What's new

Pakistan's War - Images from the frontlines

Why we need this in current circumstances?
And
Does we had these before.
Some information about its fire power.?

b6d339b96057eaa5f42b3c3e6d95e15f.jpg

a340b1d64bd91cbb81b14e07945163b9.jpg

^ they look like 'excercise' pics. the ground in FATA does not have grassy knolls etc.

Well if you look from neutral perspective this war is shame on Pakistan that they created such a situation that they are using tanks in on own country. Pakistan is on war without invader.

Well if you look from neutral perspective this war is shame on Pakistan that they created such a situation that they are using tanks in on own country. Pakistan is on war without invader.

its shame on you that you can't read urdu but comment every matter without know nothing .its exersize image near muzfer ghard panjab of yesterday.near my home town.:bounce:

its shame on you that you can't read urdu but comment every matter without know nothing .its exersize image near muzfer ghard panjab of yesterday.near my home town.:bounce:

well the reply was bout WoT.....hope u dont need to know urdu to understand this fact......even u know WoT is the worst thing u guys r facing......;)

My Dear, even i was amazed to discover that Olives grow in places like Wanna.

يار يھ زيتون نھيں سفيدے كا درخت ھے

To the disappointment of many, we have not just faced it but crushed and killed it, and all without making a song and dance about it.:bounce:

True.
Job well done by Military.:smitten:

Back
Top Bottom