What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

All old systems. I have seen first hand AK's being used in close combat situation. AK's is useless in close combat. I am against the induction of FN-2000, way too many issues, nor the most practical. Our MP5's need rails and grips, collapsible stock.
All there ..

Even sig 5.. Series ..

We still dont have a portable LMG, we use the heavy weight MG3s. Still a long way to go.

Nope u won't see SSG guys with mg3s... In old pics it's always th PK mg.. Apart from tht minimis n fns are also there .. Browse the pics specially the SSG,SSN,SSW,SOW thread.. Which has a lot more multimedia this this thread..

All old systems. I have seen first hand AK's being used in close combat situation. AK's is useless in close combat. I am against the induction of FN-2000, way too many issues, nor the most practical. Our MP5's need rails and grips, collapsible stock.

We still dont have a portable LMG, we use the heavy weight MG3s. Still a long way to go.
Might be old but time tested systems, even today you see NS carrying Colt CM based weapons....

Might be old but time tested systems, even today you see NS carrying Colt CM based weapons....

Colt carbine based weapons are still exceptional especially with their modularity.

All there ..

Even sig 5.. Series ..

Nope u won't see SSG guys with mg3s... In old pics it's always th PK mg.. Apart from tht minimis n fns are also there .. Browse the pics specially the SSG,SSN,SSW,SOW thread.. Which has a lot more multimedia this this thread..

I did but the weapon systems still mainly comprise of T-56 rifles. The other more ergonomic and modern weapon systems are few and far between. Plus either they have PKM which is a cumbersome weapon or FN MAG which is a bit heavy. No optics on either. I guess it is a slow process to acquire all the weaponry but SF divisions cant be this lax.

1609805_10152233366059130_5557755421199744958_n.jpg

"The SSG has really well equipped itself with the latest and most advanced weapons.

14 years on they were considered as well equipped. see no reason why they still arnt.

DESERT FIGHTER, hey, do i know ya in utube, which r u? btw trying message u bt dnt know how, am new here lol, so kindly help me with this hahaha

Yeah we talked a couple of times on YT... Im/was raaak1990... forgot my channels password so aint online these days... as for PMing... you cant brother.. only mods have tht perk... anything else ... tag/mention my id in whatever thread in members club...il be there..

Colt carbine based weapons are still exceptional especially with their modularity.

I did but the weapon systems still mainly comprise of T-56 rifles. The other more ergonomic and modern weapon systems are few and far between. Plus either they have PKM which is a cumbersome weapon or FN MAG which is a bit heavy. No optics on either. I guess it is a slow process to acquire all the weaponry but SF divisions cant be this lax.

O please bud... dont believe me? what abt fatman?
"The SSG has really well equipped itself with the latest and most advanced weapons.

14 years on they were considered as well equipped. see no reason why they still arnt.

O please bud... dont believe me? what abt fatman?

They are better equipped no doubt. Compared to other Special Services around the world they lack armor, combat kits, etc etc.

If you see it relative to other forces/branches of Pakistan Army then sure they are up there.

cant say i remember lol, am shitty at storage my memories

Have these special forces taken part in any operation of note?

Do our special forces have all the gear needed for modern special forces? As special forces are a few select soldiers, it will be much easier to buy all the expensive gear for small group compared to military in general.

SSG GUYS BRIEFING Srilankan army Chief Gen Nalin Senaveratna in Anuradhapura 1986View attachment 15918
@sreekumar @Screambowl @Span found it. Check the last pic.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Got it now! Shabash ab chup chap bhaag jao yahan say.

Back
Top Bottom