What's new

Pakistan's stock exchange on the rise again today

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After last 2 days massive surges, PXS is on the rise again today. Compared to last two days, albeit moderate rise, nonetheless significant rise in its own. Index standing at 35, 703.81 while market is suspended.

upload_2019-5-24_9-6-39.png

The Rupee is also stablising against the Dollar.
In my opinion close to Rs 150 to $1 is a more realistic rate for Pakistani Rupee.
In the past it was artificially hiked up by Dar who was playing with fire by increasing the Current Account and Trade Deficits.
The results of such artificial restrains was bound to result in quick correction and due to speculative trading, probably over correction.
What Dar has done by borrowing dollars for short term and on high interest rate is destroyed the chances of the incoming government to control the crisis in immediate term, until and unless it takes long term measures which would benefit in the future. I think PTI government has and would continue to take such measures.
We need responsible economic policies, not gimmicks to hide your true foreign debt by parking loans in the name of Private Limited companies and giving sovereign guarantees for those loans. While all the while showing your dishonesty not to include those loans either in the budgets or in the official figures of borrowing.

I am little puzzled from Pakistanis who don't understand how economy works but still trust and believe their media personalities which in fact know next to nothing about it. Prime example is Nadeem Malik. The idiot had be blocked on the Twitter for over 5 years now, because I put him in his rightful place.

upload_2019-5-24_9-36-20.png

The foreign Exchange Dollar rates had always been rising for last two years, despite the daft policies of Dar.
Here is two years chart of Pakistani rupees value against the dollars. A steady higher rate over the period can be observed.
It is not PTI government the rupees was on decline against the dollar gradually. If you minus short term market manipulation like this week, the rupees had been in gradual decline, well before PTI government came in to power.

upload_2019-5-24_9-41-43.png

The Rupee is also stablising against the Dollar.
In my opinion close to Rs 150 to $1 is a more realistic rate for Pakistani Rupee.
In the past it was artificially hiked up by Dar who was playing with fire by increasing the Current Account and Trade Deficits.
The results of such artificial restrains was bound to result in quick correction and due to speculative trading, probably over correction.
What Dar has done by borrowing dollars for short term and on high interest rate is destroyed the chances of the incoming government to control the crisis in immediate term, until and unless it takes long term measures which would benefit in the future. I think PTI government has and would continue to take such measures.
We need responsible economic policies, not gimmicks to hide your true foreign debt by parking loans in the name of Private Limited companies and giving sovereign guarantees for those loans. While all the while showing your dishonesty not to include those loans either in the budgets or in the official figures of borrowing.

I am little puzzled from Pakistanis who don't understand how economy works but still trust and believe their media personalities which in fact know next to nothing about it. Prime example is Nadeem Malik. The idiot had be blocked on the Twitter for over 5 years now, because I put him in his rightful place.

View attachment 561694

The foreign Exchange Dollar rates had always been rising for last two years, despite the daft policies of Dar.
Here is two years chart of Pakistani rupees value against the dollars. A steady higher rate over the period can be observed.
It is not PTI government the rupees was on decline against the dollar gradually. If you minus short term market manipulation like this week, the rupees had been in gradual decline, well before PTI government came in to power.

View attachment 561697

Majority of Pakistanies Including 95% of educated lot does not understand how economy works, we are now used to getting loans and giving bribes. Every one expects a Miracle and no one is willing to put any extra effort.

No Patwari and those so called PTI claimed supporters who once supported PTI but not anymore here on this thread. Logic be damned.

This rise in stock market will only be considered as govt achievement when it rises above the point limit it was present at time when pti govt took charge otherwise there is a risk that those having influence on govt like jhangir tareen have deliberately influenced stock market to lose value and bought shares at low cost directly or indirectly and will sell them at high price when it reach a potential upto which govt can support stocks rise as they have history of doing such manipulations
Govt is considering to raise petrol price from 1st june by 9pkr per litre which shows where real economic policy of govt stands

Last edited:
This rise in stock market will only be considered as govt achievement when it rises above the point limit it was present at time when pti govt took charge otherwise there is a risk that those having influence on govt like jhangir tareen have deliberately influenced stock market to lose value and bought shares at low cost directly or indirectly and will sell them at high price when it reach a potential upto which govt can support stocks rise as they have history of doing such manipulations
Govt is considering to raise petrol price from 1st june by 9pkr per litre which shows where real economic policy of govt stands

Too quick to name Tareen!! Why!!
Let me tell you my friend, knowing many in Karachi with very deep pockets and having billions at their disposal, I mean billions of dollars not rupees. Tareen is a very small fish, he cannot influence anything on Currency or Stock Market.
Karachi is full of sharks, who manipulate the markets to make quick bucks.
If you know how "Options" work, you will understand what I mean. Through put and call options you can make huge money either way. This game in Karachi Stock Exchange is very old. Don't bring PTI in to it at all.

The reason is very simple, like in many other fields, like these politicians crossing the limits and not accepting any governing laws. Lack of balls in Pakistani men.
Pakistan government had always been lame to deal with the tough decisions.
All such speculators should be jailed. But who is going to do it!!
In the UK insider dealing is a crime. In Pakistan they get away with it.

Until SE crosses 55000 mark .Shut the **** up till then.:pakistan:

Looks like folks are regaining their faith on the Pak economy, which made them wealthy at the first place!!! Amnesty scheme, raising interest rate, getting into very rigorous and stringent financial discipline regime, geo-strategic/political conditions, Deep State and Deep Nation alignment etc. are playing into Pak’s favor!!! The money belonging to Pak might have started returning to Pak....

I am pretty sure the Pak State is also sharpening the stick while bringing forth this humongous carrot...

Looks like folks are regaining their faith on the Pak economy, which made them wealthy at the first place!!! Amnesty scheme, raising interest rate, getting into very rigorous and stringent financial discipline regime, geo-strategic/political conditions, Deep State and Deep Nation alignment etc. are playing into Pak’s favor!!! The money belonging to Pak might have started returning to Pak....

I am pretty sure the Pak State is also sharpening the stick while bringing forth this humongous carrot...

With this amnesty , different from others, if implemented properly can change the canvas of Pakistan economy forever. Let's keep our finger's cross that IK stick to it and doesn't listen to some people close to him who may wants him to act differently.
Use this amnesty as final nail in the coffins of tax dodgers. Make sure anyone who doesn't take advantage of the scheme loses any wealth and assets which comes to light after the expiry date of the amnesty.

Back
Top Bottom