What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

These are Colt M4A1
m4 is a show poney and has failed misweably , so muxh so that even u.s special forces personal were forced to switch to other weapons due to its cronic jamming issue.

SSg only uses it at demo for vip security duties but never in any conflicy envirment where the weapon of choice is the type 56

Wow, they love Chinese weapons don't they

this a pic from a joint exercise with the chinese in which both testeach others weapons

m4 is a show poney and has failed misweably , so muxh so that even u.s special forces personal were forced to switch to other weapons due to its cronic jamming issue.

SSg only uses it at demo for vip security duties but never in any conflicy envirment where the weapon of choice is the type 56

this a pic from a joint exercise with the chinese in which both testeach others weapons

I know sir but i was pointing to the fact that we use Chinese type 56, Chinese multi Grenade launcher,

Yup. M4 is a failure but CM901 ? (Mk18 Mod 1) I don't think so. Anyway i saw colts in a pic. What's the % of the M4 in SSG's inventory? I mean in assault rifles?
BTW I used both M4A1 and M16A4. M16 goes all the ways. :)

Yup. M4 is a failure but CM901 ? (Mk18 Mod 1) I don't think so. Anyway i saw colts in a pic. What's the % of the M4 in SSG's inventory? I mean in assault rifles?

You just stole my words brother, i was about to say the same, the gear in use by NS is preety beefed up and all the parts are custom made, but i think even they use it only for cqb,

SSG commando in the pic is carring a very standard chinese varient (type 56) of the soviet ak-47. the only modifaction it has is that it has been attached with add on accessiories, like scope and front hand grip etc and its most certainly 7.62.

i dont know wt ur look at mate
mate i am talking abt a different pic..the second one with ssg commando on the ground with black polish on his face...and the weapon he is holding is a SIG 550...
go to poste 755 there is the pic

The weapon in the second pic is the lighter and shorter version of the G-3. It was also on display at IDEAS'12.

no its a sig 550 ...lighter G3 or POF pk weapon do not have the loading liver on rite side of upper receiver it is above the barrel and on left side...

You just stole my words brother, i was about to say the same, the gear in use by NS is preety beefed up and all the parts are custom made, but i think even they use it only for cqb,

yeah you're right. In fact CM901 "Mk18 MOD 1" is based on cqbr. not m4. I think it's the best assault rifle on the planet.

mate i am talking abt a different pic..the second one with ssg commando on the ground with black polish on his face...and the weapon he is holding is a SIG 550...
go to poste 755 there is the pic

no its a sig 550 ...lighter G3 or POF pk weapon do not have the loading liver on rite side of upper receiver it is above the barrel and on left side...

three possibilities;
G3A4
G3KA4
H&K33 (I don't think that Pakistan has it)

yeah you're right. In fact CM901 "Mk18 MOD 1" is based on cqbr. not m4. I think it's the best assault rifle on the planet.
I would call it more like SMG rather than assault rifle with its barrel length of 12". See how NSW operators moved from MP5sd to this platform, Don't forget some of the SF operators at frontline are using SABR or M14 mod

and sir As i have seen and my knowledge serves me G3 charging handle at the front left side, where as the gun in picture has the charging handle on right side above the trigger just like AK-47, so how can you say it is G3 platform

Specs for CM901 aka MK 18 mod 1 , currently in use by US Navy Seals. This is more than just Sopmod.

olt upper
Colt BCG
Colt 10.3" barrel
Mk12 gas block
KAC flash suppressor
KAC M4 QD sound suppressor
FDE DD Mk18 RIS II w either 3 ladder panels in tan or 3 different size rail covers in tan
Matech or any other issued BUIS
KAC folding front sight
M4A1 or upgraded M16A1 lower
tan SOPMOD or other issued stock
CQD sling attachment plate
black A2 grip
FDE SpecterDR, Comp M4, or other issued sight
Insight or any other issued white light
PEQ-15
any sling

75268_410565489014720_1192946565_n.jpg

SSG ALSO USE THIS ...

424673_272690906135513_1198185825_n.jpg

For those who think that SSG is not well equipped with weapons and are still using the old AK-47s and SMGs. The answer for that is.. SMG is much better weapon than any foreign weapon!

SSG acquired quite a lot of M4s in the past but its not an operational success.

75268_410565489014720_1192946565_n.jpg

SSG ALSO USE THIS ...

424673_272690906135513_1198185825_n.jpg

For those who think that SSG is not well equipped with weapons and are still using the old AK-47s and SMGs. The answer for that is.. SMG is much better weapon than any foreign weapon!

Mp5k is also in use by islamabad police and asf, nothing special about it

Back
Top Bottom