What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

I think PA should have at least 21000 of SSG(A), PN 11000 SSG(N) and PAF 7000 SSWg.

They should have a starting salaries of about 50K+ with yearly increment of about 7K and for regular soldiers it should be 30K with yearly increment of about 3-5K.

Such incentives can help them a lot.

I think PA should have at least 21000 of SSG(A), PN 11000 SSG(N) and PAF 7000 SSWg.

They should have a starting salaries of about 50K+ with yearly increment of about 7K and for regular soldiers it should be 30K with yearly increment of about 3-5K.

Such incentives can help them a lot.

I wanna meet you personally dear……
are you student of Mulla Nasir-ud-Din…??:unsure:

65017_502089426528992_1975489254_n.jpg

ahahahahahah....

Buddy instead of having Talibans we should have soldiers of our own.....

bhai aisay bachon wallay kam to na kia kar na……
tu jo kehta hai na wo aisay hai
aik pathan na mobile lia
doston na kha treat
pathan bazar gia mobile beecha
or doston ko treat dey dee
teri Farmishain itni hain kay bas Pakistan baich doo or phir leetay raho poori dunian ki weaponary……:sick:

their mental & religious training is a must as well in current times.
some ex SSG are in TTP and LeJ ranks thats why they time and again shame our security forces.

recall Lal masjid episode, there were some SSG personnel who refused to attack Ghazi brothers and also the bombing of the SSG mess afterwords was only possible through the inside help and there have been news circling in Mangla (the home of Musa company) that a Capitan gunned down some known SSG personnel who had taken part in the Lal Masjid operation

if someone can confirm, is the last name on the mile stone of the place called Pubbi near Peshawar?

by the way I feel very cynical looking at the top names of the places on this special mile stone. bit over ambitious I would say
mentioning distance to Jerusalem, Sri Nagr, Dehli, ....
there might be a counter mile stone

by TTP & LeJ showing

Kamra airbase, GHQ, Bolan Medical college & Hospital, Mehran Air base

bhai aisay bachon wallay kam to na kia kar na……
tu jo kehta hai na wo aisay hai
aik pathan na mobile lia
doston na kha treat
pathan bazar gia mobile beecha
or doston ko treat dey dee
teri Farmishain itni hain kay bas Pakistan baich doo or phir leetay raho poori dunian ki weaponary……:sick:

Yeah! Right. Thanks a lot.

Really hate the word miscreants, who the hell thought of that name to describe those terrorists, a mischievous child is a miscreant,.......

Miscreant was the word that was used to describe anti-social elements of yesterday. I believe the Pakistani military used the same word for Mukti Bahni

The word terrorist has only become popular in the last 30 years or so

Correct me if I am wrong

Totally digging these commandos but i just hate their 60s ak 47s. They should be using accurate recoil less weapons that americans or europeans use. AK 47s are big, heavy, have huge recoil, make massive noise and flash plus their fire rate is much lower than american guns of that caliber. If you want to prove me wrong, please do a little comparison research on AK 47 with its counterparts.

Totally digging these commandos but i just hate their 60s ak 47s. They should be using accurate recoil less weapons that americans or europeans use. AK 47s are big, heavy, have huge recoil, make massive noise and flash plus their fire rate is much lower than american guns of that caliber. If you want to prove me wrong, please do a little comparison research on AK 47 with its counterparts.

Within next two years All Aks will be replaced by Colt M4s infact it has been declared as the official assault weapon for SSG .
Two companies are already equipped with them and rest are soon to be ,but still like any special forces multiple firearms will be and are the part of SSG Arsenal with AK being on the top of list for most special forces, for certain operational reasons.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom