What's new

Pakistan's top ten Enemies.

hello all.

I have thought about this issue for a while & came up with a list of top ten Enemies that we have and we need to wage a war on them if we are to stand up as a great Nation.

Top 10 Enemies of Pakistan:

1: Feudalism

2: Illiteracy

3: Sectarianism

4: Cast system

5: Tribalism

6: Religious & social intolerance , bigotry & Prejudice

7: Social imbalance

8: Materialistic classification

9: Non urbanization

10: Ignorance of our human & cultural Potential

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many of you would be thinking why i have not added , poverty , bad governance , corruption , bad economy but in my opinion all of these problems arise out of that top ten list as a consequence .

If We deal with those 10 issues and find solutions ,we will alleviate all major issues that we face. We would become a nation which would produce great leaders and politicians , technocrats , professionals and every other aspect we need to progress and stand up as a great nation.

share your thoughts please.

:pakistan:
Regards:

CONGRATULATIONS on a great thread. We in India share the same enemies. We have to defeat these enemies, perhaps one day we shall overcome.

We (Indian) think Pakistan is our biggest problem and I feel most of our pakistani fellas feels the same.

No matter what what we say, we share same problems.
Corruption , the increasing divide between rich and poor,Tribalism,Poverty,Quality education and may more.

Both India and Pakistan must rise up and especially the youth of today must take control.
Aren't we forgetting Environmental problems?
I think they are huge and globally connected.

The gretest problem is we are not good human beings. So we fail to become good leader or politician or teacher or doctor or civil servent and then mess up everything while trying to run a country. Because we do not care about our duties.

Sometime compare us with the Japanese. They have only one reource- that is their dedication to their duties nd that makes the difference.

We (Indian) think Pakistan is our biggest problem and I feel most of our pakistani fellas feels the same.

No matter what what we say, we share same problems.
Corruption , the increasing divide between rich and poor,Tribalism,Poverty,Quality education and may more.

Both India and Pakistan must rise up and especially the youth of today must take control.
Aren't we forgetting Environmental problems?
I think they are huge and globally connected.

Very good post, I have many differences of opinion with indian members, and I love my country, but sometimes human nature makes one depressed - unfortunately it's the world we live in.

hello all.

I have thought about this issue for a while & came up with a list of top ten Enemies that we have and we need to wage a war on them if we are to stand up as a great Nation.

Top 10 Enemies of Pakistan:

1: Feudalism

2: Illiteracy

3: Sectarianism

4: Cast system

5: Tribalism

6: Religious & social intolerance , bigotry & Prejudice

7: Social imbalance

8: Materialistic classification

9: Non urbanization

10: Ignorance of our human & cultural Potential

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many of you would be thinking why i have not added , poverty , bad governance , corruption , bad economy but in my opinion all of these problems arise out of that top ten list as a consequence .

If We deal with those 10 issues and find solutions ,we will alleviate all major issues that we face. We would become a nation which would produce great leaders and politicians , technocrats , professionals and every other aspect we need to progress and stand up as a great nation.

share your thoughts please.

:pakistan:
Regards:

Caste System? Does Caste system also exist in Pakistan? Thought that was more in India

Caste System? Does Caste system also exist in Pakistan? Thought that was more in India

Yes it does which is kinda funny why Pakistan has it when the country was created on bases on Islam. See previos post about what Islam say about feudual system.

Yes it does which is kinda funny why Pakistan has it when the country was created on bases on Islam. See previos post about what Islam say about feudual system.

Thats strange so there what upper caste Muslims and lower caste Muslims?

Surprisingly India has the exact same problems. Except feudalism i guess. After the zamindari system crackdown in the 60s.
But our nations are very very similar. Our problems are not unique, and neither are their solutions. We should really be working together :)

Read previous posts. Caste system does exist in Pak, not as serious as in India. Major difference is that it is based on ethnicity and not on religion and it has pretty much lost it's significance.

@ Blackblood
Don't you think caste system should come at number 10? Overall however i agree with your assessment.

I HATE TO SAY IT BUT THE MAIN POROBLEM WITH BOTH OUR COUNTRIES IS OUR OLDER GENERATION.

Once they get going and the people who are in their 20s or 30s now take the charge of our respective countries , everything will see improvement , from social to economic problems .

Older generation of Indians and Pakistanis are holding us back.

Not saying all are , but most.

sorry if my post sounds rude , but its a fact .

Eg: In india forget about the urban areas but even in the rural areas most youngsters dont believe in the caste system and dont want to follow it but these bloody oldies everywhere even in urban India force us to follow it otherwise it causes problems of all kinds for the children .The good thing is that a youth revolution has already begun in India against this .

Indian and Pakistani oldies also have a reputation for working at snail's pace.

Sorry , if i hurt someone but its just hard reality.

:lol::lol::lol:
If you people don't know about a thing why you don't ask before commenting?
In Pakistan cast system is not based upon religion.But on blood line.

In Pakistan cast system is not based upon religion.But on blood line.

Caste system or not, it still amounts to oppression of the downtrodden, or the lesser children, if you may.

It still is discrimination.

Back
Top Bottom