What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
We're getting a crap load of new CNC Machinery. @Arsalan
True. If those demand and plan sheets and lists are anything to go by POF will become, as i said, on par with the very best when it comes to firearm manufacturing. I had to look up for most of those things to understand what they are. A mechanical engineer father and a few electrical engineer friends help as well. :P
BTW, taking about uogradation of small weapons manufacturing facility from hand guns to assault/battle rifles as well as machine guns etc, there are some plans (not on paper as yet as far as i am aware) for similar modrenization in other factories at POF. May see improvement in those bigger rounds for artillery and tanks and other ammunition as well as modern chemical processing etc. This however is for future.

I will take everything with a pinch of salt and keep supporting CZ as it irritates Hazrat. You saw the recommendation for CZ?
Lolz
Most of these 3706 posts are just about personal favourites and wish lists anyway so you can also keep aupporting CZ. In fact, i like that gun as well. However i will say that both FN SCAR and CZ BERN meet our requirments and have ALWYAS BEEN SAYING that it is now all about business proposal. Whichever offers more in a deal!! :)
And yes, i did saw that letter myself. Told here exactly what i saw there and what it meant for the trials. :)

500 SCAR-L for SSW replacing FN-2000. x51 tender is for 800,000 rifles with full tot and subsequent export rights after the local Military and LEA demands have been satisfied. SBR 7.62x39 whichever one is selected will also replace the MP-5s. Another tender upcoming is the replacement of 7.62x51 machine guns and STD issue side arm. I think Army is going to issue sidearms to soldiers as well in the future.
Would standard issue side-arms be limited to just handguns ... or could we see PDWs?

True. If those demand and plan sheets and lists are anything to go by POF will become, as i said, on par with the very best when it comes to firearm manufacturing. I had to look up for most of those things to understand what they are. A mechanical engineer father and a few electrical engineer friends help as well. :P
BTW, taking about uogradation of small weapons manufacturing facility from hand guns to assault/battle rifles as well as machine guns etc, there are some plans (not on paper as yet as far as i am aware) for similar modrenization in other factories at POF. May see improvement in those bigger rounds for artillery and tanks and other ammunition as well as modern chemical processing etc. This however is for future.

Lolz
Most of these 3706 posts are just about personal favourites and wish lists anyway so you can also keep aupporting CZ. In fact, i like that gun as well. However i will say that both FN SCAR and CZ BERN meet our requirments and have ALWYAS BEEN SAYING that it is now all about business proposal. Whichever offers more in a deal!! :)
And yes, i did saw that letter myself. Told here exactly what i saw there and what it meant for the trials. :)
absolutely our Hazrat had his few minutes of cheerleading :woot:. I don't take any info seriously but cannot understand why someone takes it like its their wife has been disrespected. Now Horus had said last year that CZ failed and AK did better and today Both guns blew up!!! who do you believe? So i will push for CZ as it's an irritant as you saw after i posted the video of CZ in Balochistan the SCAR clan came out guns blazing!

You mean to say CZ 807 failed in trials (for 7.62x39mm) and exploded (in case of x51)?
Can you ask your contact?

CZ is still the overwhelming favourite. SCAR price and terms are prohibitive for the PA.
SCAR has won Sir Army Officers are being told that SCAR is there future Gun

When PA Officers are there with the CZ people. You can tell which way the wind is blowing.
Sir I know about that but Army for itself has went ahead with SCAR in X 51 category. CZ was not in competition for x 51 as far as x 39 caliber is concerned decision not taken yet.

@Horus

Your friend?

Good news FN SCAR has been selected by P.A . Manuals have been issued to officers. Will take 4 to 5 years to be inducted.

Friend just posted it your thoughts @Horus

Extreme temperatures ranging from +50 Celsius to -40 Celsius, as mentioned it exploded during 10k round dump (probably without cleaning), which was probably an extreme test for measuring endurance / life

Your point being that the less said about the Pakistani military not being accountable to the civilian government, the better?

Did other nations experience the same issues when they tested these products? If not, what makes Pakistan's testing different?

Your friend?

Extreme temperatures ranging from +50 Celsius to -40 Celsius, as mentioned it exploded during 10k round dump (probably without cleaning), which was probably an extreme test for measuring endurance / life
Pakistan goes to an extreme level to test Rifles. Now as for x 51 category SCAR is done deal in x 39 if we go ahead with BREN it would be changed a lot before we go for it because in current form we are not going to accept it by the FN is also trying to come up with x 39 version.

Screenshot_2017-04-04-_1.png

Screenshot_2017-04-04-_2.png

Screenshot_2017-04-04-_3.png

Screenshot_2017-04-04-_4.png

Screenshot_2017-04-04-_5.png

Screenshot_2017-04-04-_6.png

Screenshot_2017-04-04-_7.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom