What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

lg1yy.jpg

NtHP7.jpg
URoWF.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

XXGiD.jpg
JqiTt.jpg
M66wG.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

9FYoc.jpg

hahahahha swimming pool ma samandar ma karo tu pata chala na 300 feet pa hahaha well cool images but we need more and more here latest not old same crap

i want to join my age 25 can someone guide i am graduate and wish to join ssg force pak army ...

i want to join my age 25 can someone guide i am graduate and wish to join ssg force pak army ...

You'll first need to get two years of experience in the Pak army.

ps: Welcome to defence.pk. Please visit the Introduction section and introduce your self to us :)

Do Pakistan's special forces (ssg, ssw, and ssgn included) have super specialized units such as those found in the US sf very specific for certain jobs? Ex the green berets who are fluent in various languages are sent in when they need to be in the shadows giving logistical and training support to revolutions or guerillas, and so many others out there? And do they have super elite teams that arn't as 'advertised' that are involved in more classified jobs such as delta force and seal team six?

They do, but M16 and Type56/Type81 are mostly used and are a choice of every Pakistani soldier.

Special Service Group (SSG) - Pakistan Army

Special documentary of Pakistan Army SSG Group

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom