What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

Wow Guys thanks a lot I have never seen some of those sick photos. Keep them coming....

attachment.php
[/IMG]

Come on guys read carefully what I said. The other previous picture that I quoted in is French GIGN, but the special force police in Islamabad police car is, of course, Pakistani.
That's a warning light man

I think it is....this pic is from someones personal stash. The camo, the boots and the guns also match. But what made you think it isnt?

hm maybe you are right. That clipped sniper rifle doesn't look familiar.

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

Good job. Make the anchor more pronounced

Yara i have done this work in microsoft Paint , you know how hard it is to get results :lol:

hm maybe you are right. That clipped sniper rifle doesn't look familiar.

True but then again we do know that they get what ever they wish for and many times we only get to know of their equipment through photos exactly like these.

Why are the SSG- elite military professionals used as VVIP protection on a constant basis? Why can't a federal/civilian force be set up and trained (possibly) by the SSG initially? This extra training can't help in a war (their primary responsibility) Surely this is just a drain on the SSG's resources and a distracting from their real work? Just look at US and India they have good SFs but they have dedicated federal protection forces (USSS and SPG respectively) who are incredible at their very niche role.

Why are the SSG- elite military professionals used as VVIP protection on a constant basis? Why can't a federal/civilian force be set up and trained (possibly) by the SSG initially? This extra training can't help in a war (their primary responsibility) Surely this is just a drain on the SSG's resources and a distracting from their real work? Just look at US and India they have good SFs but they have dedicated federal protection forces (USSS and SPG respectively) who are incredible at their very niche role.

They are not used as VVIP protection.......Only the COAS is provided security by a few SSGs.

Back
Top Bottom