What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

734688_489434674428485_1622645149_n.jpg

SSG commando in action ♥ ♥:pakistan:

734688_489434674428485_1622645149_n.jpg

SSG commando in action ♥ ♥:pakistan:

They are not SSG Commando.. not a single picture of any Pakistani Soldier like this available on the internet .... these are "AUSTRALIAN SPECIAL FORCES". Please do some research before posting pictures brother.

Image Galleries 2006 - Department of Defence

PS: I also need Pakistani Special Forces pictures in High-Resolution like we have seen in past exhibitions "especially IDEAS 2006" where our SSGN having same gadgets demo/promo presented.

I have almost all pictures of Pakistani SSG, SSGN "which are available on the INTERNET". Infact i am extremely disappoint that not a single good quality picture available just only 2 - 5 pics of Pakistani snipers (which are already in bad quality). Few SSG and very small in numbers of SSGN. People here in Pakistan having "UNSEEN PUBLIC VIEW PICTURES" in their Laptops/PC per share karwatay moooth parti hai isliye we have only few 1600X above size unseen "NEW" pictures available on the internet.

can some one identify the weapon in second pic?..

i think ssg should think abt getting the new helmet design with space to compensate for comm headsets like the one us sf wear these days

i think the weapon is modified G3
3397_9364_277182.jpg

this is the new helmet with night-vision

i think the weapon is modified G3
3397_9364_277182.jpg

this is the new helmet with night-vision

i dont think so g3 have a larger magazine to house 7.62x51 that seems like a smaller mag for either 5.56 or 45 cal bullets..also the upper receive is smaller than the one on g3 more of a SMG built to it....also the loading liver is on the upper receive not above the barrel as on G#
the helmet i am talking about it this one
http://www.paintballtacticalgear.com/images/Integrated_Training_Special_Force_Helmet.jpg
http://www.bulletproofbodyarmorhq.com/images/special.jpg
see the space to house a head set...as u can see the helmet on ssg commando is tilted due to the ear piece he is wearing...

thnx i believe its the 22lr version cuz the mag is quite small for 5.56 or 7.62

for those who want to know more
SIG SG 550 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
it could be .22LR,as used widely around the world for training purposes due to its low cost on ammo, but I have my doubts about it because look at the size of Muzzle and barrel width, looks too big for .22lr

Back
Top Bottom