What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Yesssss .:yahoo:

@Path-Finder @django Bern is coming :D

well i was messing with @Zarvan , nothing else. :P

Just checking his "response time". IMPRESSIVE! :angel:

Bro do you go out to eat and sleep and attend to other calls of nature or you are here 24/7 to see is anyone is saying anything against SCAR :P
Now that is very naughty :lol::lol:.

Hazrat @Zarvan see how many people are mocking you :haha::haha:and you say I am being laughed at :disagree::disagree:. Your obsession is completely off the charts and utterly childish!!!

I am sorry to say that I am not a fan of 5.56 mm cartridge. If I am on the front-line, I would want that my one bullet should incapacitate the enemy soldier to the extent that after being hit, he cannot shoot back.

Admittedly, I have only hunted dear and never shot at a person in anger. However, in my opinion, the advantage of being able to carry more ammo does not compensate for the fact that the injured enemy is able to shoot back at me.

The Belgian Navy has tested the sniper rifle FN SCAR-H PR

C4OQfu2XAAAukJg.jpg

i think this will take more time.or maybe till 23 march they can give us a surprise u never know

First M4 came free secondly SSG loves M4 and thirdly yes not difficult to get weapons for SSG. The real question when will infantry get new Assault Rifles.

Agreed, sir.

But even if it came free, it's fine for the "regular" SSG units --- but the small "elite within the elite" Tier 1 units like Zarrar, etc., should really have the best of the best (like HK416s, an obvious improvement over the M4s).

Agreed, sir.

But even if it came free, it's fine for the "regular" SSG units --- but the small "elite within the elite" Tier 1 units like Zarrar, etc., should really have the best of the best (like HK416s, an obvious improvement over the M4s).
They may well have them, ISPR may not be releasing the footage.

5.56 would be a monumental, generational mistake. Good thing CZ is multi-caliber, however m-c rifles are a case of "ok for anything but good at nothing". Instead of a rifle competition/tender, the brass should be deciding about the caliber they want for the future. Then go from there. Besides the 7.62 NATO, 7.62x39, and 5.56x45 there are other calibers under research (6.0 or 6.5) that are solutions for the battlefield of tomorrow. Pak generals, as usual, seem to be fighting the last war.

I don't mind the delay. There is no generational break thru with regards to rifle/carbine technology - though there are a few ideas like the caseless 6.5mm. Just upgrade the g3s and get the sf a few modern rifles. Plan should be to get the SF specific examples. For the foreseeable future, the type 56-ii is just fine with a smattering of /aktypes/m4/aug/scar/sigs is a-ok. Money can be better spent on personal protectional, comms, el-ops etc.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom