What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
If Ak-103 is selected then
Then these professional sights used by the russians are badass,very tough and rugged.Kobra as a red dot and Kashtan for magnified scope would be the only feasible options.
Kashtan is expensive and retails for 700$

this sight used by the army currently fields which optics?looks like aimpoints comp m3/m4s
View attachment 361921

During my military service I saw 3 different optical sights used and 2 different night sights.

With Optical sights the trend was at least x4 magnification and they started using a small holographic battle sight mounted on top of it.

With night sights the trend is towards thermal sights more now for night time.

If Ak-103 is selected then
Then these professional sights used by the russians are badass,very tough and rugged.Kobra as a red dot and Kashtan for magnified scope would be the only feasible options.
Kashtan is expensive and retails for 700$this sight used by the army currently fields which optics?looks like aimpoints comp m3/m4s
View attachment 361921

That's an aimpoint patrol.
Aimpoint is the absolute king of the red dot world.

I think Pakistan should go for SCAR.The key idea of the SCAR modular system, that it will provide the US Special Forces with a wide variety of configurations within the matter of minutes in field conditions. All these configurations have the same layout, controls and maintenance procedures. The SCAR-L and SCAR-H have 90% parts commonality. These weapons are available in three quick-detachable barrel versions - standard (S), close quarters combat (CQC) and long barrel (LB). Different length barrels can be quickly replaced. So this weapon is highly customizable.The FN SCAR modular assault rifle platform was designed from the scratch. It is not based on any previous designs. It is a gas operated, selective fire weapon. There are two baseline models - the SCAR-L (light), chambered for 5.56x45 mm round and the SCAR-H (heavy) chambered for a more powerful 7.62x51 mm ammunition. Other chambering include a Soviet 7.62x39 mm round.

SCAR topped trials but is reluctant on full tech transfer; ARX200, close 2nd, is likely if issues can't be resolved with FN.

This is tweet from Mr Ejaz Haider who just recently did program on POF.

@Horus @Oscar @balixd @Path-Finder @Arsalan
scar.jpg

well Hazrat @Zarvan this is it! SCAR may have be best performance but the winner is still to be announced!!!

:lol::lol::lol:Hazrat @Zarvan has gotten excited again for SCAR :bunny::bunny:

View attachment 366637

well Hazrat @Zarvan this is it! SCAR may have be best performance but the winner is still to be announced!!!

:lol::lol::lol:Hazrat @Zarvan has gotten excited again for SCAR :bunny::bunny:
SCAR is the best performer because it's without doubt the best Assault Rifle in the world right now. The only surprising thing for me in Ejaz Haider tweet is technology transfer part because what I heard was they are fully ready to do technology transfer well in fact it was our very own @Horus who said this over and over again that SCAR is ready to give us with TOT and also permission to export the weapon so now I am waiting for his response. @balixd

SCAR is the best performer because it's without doubt the best Assault Rifle in the world right now. The only surprising thing for me in Ejaz Haider tweet is technology transfer part because what I heard was they are fully ready to do technology transfer well in fact it was our very own @Horus who said this over and over again that SCAR is ready to give us with TOT and also permission to export the weapon so now I am waiting for his response. @balixd
Hazrat @Zarvan as it appears they are not agreeing to TOT and that is why there is no further development in this story! I wish FN paid you some royalty for product endorsement:D:D!! so be prepared if the deal with FN does not go through.

Hazrat @Zarvan as it appears they are not agreeing to TOT and that is why there is no further development in this story! I wish FN paid you some royalty for product endorsement:D:D!! so be prepared if the deal with FN does not go through.
The SCAR guy who is here for the trials have said they are ready. I don't think it has anything to do with FN not offering full technology I seriously smelling some bribe thing here

The SCAR guy who is here for the trials have said they are ready. I don't think it has anything to do with FN not offering full technology I seriously smelling some bribe thing here[/QUOTE]
Now you are conjuring up things from your imagination, which SCAR guy is this please share with us???

Maybe it's time to make our own rifle why pay billions of dollars for. A rifle or make a HK 416 or fn scar. Or m4 Chinese copy clone :smokin:. We should follow China just copy everything

Now you are conjuring up things from your imagination, which SCAR guy is this please share with us???
The SCAR guy who is here for trials. He has talked to some guys of forum in fact is in constant contact with them and have said that SCAR is ready for transfer

Back
Top Bottom