What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

Bro here we are all learning each and every day.Kudos
care to share the source of this information -----
I would like to Quote Saleem Shehzad here who in his book published the interview of Kashmiri himself -----so don't know whats the truth

care to share the source of this information -----
I would like to Quote Saleem Shehzad here who in his book published the interview of Kashmiri himself -----so don't know whats the truth
I remember reading an interview in asia times online, where Kashmiri stated he had never ever been a member of Pak military let alone SSG (interview conducted by the now deceased Shezad), I think it was Hamid Mir who started off the rumour of Kashmiri and the SSG.

I remember reading an interview in asia times online, where Kashmiri stated he had never ever been a member of Pak military let alone SSG (interview conducted by the now deceased Shezad), I think it was Hamid Mir who started off the rumour of Kashmiri and the SSG.
am i confusing Kashmiri with another Major ---of whom Saleem Shehzad wrote about :undecided:
Unfortunately I don't have the access to the book right now because am out of country and wont be back till mid of next month otherwise i would have confirmed it in minutes -----
I liked Saleem's book all lot, that is why many pages, line have been marked in that book

am i confusing Kashmiri with another Major ---of whom Saleem Shehzad wrote about :undecided:
Unfortunately I don't have the access to the book right now because am out of country and wont be back till mid of next month otherwise i would have confirmed it in minutes -----
I liked Saleem's book all lot, that is why many pages, line have been marked in that book
You are correct, Shezad did mention a Major from Kohat who had served in SSG Zarrar company, who spent time in Fort Bragg and who had decided to join the militants fighting in Afghanistan against US occupation forces, their was no mention of this Major going up against Pakistan army, I think he was strictly affiliated with Afghan Taliban.Kudos sir

20294368_1936740299906072_6190870766430595146_n.jpg

18881998_1910097262570376_2904290077823247049_n.jpg

These are the BRAVEST & TOUGHEST men in the ENTIRE PLANET. They are the ONLY MEN IN THE WORLD who have to put their lives at risk each day defending our natuon against an enemy that is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege. NO OTHER SOLDIERS on this planet have to fight these odds each day of their lives

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom