What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

the page I got it from says Iraqis, but no idea how you can tell from where. I can't even see who is Pakistani and Arab

Saudis......but the interesting bit is that they are all us rangers qualified. N worse in the field than our constabulary...truly a pathetic state of affairs

d
I have seen their drill
Saudi special forces are top notch

please dont confuse their forces with the fat Arab stereo type.
they crushed Al Qaeda inside their country and apart from a handful of terror incidents.. they kicked out Al Qaeda

They are here for Counterinsurgency training ;)
I think it should be us going to them.
the Iraqi Special Police commandos under the leadership of Gen Adnan Thabit did some exceptional job against sunni insurgents of AL Qaeda and shia militias of Muqtada Al Sadr

I know Maliki wrecked everything now

Last edited:
the page I got it from says Iraqis, but no idea how you can tell from where. I can't even see who is Pakistani and Arab

It was interesting to read comments, where people had concerns why they were send to Pakistan when there are better SF schools in neighboring countries like in Jordan

And one comment was wishing them safety from Taliban. I chuckled

10491125_687614447954871_7413150381087327195_n.jpg

@nomi007 This guy look so smart he look like from American Special forces or Nato but i saw on him Kyun program of Dunya news tv Allah bless them
really need to work on the abs to make them look unreal.
check out the picture of an American Navy SEAL who is gearing a Pakistani diver.. his arms are bigger than my thighs

I have seen their drill

they crushed Al Qaeda inside their country and apart from a handful of terror incidents.. they kicked out Al Qaeda

the Iraqi Special Police commandos under the leadership of Gen Adnan Thabit did some exceptional job against sunni insurgents of AL Qaeda and shia militias of Muqtada Al Sadr

SSG Navy with saudi conterpart:

15e8bvs.jpg

The Fat arab stereotype:
1920399_10202983040518641_1590628288_n.jpg

American Navy SEAL who is gearing a Pakistani diver.. his arms are bigger than my thighs

Contrary to belief, American troops aren't chosen for Spec Ops based on their arm size. Brains over brawn.

And Yes it is is true, in training exercises with foreign Spec Op forces, American Spec Ops tend to 'lag' behind in physical endurance exercises. That is a field that isn't emphasized much anymore. :undecided:

You have to remember Tier One American Spec Ops are trained to get in and out. Not endure constant fighting in one location. They are usually sent with the full armaments the US Military can afford. AC-130s, Armed Drones, etc. While a Pakistani SSG will be required to "stick it out with the enemy" with the limited support Pakistan can allocate.

Also, size doesn't matter anymore with training a 15 year old can take out an older opponent.

I have seen their drill

Irfan sahab, having seen ths Saudis up close, again n again I can tell u that they are least interested/bothered about learning any thing or for that matter improving their lot or skills.....so wt usually happens is that the course conducting officer (DS in case of staff college) tells every one to think of them as "tourist", if they feel like doing any thing than good if not than their own prob. Of course their r exceptions.

They Saudis got their hind side kicked by a bunch of ragtag Yemenis n that too badly. The performance of the Saudi army including the special opps was farcical to say the least. N this was their first ever intl. incident in a long while.
No wonder they sent a SOS to PA. I maybe some day will post pics of the the Saudi forces at the mountain warfare school stablished n manned by PA. They were the most unfit lot I have ever seen.
PA agreed to stablish n man the school on one condition n that was that no corners will be cut n training will be according to our standards. Brigade plus has been retrained by us n the difference is their for all to see.

The Saudis overcame alquida by clever use of the mullah n mullah alone

We already have a shit load of AUGs even with the cops... even Sig series ... They are using M-4s because it suites them... their choice...

M4 > AK :D

Maybe its just me but can someone explain why Pakistani Special Forces are not as muscular as their American or European counterparts? US Special Froces are ripped with bulging biceps, abs and other noticeable muscles.

1. They are paid shit wages
  2. Daal khaenge muscke kahan se aenge?
  3. Genes have a play, white people are built and tall. Broad aswell. Their physique is better suited.
  4. Muscles dont make men.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom