What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

20155653_1750563371907776_7122342556818028342_n.jpg

Mukarar...8-)8-)....:smitten::pakistan:

19961640_1268596536585861_5686740457289051694_n.jpg

Abbottabad. Captain Akash Rabbani's friends came to say Fatiha on his grave on his 3rd Martyrdom anniversary .

That is my professor/teacher, Dr. Aftab Rabbani
Respect to whole of his family and Sp. respects and prayers for Akash Rabbani, Salute to you sir

A rare picture of a successful surgical strike carried out by SSG team across LOC in early 90s. ilyas kashmiri with fellows
Sorry for graphic content.. please delete if offended @waz
Ilyas Kashmiri was no member of the SSG, any attempts to attach this scumbag with SSG is strictly the work of those who are opponents of Pakistan armed forces, it is well known he was the one who assassinated Maj Gen Alvi former head of SSG.Kudos

Good going to the guys. But here i will continue my whining about personal protection and the Pak army. Only one guy is wearing a modern plate carrier (the guy in the middle with the M4 with GL). The LCB guys are wearing US hand-me-down interceptor vests from the 1990s and the other SSG guys are sporting their usual heavy set-up of an old 1990s ballistic vest with a tactical vest over it.

On a side note, the Pak army camo is really blends in well with the rocks. Can't tell where the rock ends and where the operator's leg begins. Too bad with the mismatching and usually black vests they put on which presents a nice black target during the day to aim at.

@DESERT FIGHTER do you have full photo of this get up?
Pakistan-SSG-Commandos.jpg

You'll find none. Turkish equipment on a Pak operator. Everything besides the actual guy and the woodland camo is Turkish.

Ilyas Kashmiri was no member of the SSG, any attempts to attach this scumbag with SSG is strictly the work of those who are opponents of Pakistan armed forces, it is well known he was the one who assassinated Maj Gen Alvi former head of SSG.Kudos
Dude, woh fouji bhagora tha

Back
Top Bottom