What's new

Pakistan's Vibrant Middle Class Driving Motorcycle Sales Boom

Similarly if Pakistan also changes it base year to 2010 or 2015 for gross domestic product calculation, might be a huge exercise, and include informal sector, undocumented economy, according to a report which is about half the to the total economy of the country, Pakistan nominal GDP can cross 450-500 billion USD and it means a huge surge for the country in international forums, FDI investment, attracting more investment, clout and power, so and so forth.

Attracting actual investments takes more than just changing the base year or by adding undocumented numbers.

#Pakistan #auto parts maker Loads Limited CEO more than bullish on nation's auto sector. #economy #manufacturing

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1310741/optimistic-loads-limited-ceo-just-bullish-pakistans-auto-sector/

Munir Bana advised many of his employees to buy the company’s shares as date of the book-building portion of the IPO neared. Many of them hesitated, but some of them opted to buy a personal stake in the auto part maker’s expansion plan.

Weeks later, many regretted their decision and those who bought the shares wished they had invested more.

After all, the share price of Loads Limited – the last listing on the Pakistan Stock Exchange in 2016 – jumped over 100% within a few weeks of trading. It is currently priced at Rs56.76 after starting on Rs34 and has also handed out 10% bonus shares and Rs1 as dividend to its shareholders.

“Our employees were hesitant to enter the stock market, but when I insisted many of them bought the company’s shares,” said Bana, the CEO of Loads Limited, one of the leading auto part makers in the country.

“Those who did not buy or purchase just a few shares now regret (their decision).”

Before offering 50 million shares through the IPO, the company first offered 2.5 million shares to its employees to engage them in the company’s future aggressive investment plans. The company eventually managed to raise Rs1.7 billion, an amount the company is now using for expansion of its production capacity.

Loads makes radiators, exhaust systems, mufflers, sheet metal components among other parts, and its clients include more than a dozen national and multinational companies engaged in the production of motorcycles, cars and heavy vehicles manufacturers.
Bullish on future growth

Bana, a Chartered Accountant, believes two developments have been positive triggers for the local auto industry — the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC), a $55-billion investment and loan package that envisages changing the way China conducts trade, and the Automotive Development Policy (ADP) 2016-21 announced in March 2016.

Industry experts believe the auto sector would be a major beneficiary of CPEC, given the corridor’s vision of upgrading Pakistan’s road and highways network.

Officials say the country would need heavy vehicles not only during the construction phase, but also after the infrastructure projects are completed.

“New entrants and new models, as well as the increase in heavy vehicles, all speak for themselves,” he said.

World is looking at electric cars and here we are glorifying two wheeler cloned on 1970s technology...I mean seriously...come on???

سجنو۔۔۔ میری بات سنو
Last week I had a motorbike accident, I own a Honda 125. Koi motorcyclists k increased accidents per b baat karo.
90% accidents in Lahore either involve motorcyclists or are caused by us(cause I'm a motorcyclist).

Motor bikes should be banned due to various traffic violations and accidents caused by their riders.

Should be extensive implementation of Metro / Train servcies and connected by series of rent based bicycle stands near the metro / train centers.

• For elderly few (Allowed licenced ) designated cheap taxies would be reasonable

Motor bikes , are used by criminals for crimes
The bikes are easy get away vehicle able to sqeeze between cars and suddenly change directions
Bikes cause alot of accidents due to over speeding or illegal lane changes

Chances of fatal accident is high in motor bikes

why do Indian always ask this question...what does it matter its a freaking motor cycle
do they? dont know about others but brands matter to me even when I am buying washing liquid or chocolate or bread... matters much more for durables..

do they? dont know about others but brands matter to me even when I am buying washing liquid or chocolate or bread... matters much more for durables..
They indeed matter alot...though i was wondering if KTM is available in Pakistan?
@xyxmt

HONDA CD 125 IS WORST BIKE I HAVE EVER DRIVEN.SO MANY FLAWS IT HAS

Back
Top Bottom