lol i have pics and defacement link of Bank of baroda & indian CID website

Hello , CHECKOUT OuR Response to HMG ;)

Biggest Bank of india Bank of baroda Hacked

Bank of Baroda - India's International Bank - Global bank with a network of branches in India, and an international presence in 21 countries

and now indian CID ! website hacked lol i can't post links sorry

You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more. lol i have pics and defacement link of Bank of baroda & indian CID website BUT I CAN'T post
visit "W W W . P A K B U G S . O R G" too see defacement links & Pics of Bank of baroda & CID website

A better service to Pakistan would be if you would go around and 'hack' Pakistani websites and inform the webmasters of all the vulnerabilities you find and how to patch them up.

Then go and give the Certified Ethical Hacker exam and land a decent good paying job. You guys definitely have some serious skills, but use them in a more constructive way. Think about it, you're affecting someone livelihood. If you would hack some top secret database and pull out RAWs secret plans to bomb Pakistan, then I would say go ahead. But just defacing a website such as ONGCindia would lead to you affecting some poor chaps livelihood.

if it is childish i must let you know your countryman did this childish before us to harm our websites we did the same we answer it we dident did the childish.

its not good to hack but some time must answer also important

Pakistan Cyber Army :woot:

:pakistan:

Pakistan ZindaBad :pakistan:

agree:cheers:

What? So will they save my *** from indian hackers killers and terrorists?

Asli mein... some indians are hacking my place and saying they'll kill me! They said they killed 27 muslims in gujrat and they'll kill me. You believe that? Its not a joke. Really!

This the channel:
YouTube - islamkigandmaro's Channel

He has like personal information about me in his video... like my name, my bachi ka name... Wonder kaun usko bola ye sab. Really he cud only trace isp at best. Usko aur sab kaisay pata chala? I said i will report to google and call police but google takes no action AT ALL. I dunno without any information it makes sense to call police.

Sab merey doston ki ghalti hai... they made hindu fanatics run after me. Its just such mean behavior. I cant believe it. :undecided:

Nywayz check out my channel:
YouTube - pakistanif4life's Channel

And also most vids on this channel are mine and all pictures been comprised by me. Usko khaak vid banani nai aati:
YouTube - nuzixpaki117's Channel

Hes angry with me. lol.

A better service to Pakistan would be if you would go around and 'hack' Pakistani websites and inform the webmasters of all the vulnerabilities you find and how to patch them up.

Then go and give the Certified Ethical Hacker exam and land a decent good paying job. You guys definitely have some serious skills, but use them in a more constructive way. Think about it, you're affecting someone livelihood. If you would hack some top secret database and pull out RAWs secret plans to bomb Pakistan, then I would say go ahead. But just defacing a website such as ONGCindia would lead to you affecting some poor chaps livelihood.

Yo asim... why wud these guys tell u if they've hacked someone. Cant you see their ip adresses and simply report them and tell someone to take legal action? Or are they just hiding their ip behind an anonomyzer or someone elses ip? It does'nt make sense to propagate their hacking experiance...

My freinds developed a program f4 that. They can hide ur ip behind other systems but u need a host or sumthing...

It is? Ya it is but not if people start threatening to kill u. Its just mean behavior man... :agree:

Don't fret over internet threats - the anonymity is the sole reason why people tend to type "mean" stuff.
Most often its some lonely kid trying to vent his frustrations with life.

Don't fret over internet threats - the anonymity is the sole reason why people tend to type "mean" stuff.
Most often its some lonely kid trying to vent his frustrations with life.

:disagree::disagree::disagree:

Check this:
YouTube - islamkigandmaro's Channel

allahofcukbar, islamkolund, lundfaqir and over 30 other accounts were same person traced to same place mounatin view california where they get their net f4m. Whats funny is we traced them to google. He tried to hit up different ips to confuse likin... the techies have him.

Thing is they got personal information! Havi is my name. Muneeba is my ummm... how da ya say....... close freind.... Now how in hells name he got that sorta information. I mean like lets say he tracks u but he still gets only to ISP rite. Personal info kidher sey aiyee?

So if they threaten after that and admitting to kill 27 muslim civilians then should'nt i be worried? I dunno all but thats what my freinz tell...

And then his fight is with another person who was swearing. He picks me out of the crowd for some reason! Personal satisfaction maybe that he is on top of the world... but maybe hes a hacker. He just gets information about people and knows where they're talking from. Whats that mean?

Pakistani hackers hack Indian website
Updated at: 2012 PST, Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Pakistani hackers hack Indian website KARACHI: In what seems to be an intensifying cyber war between hackers of Pakistan and India, Pakistani hackers managed to hack website of ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation) of India on Tuesday.

A group named Β‘Pakistan Cyber ArmyΒ’ (PCA) said that it hacked Indian ONGC website in response to hacking of the website of PakistanΒ’s OGRA (Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority) by Indian hackers.

Pakistani hackers hack Indian website - GEO.tv

:lol::D:tup:

Are you guys joining the game of cyber warfare like us and the Chinese?.

This must be the new IT game. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom