What's new

Pakistan's Vibrant Middle Class Driving Motorcycle Sales Boom

public transport become too expensive for lower middle class, a 70cc motor cycle will take you around the city four times in two liters

Is 2 stroke mycl not banned in Pakistan ?

why hate motor cycle

cewek-pake-ninja-.jpg

ninja-250-girl.jpg

kawasaki-ninja-girl.jpg

cewek-pake-motor-ninja.jpg

Lol these Japanese companies are fooling you with older models

it drives doesnt it, and no one fools anyone you get what you pay for, and by the way my knowledge of Pakistani motor cycle market is from 25 years ago

Pakistan should allow Indian motorcycle brands to sell their products, the bikes available in Pakistan are really backdated and rickety. Our Bajaj, Hero, TVS and the venerable Royal Enfield can be treasure chest for Pakistani bike lovers.

why hate motor cycle

kawasaki-ninja-girl.jpg

I loved every part of this bike. :)

2 stroke is faster lighter plus less parts to fix although piston wear quicker than four stroke. plus sound much better na na na. as long as you maintain 2 stroke this baby take you every were.

what we do need is four wheel quad bike wah wah sick buzz dont get the chinese one you be crying starting it but if you do know abit about repairing, than check the valves realign them using valve tool (feeler guage),plus the cdi box cut the kill switch wire.
now try starting it should start up. change the switches on the handle they are very crap.

or you can throw out the engine and put generator type of engine 6.5hp, you do need to weld/cut the frame to fit.

quad bike i like you see i can put my lunch box under the seat and calmily ride down the road. then eat yum yum.

Congrats. Although I hope for your sake, I hope it doesn't become a complete mess like India where the guys in motorbikes are a nuisance - cutting and overtaking from the wrong side, driving on the wrong side of the road, parking haphazardly etc. I have become so fried with driving that have started Ubering to and from work. Invariably get into a argument with a biker once a week. If there was a good public transport system, I would gladly use it.

Please dont repeat the mistake indian cities/city planners have done. Try to push for public transport as much as you can. The race for having private cars only leads to pollutions, congestions, parking issues, fights among neighbours for the parking space, apart from health hazards because of this.

This already happens in Pakistan....:(

Pakistan should allow Indian motorcycle brands to sell their products, the bikes available in Pakistan are really backdated and rickety. Our Bajaj, Hero, TVS and the venerable Royal Enfield can be treasure chest for Pakistani bike lovers.

I loved every part of this bike. :)
It'll only happen if the relationship with india is normalized

Check the new Yamaha YBR 125 and Yamaha YBR 150, they are of new shape, with new sporty, ergonomically designed body, sport rims, and everything. Yamaha has set a new production unit near Karachi and the production has started last year. Check their pictures.

Check the new Yamaha YBR 125 and Yamaha YBR 150, they are of new shape, with new sporty, ergonomically designed body, sport rims, and everything. Yamaha has set a new production unit near Karachi and the production has started last year. Check their pictures.
thats like they are opening up for pakistan,,,,but still a long way to go...now a days KTM is in hand of every 20th teenager in my city and its has become like a necessity for them.

Morgan Stanley's Ruchir Sharma: Prospects of #Pakistan’s #economy "VERY GOOD" & #India's "GOOD" http://tns.thenews.com.pk/pakistans-economy-ready-takeoff/ … via @TheNewsonSunday

Closer to home, he has clubbed four nations of South Asia — Pakistan, Bangladesh, India and Sri Lanka. In general the future outlook for South Asia holds ‘Good’ and for Pakistan it looks ‘Very Good’. I started jumping on the couch after reading the outlook for Pakistan and for the rest of the time I was reading the book I was only interested as to what the future outlook holds for Pakistan in the eyes of most influential investor and thinker. But then the author has added a caution and it’s damn important that we read and comprehend this fine print in detail.

Pakistan’s economy is taking off and the future outlook till 2020 has been termed ‘Very Good’. The rationale used in building this argument is that our working age population is growing and that’s a very good sign for the economy. Inflation is under control which is increasing in the vicinity of 3 per cent but on the other hand GDP is growing at 4.5 per cent. Contrary to the populist demagogy, our debt level is pretty low in relation to comparative economies whereby debt to GDP is at 65 per cent. We have a decent manufacturing base with export economy and we are also investing in factories by opening industrial parks as elucidated in the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC).
Our trade deficit is on the decline as our import bill is on the wane, thanks to lower oil prices in the international market. We are also not exporting commodities whose prices are plummeting in the international market. We would be getting a shot in the arm once the CPEC starts rolling out as China has committed to invest US$ 46 billion in infrastructure and power related projects in Pakistan over the next 20 years.
Sharma says that even if 50 per cent of this commitment materializes, it would be enough to provide us with the necessary infrastructure that will take us from a low-income to a middle-income country during the next five years.
Though hard to digest, the most influential writer and investor says that we don’t have stale leadership like Vladimir Putin of Russia and Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey who have clung to power for more than a decade and are in their fourth terms. But then Nawaz Sharif is in his third term too.
A very important point the author highlights is that for a coup-prone country like ours, the military finally seems to have decided to concentrate on ensuring the internal as well as external security while staying clear of politics.

Turkey changed the base year for calculation of real nominal GDP to 2010 and included a lot of informal economy in the documentation and their nominal GDP touched 1 trillion USD, or 1000 billion USD few years back.

Similarly if Pakistan also changes it base year to 2010 or 2015 for gross domestic product calculation, might be a huge exercise, and include informal sector, undocumented economy, according to a report which is about half the to the total economy of the country, Pakistan nominal GDP can cross 450-500 billion USD and it means a huge surge for the country in international forums, FDI investment, attracting more investment, clout and power, so and so forth.

India did this earlier as well and also the GDP growth was measured with a new methodology and benchmarks and their GDP growth ballooned to 7.6% from 4.8% or something. Pakistan economists need to do all these and be proactive. It's the perception which matters and with perception management things can be turned into reality.

Back
Top Bottom