What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
well Hazrat @Zarvan this is the British one
Saker%20Fused-l.jpg

and the image

SakerRat4.jpg

3 countries make this new hybrid technology don't know who else make it apart from these three :coffee: TOT? no its new tech and getting TOT will be difficult, i expect Shibli to do some in house R&D and make a solution in their labs that would be better!

Well than we need to buy them form Turkey and getting them from Turkey won't be a issue. Shilbi will take sometime in coming up with these if the ever manage to do that and we need them now. So better we get them from Turkey. We should have latest optics for both day time and night time for our soldiers along with the new Assault Rifle which ever we select. This would take fighting capabilities of our soldiers to whole new level.

well Hazrat @Zarvan this is the British one
Saker%20Fused-l.jpg

and the image

SakerRat4.jpg

3 countries make this new hybrid technology don't know who else make it apart from these three :coffee: TOT? no its new tech and getting TOT will be difficult, i expect Shibli to do some in house R&D and make a solution in their labs that would be better!
c-series-image.png

By the way isn't it better one at night seems more clear than the one we are talking about. @Path-Finder

Came back after few months and the news was waiting. On 2nd of July of this year on my Facebook page named "GunsNbullets " I said that the chances of CZ Brenz 806 are much brighter than Scar or berretta. Because Pakistan is not able to make such a big weapon deal with these well known European companies. I never considered these companies in the competition despite relentless epic rants in the favor of scar and berretta.
My God 205 pages for unconfirmed information and speculations....someone must learn something.

All of those articles are speculation. GHQ hasn't said anything. We will find out within a few months.

But you are well aware of the LoU signed between POF & CZ. Reported by Radio Pakistan. Isn't that enough ?

AFAIK, Russians are reluctant to offer AK-103 production to any country which intends to export (the rifles to a third party).

It happened with India some years back. Izhmash offered local production / assembly for Indian use, not for export.

Correct me, if I am wrong.

:blink:

Too wild to be true. Visit the link you posted. It is designed for a H&K rifle. For Pakistan Army, the company whose rifles will be produced at POF will likely supply the UBGL's.

Last edited:
But you are well aware of the LoU signed between POF & CZ. Reported by Radio Pakistan. Isn't that enough ?

AFAIK, Russians are reluctant to offer AK-103 production to any country which intends to export (the rifles to a third party).

It happened with India some years back. Izhmash offered local production / assembly for Indian use, not for export.

Correct me, if I am wrong.

:blink:

Too wild to be true. Visit the link you posted. It is designed for a H&K rifle. For Pakistan Army, the company whose rifles will be produced at POF will likely supply the UBGL's.
RADIO Pakistan in past few months have posted one wrong news after another. Starting from that Quetta Southern Command was replaced and made CGS and also than posting that we made the deal of 40 attack helicopters with Turkey and few more. Secondly that MOU with CZ could be for handguns because as far I remember Pakistan is also testing HandGuns. So we would have to wait for new months to know about the final results of rifle trials.

RADIO Pakistan in past few months have posted one wrong news after another. Starting from that Quetta Southern Command was replaced and made CGS and also than posting that we made the deal of 40 attack helicopters with Turkey and few more. Secondly that MOU with CZ could be for handguns because as far I remember Pakistan is also testing HandGuns. So we would have to wait for new months to know about the final results of rifle trials.

I don't like your idiocy. Stop quoting me again & again. Your posts are all BS.

*One incorrect news doesn't make RP unreliable.

I don't like your idiocy. Stop quoting me again & again. Your posts are all BS.

*One incorrect news doesn't make RP unreliable.
Not one they in past few months have mostly reported wrong news. From CGS replacement to helicopter deal to lot of other news. I don't know what is going on but Radio Pakistan is seriously posting wrong news

Since optics have been coming up quite a bit in the discussion, any idea which optics companies are being considered? The big ones in the reflexive sights (red-dot) industry are Meopta (Czech Republic), Steiner (Italy), Aimpoint (USA), and SIG Sauer (Germany). From what I recall, the average price of reflexive sights from these companies range from $350 to $450. There are also many very low-cost vendors too, but I'm not sure if professional users in the armed forces or law enforcement buy those ones.
If Ak-103 is selected then
Then these professional sights used by the russians are badass,very tough and rugged.Kobra as a red dot and Kashtan for magnified scope would be the only feasible options.
Kashtan is expensive and retails for 700$
1P78_Kashtan_Family_01.JPG

1P78-InService.jpg

this sight used by the army currently fields which optics?looks like aimpoints comp m3/m4s
upload_2016-12-20_22-42-56.png

Last edited:
Not one they in past few months have mostly reported wrong news. From CGS replacement to helicopter deal to lot of other news. I don't know what is going on but Radio Pakistan is seriously posting wrong news
wait so is the cz 806 bren 2 not being given to our military

wait so is the cz 806 bren 2 not being given to our military
@Horus is saying that we should not believe in any news until our own Army announces it. So yes there is still confusion which Rifle is coming in both categories 7.62 x 39 and 7.62 x 51

i think the news regarding selection of CZ 807 BREN is just a rumor.:what: nothing finalised yet
And FN SCAR chances of being selected is decreasing . i am saying this because no country in this world is using FN SCAR as their service rifle except belgium since it is their own product. it is very expensive rifle to produce and it is for special forces. And i think either BERETTA ARX 200 or CZ BREN one of them will be selected. mark my words:coffee:

i think the news regarding selection of CZ 807 BREN is just a rumor.:what: nothing finalised yet
And FN SCAR chances of being selected is decreasing . i am saying this because no country in this world is using FN SCAR as their service rifle except belgium since it is their own product. it is very expensive rifle to produce and it is for special forces. And i think either BERETTA ARX 200 or CZ BREN one of them will be selected. mark my words:coffee:
We knew about the costs before starting trials. SCAR has given best performance and SCAR chances are more than that of Berreta from coming.

Back
Top Bottom