What's new

Pakistan's War - Images from the frontlines

261998_241074729236934_203795929631481_991202_4661969_n.jpg

LAMO what is Indian flag doing there? Did they win a war with India and took pictures or just satisfying ego?

It is not a Indian flag, look closely and see the blue stripe above the white one. Trying to be a smarta** eh?

It is not a Indian flag, look closely and see the blue stripe above the white one. Trying to be a smarta** eh?

Its an Indian flag without a doubt .... no other country's flag has an orange at top , white at middle with a chakra .....

Its an Indian flag without a doubt .... no other country's flag has an orange at top , white at middle with a chakra .....

But does Indian flag have blue on the other hand, eh?

Just stating the facts in the pics ... was responding to nuclearpak's post.

Any country's flag you know ?

Btw many armies practice with the enemy's flag in military exercises, does PA do that too ?

Yeah i think they do.

But no, i dont think any other country has a flag like that. Netherlands has one with red instead of Orange. Italy has green instead of blue.

Most probably and Indian replica, but with a little change. For war games.

hi ! i will be posting some wot images-- sorry if reposts , they were dounloaded by google search and then uploaded to a free photosharing server

X16Gs.jpg
i1biF.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

ejXwl.jpg
2zdHb.jpg
qQiBP.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom