What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

Within next two years All Aks will be replaced by Colt M4s infact it has been declared as the official assault weapon for SSG .
Two companies are already equipped with them and rest are soon to be ,but still like any special forces multiple firearms will be and are the part of SSG Arsenal with AK being on the top of list for most special forces, for certain operational reasons.
what about infantry units? What guns will they be getting? I hate those massive guns they have. Infantry also needs lighter, recoilless and higher fire rate guns

480484_488395231253631_1856237387_n.jpg

I know that to join the SSG a soldier must have 2 years millitary experience
but I read somewhere that you have to be the rank of Captain (minimum) to join SSG
Somebody please clarify
@nuclearpak @fatman17 @Aeronaut

Last edited by a moderator:
New Special Forces so-called "Recon" units to be provided to all large formations, will be special forces all in but name.

I was wrong about the mag, this is the standard issue for civilian version

Yar if this was the case you should have told me before, the ssg page on fb is Not reloable, as Mod is a fanboy, he will post pics of foreign forces have claim them to be ssg.

That was why i wrote apparently with an underline. As i wrote above, that i have not found this image anywhere else either.

Back
Top Bottom