What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

Loads of 'em.
390586_232967670107837_817673223_n.jpg

Modified G-3,i guess.
390563_246825662055371_1603476866_n.jpg

Ak-47 modified by a soldier
395565_262054990532438_316908971_n.jpg

These photos have been posted many many times already. And that gun is not FN-2000 but XM-25.

Dragunov SVD Sniper Rifle used by SNIPERS of SSG.
421063_269275796477024_1115726726_n.jpg

Needs no Introduction.
425004_271667546237849_1836855394_n.jpg

Glock sidearm.
428056_272298369508100_1654313769_n.jpg

Well i would be damned.
424673_272690906135513_1198185825_n.jpg

These photos have been posted many many times already. And that gun is not FN-2000 but XM-25.
Sorry!
Could not find any other thread.

488264_340821299340107_2060287271_n.jpg

Dear All
Have a close look at the picture. This is not a scene from Hollywood or some Bollywood movie. Neither this is some kind of rehearsal for an Army Exercise. This is a real life scene. The gentleman in the picture is an officer from SSG, and is wounded seriously on his chest and head.Look at the peace, calm and serenity on his face. Seems to be in some deep thoughts, thinking about chances

of his life, or a new born baby back home, or a young wife, or a worried mother. I can only imagine and a chill goes down my spine.
When I received it this morning, I wrote to two young officers to find out the identity of this officer, and also whether he survived or......... The reply came that this officer is Capt Bilal from 3 Commando Battalion. He survived this attack but in a subsequent encounter later, got an RPG round direct at his chest and joined the ranks of "The Loved Ones Of Allah", leaving behind all those that I mentioned above.

I am sitting in my office in Karachi, with misty eyes, thinking about this handsome young man. He had joined the Army to fight for the country. He did that at the peril of his life. He defended us from the brutalities of Talibans, but unfortunately....... Well leave it here. A lot to write . Did he know the Corrupt politicians, the Judiciary, which for cheap popularity is setting these very persons free, who back and fight our men, A Grade-16 employ of the Government has the cheeks to challenge the writ of the Government and Mighty Supreme Court is following the policy of appeasement .......Let me not mention all this when I am writing about this great man. Relax but do read the story of a farmer, who had a mouse, a hen and a bull in his back yard. The mouse was threatened by a snake and so on ......

Ponder, if you have time and have not been influenced by the likes of Aasma Jahangir and Aitizaz and the so called self acclaimed "THEKEDARS" of Islam.

[Courtesy Of :: Pakistan Armed Forces (Motherland's Honour) ♥ ]

488264_340821299340107_2060287271_n.jpg

Dear All
Have a close look at the picture. This is not a scene from Hollywood or some Bollywood movie. Neither this is some kind of rehearsal for an Army Exercise. This is a real life scene. The gentleman in the picture is an officer from SSG, and is wounded seriously on his chest and head.Look at the peace, calm and serenity on his face. Seems to be in some deep thoughts, thinking about chances

of his life, or a new born baby back home, or a young wife, or a worried mother. I can only imagine and a chill goes down my spine.
When I received it this morning, I wrote to two young officers to find out the identity of this officer, and also whether he survived or......... The reply came that this officer is Capt Bilal from 3 Commando Battalion. He survived this attack but in a subsequent encounter later, got an RPG round direct at his chest and joined the ranks of "The Loved Ones Of Allah", leaving behind all those that I mentioned above.

I am sitting in my office in Karachi, with misty eyes, thinking about this handsome young man. He had joined the Army to fight for the country. He did that at the peril of his life. He defended us from the brutalities of Talibans, but unfortunately....... Well leave it here. A lot to write . Did he know the Corrupt politicians, the Judiciary, which for cheap popularity is setting these very persons free, who back and fight our men, A Grade-16 employ of the Government has the cheeks to challenge the writ of the Government and Mighty Supreme Court is following the policy of appeasement .......Let me not mention all this when I am writing about this great man. Relax but do read the story of a farmer, who had a mouse, a hen and a bull in his back yard. The mouse was threatened by a snake and so on ......

Ponder, if you have time and have not been influenced by the likes of Aasma Jahangir and Aitizaz and the so called self acclaimed "THEKEDARS" of Islam.

[Courtesy Of :: Pakistan Armed Forces (Motherland's Honour) ♥ ]

I respect your feelings mate.

This pic amazed me when i first looked at it...There are so many things Capt Bilal's expressions are saying in this pic.Its really sad to know that he is no more in this world.May he rest in peace.

I also have the same feelings when i come to hear about stories of soldiers of my country.I think being a soldier invovles great sacrifices and commitments.

I know i am from India and we are not exactly allies..but my respect to such great heroes of your country who are fighting the Taliban...May you succeed and May God be with you.

Areyou people sure that this is the real scene. Because i am pretty sure that i saw somewhere that this scene is from some movie of ISPR, the photographer, then the 2 people in the background walking away from the scene, I am sure that when a person is injured like that, he is not left alone to walk like that, while the photographer takes pictures. Is it real, because it is written that is from a ISPR movie.

Areyou people sure that this is the real scene. Because i am pretty sure that i saw somewhere that this scene is from some movie of ISPR, the photographer, then the 2 people in the background walking away from the scene, I am sure that when a person is injured like that, he is not left alone to walk like that, while the photographer takes pictures. Is it real, because it is written that is from a ISPR movie.

He said he called and found out who he was before posting. The top cut looks real. The chest wound seems to be pretty accurate as well. Can this be recreated professionally? I would say definately. If you ask me the chances of an ISPR production to make it possible, I would say I doubt it. But then again everything is possible, and for now I salute this mans sacrifice.

bro with all respect its real pic ...not drama scene

Well if it is real then salute to him, but there are alot of things that make me doubt.

captbilashaheedsshirt1.jpg
captbilashaheedsshirt2.jpg
captbilashaheedsshirt.jpg
captainbilalshaheed.jpg

here is his uniform and pic when he was recently promoted as capt

on 41.35 u see the actor face and uniform and see the difference bro.....drama by PTV

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom