What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

upload_2018-1-12_12-17-19.png

@Path-Finder is the guy with beard a foreigner?? :)

I am not sure if it is a suitcase. There are cases in use for optics that are carried by the teams. In normal operations, they would do away with the case, but in the situation of training ex., they may carry the optics in case. The rifle looks to be Colt M-4 with a grenade launcher attached.

Suitcase could be for long range sniper rifles.
I am not sure if it is a suitcase. There are cases in use for optics that are carried by the teams. In normal operations, they would do away with the case, but in the situation of training ex., they may carry the optics in case. The rifle looks to be Colt M-4 with a grenade launcher attached.

Suitcase could be for long range sniper rifles.
Possible but given the length of the barrel, the cases for rifles like the AI ones or the others in use are longer. When I mentioned optics, I have also seen cases being used to carry hand held target designators.

Pakistani_F2000.JPEG

The team from the Pakistani air force makes their way to the first sector of the security forces combat arms event course during Air Mobility Command's Rodeo 2007 at Fort Lewis, Wash., July 23, 2007. The course tested competitors on their small arms firing, low crawling and running with more than 50 pounds of combat gear. Rodeo 2007 is a readiness competition of U.S. and international mobility air forces and focuses on improving warfighting capabilities.

Date 23 July 2008

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Pakistani_F2000.JPEG

Back
Top Bottom