What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Assalam o Alaikum
InshaAllah iss saal ke akhir tk hojayega

BTW I have heard IMF is giving loans to Pakistan now.
You are making a guess or you have some news ? Because as of now I haven't heard any such development. We talked with SCAR but no deal was reached. And even that is few years old news now. So do you have any news ?
Assalam o Alaikum
if it was IDEF then we might also have signed a contract with some other company also. MashAllah Turkish companies are good in the defense industry.
Allahu Alam
Some pics of IDEF '21
View attachment 771142View attachment 771143View attachment 771144
Turkish Rifle did good in trials. But no decision by our leadership. And I have very few hopes when it comes to assault rifles

You are making a guess or you have some news ? Because as of now I haven't heard any such development. We talked with SCAR but no deal was reached. And even that is few years old news now. So do you have any news ?
Pta nahi meney aesa hii kuch kahin suna/parha tha. Exact yaad nahi kahan pr.

Tag me when we finally order new rifles
InshaAllah
But click on watch on this thread and you will get all notifications from this thread.
BTW I think AlhamdUllilah we have signed some contracts, I think maybe at IDEF(at least with Canik)

InshaAllah
But click on watch on this thread and you will get all notifications from this thread.
BTW I think AlhamdUllilah we have signed some contracts, I think maybe at IDEF(at least with Canik)
Canik only makes handguns. I hope you are right. But personally I doubt we would have any Rifle deal in near or even distant future

Canik only makes handguns. I hope you are right. But personally I doubt we would have any Rifle deal in near or even distant future
Assalam o Alaikum
No Sir, what I meant was that Canik makes only handguns and machine guns but I don't think they will go for handguns before Rifles/Carbines so InshaAllah PA might have some deal in place, or at least they are looking for one.
ALLAHU ALAM

E_GYXcXXEAMc0jZ.jpeg

I see AK 103 with ssg, PKM and Azb (DMR)?

I don’t see Azb either. That’s some other rifle, also belongs to the Azeri forces.
It’s interesting to note that the Turkish SF brought their own weapons, maybe because they’re deployed there, while Pakistani forces are just visiting for the exercises. However as others have said above, All the weapons are in fact from the host country and not the visiting country.

Back
Top Bottom