What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

INSAS has features inspired from the AK series (just look at the tubes for the gas-operation) - it is not a carbon copy of the FAL

INSAS has features inspired from the AK series (just look at the tubes for the gas-operation) - it is not a carbon copy of the FAL
Actually it was a replacement for SLR/FAL/G1 rifle for IA....
IT is nothing but a FAL chambered in 5.56*45 instead of 7.62*51 with plastic magazine and less weight....for weight reduction and other tactical advantages of 5.56*45 caliber in battlefield as an injured soldier is far damaging than a dead one....

Last edited:
Insas copies alot of stuff from G3,FNFAL & AK.

That is an indian SLR:

B4E6F118-0AD2-4789-A4A8-095EA6660C1C.jpeg
F75F6A24-B627-42FB-AC79-A8F58F89ED9D.jpeg

Nah not G3 and AK only FAL/SLR/G1 the reloading mechanism of FAL is faster and more efficient than G3....Only need to push a button just like that of M16 and M4.
Look at the charging handle design and position.

As I said, it combines alot of elements from AK,FN FAL & G3.

Sir, we are talking about the rifle as a whole not just the feeding mechanism.

No idea bro.
The only thing I was wanting to say that reloading by pushing a button is easier/faster and convenient than slaping and charging mechanism of G3.Few seconds r a matter of life and death in the battlefield.

The only thing I was wanting to say that reloading by pushing a button is easier/faster and convenient than sleeping and charging mechanism of G3.Few seconds r a matter of life and death in the battlefield.
9DD57506-2FE9-4C16-A14D-8430DA7DDA69.jpeg

Lol

The only thing I was wanting to say that reloading by pushing a button is easier/faster and convenient than slaping and charging mechanism of G3.Few seconds r a matter of life and death in the battlefield.
FN FAL is helluva rifle, I love what the brazilians did with it.. the imbel is what its called.. kinda similiar to what we did we G3S & M variants..

Anyways...

That's a SLR/FAL end of the story..

Train your men better..

@DESERT FIGHTER do you have idea on brand of this combat shirt....

View attachment 634530

Lol

FN FAL is helluva rifle, I love what the brazilians did with it.. the imbel is what its called.. kinda similiar to what we did we G3S & M variants..

Anyways...

Back
Top Bottom