What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

well cananyone tell me the complete list of rifles pistols snipers what SSG uses please i will be thankfull to your help

and i think machine gun as also too old for our army they are using they are also due to be replaced too

and i think machine gun as also too old for our army they are using they are also due to be replaced too

A lot of people think we should go with 5.56 calibre MG4 but for general purpose MG I think we need to stick with 7.62x51 and field lighter squad assist assault rifles for each unit on top of the MG3 for versatility and increased firepower. Here I think such weapons as FN SCAR Heavy or possibly an American LMG could be acquired for license production. Type 56 and SMG is the latest acquisition after so many decades and such old technology for SSG to have any confidence in local gun market.

well old machine guns with common army personal need to be replaced with newer versions from america and russia

in my view there is some sturctural changes required in infantary, smallest troop unit consist on 8 to 11 troops including one GCO just one solider has MG3 all other have G3, My opinion is that there should be two MG3. Secondly they shold use day-night optical sight, Americans use such for snipers.

and what type pf sniper they use in that 11 man troop and agreed with you that 2 soldeirs should be given MG to supreesenemy fire and 2 marksman snipers with nigt vision optic 5 with new rifles 2 with Smg

can we get to know who were the special members of the contingent of Pakistan Army that performed in third joint military training exercise,YOUYI- III ????

actually SSG does use M4(CAR-15)...they aslo use p90and styer AUG...but only on special missions and that too in clean non sandy environment.i asked a SSG soldier!!

Am not sure if this has been posted before or not, if has been then sorry.

AERODIUM completes vertical wind tunnel for Special Forces of Pakistan

It is the first MULTIPLE MOTOR open type wind tunnel used for army. The latest technologies have been implemented to achieve the highest possible parameters. As a result, it is the smoothest and safest Open Air Wind Tunnel ever built, equipped with the most uniform airflow. The airflow is sufficiently strong and uniform to allow flying not only in regular jumping suits but also flying with military equipment.

dsc02547_f7e8f.jpg

dsc02727_73adb.jpg

pict0284.jpg

dsc08872.jpg

dsc02653.jpg

dsc02712.jpg

I pass by the SSG para training facility nearly every other day & see this wind tunnel thingy and wish to go on this vertical wind tunnel facility one day :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom