What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

so Pakistan is using Chinese assault rifles now

Several rifles,carbines are in use... for example... M4s,G3Ms,FN F2000,AUG,QBZ,P90s,MP5 several versions,AK versions,M-16s,G36Cs,UMP45 etc....while in machine guns Minimi,FN MAG,SAWs,MG3 etc are in use...

P.S : The pic isnt of SSG but paramilitary forces...

@mafiya great pics brother!!! From my view I see that in int exercises it's the host nation that provides weapons. I see that we brought up MAK this year. Dude they rock. In every deployment they take part secretly. Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Afghanistan...etc. Anyways,

Joint Air Force exercises OK

Joint Army exercises OK

THEN WHERE THE FUVCK IS OUR JOINT NAVAL EXERCISES??? I wanna see them too!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@mafiya great pics brother!!! From my view I see that in int exercises it's the host nation that provides weapons. I see that we brought up MAK this year. Dude they rock. In every deployment they take part secretly. Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Afghanistan...etc. Anyways,

Joint Army exercises OK

Let's wait until we deploy Turkish GENESIS combat management system in to our Perry class frigate, than we will do a joint naval exercise :yay:

6zr7eu.jpg

2jb32fk.jpg

30sk8wm.jpg

b5p7kg.jpg

335e2ag.jpg

iyj31u.jpg

2mq5b20.jpg

72c4nd.jpg

Joint Army exercises OK

What you talking about?
No naval exercises?
What about the rowing exercise to Somalia one rower(Neptune and Armstrong) from both countries in our state of the art stealth rowing boats(in yellow and red)?:lol:

The only way it should be brotherly,ty nice pictures.

pic no. 7 from the top is of regular forces, those soldiers in the pic are from a FF unit.

ps: know a few of the officers in the pics in person and one in particular is one of my best friends.

Whats the difference?

G3 is what they call a Battle rifle long range large caliber more of a designated marksman's rifle and due to its size caliber and recoil it is not a good 'assault' rifle. how ever there is an assault version of it made by POF but still it is not something special forces would prefer as an assault rifle.

These days modern armies don't really distinguish between 'field' rifle and 'assault rifle,the general standard issue firearm is called assault rifle mostly,so i was confused.

Back
Top Bottom