What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
We already are doing it with various weapons. From Tanks to Fighter Jets to other weapons we hardly stick to one thing. Even in Rifles we won't stick to one thing even if we produce one rifle series you would soon see Pakistani Soldiers using some other rifle series also and that too in really large numbers. No way Pakistani Soldiers will stick to only one Rifle even if POF produce only one series. So better we produce more than instead of Pakistan Army end up buying another series.

Man your love for SCAR wont let you see anything logical. All I am saying is that already expensive SCAR will become more expensive if we are not producing in mass number. I am not saying anything blasphemous about SCAR

And surely you can find better logic then "From Tanks to Fighter Jets to other weapons we hardly stick to one thing" Ever heard of comparing Oranges and Apples ??

In my humble opinion Army will be looking for a gun that with little changes can be used for both calibres and is cheap and comes with ToT. BREN not only tick all these but also there is a MoU so ......

Hey but

SCAR PERFORMED THE BEST IN THE TRAILS :partay::partay:

Hey but

SCAR PERFORMED THE BEST IN THE TRAILS :partay::partay:

43477621.jpg

:enjoy::enjoy::nhl_checking::nhl_checking: It made no sense what so ever so i thought if Hazrat @Zarvan could shed light upon it

Well I am not denying the possibility of Army getting 2 different rifles, just saying 2 big orders to 2 different companies is unlikely since this is very expensive and also operating 2 different kind of rifles is not easy/cheap

Maybe we will get few for SSG etc

Well I am not denying the possibility of Army getting 2 different rifles, just saying 2 big orders to 2 different companies is unlikely since this is very expensive and also operating 2 different kind of rifles is not easy/cheap

Maybe we will get few for SSG etc
All over the world multi calibre solution is being sought and we have an CZ 807 that fits the bill perfectly because producing two rifles is a huge strain financially and production wise. currently Type 56 and G3 is a huge burden carrying two rifles but one rifle with change of caliber is far more easy.

Some posts were deleted for derailing the thread / off-topic..

All over the world multi calibre solution is being sought and we have an CZ 807 that fits the bill perfectly because producing two rifles is a huge strain financially and production wise. currently Type 56 and G3 is a huge burden carrying two rifles but one rifle with change of caliber is far more easy.

5.56 CZ 807 should also be considered. So should be this one :D :smitten:

cz_scorpion_evo_3_a1_left.png

CZ SCORPION EVO 3 A1

O chacha, check my posts on page 211 and 214.

Oye Choochay! You think that by posting a photo of the CZ rifle or quoting someone from the CZ factory or showing Usman from POF signing an LoU (which in practical terms means nothing) with some Czech guy means that Armed forces has bought and contracted the BREN? How is the weather on Mars really??!!

Oye Choochay! You think that by posting a photo of the CZ rifle or quoting someone from the CZ factory or showing Usman from POF signing an LoU (which in practical terms means nothing) with some Czech guy means that Armed forces has bought and contracted the BREN? How is the weather on Mars really??!!
Well POF did sign MOU with Czech weapons company for small arms during IDEAS 2016.

You think that by posting a photo of the CZ rifle or quoting someone from the CZ factory or showing Usman from POF signing an LoU (which in practical terms means nothing) with some Czech guy means that Armed forces has bought and contracted the BREN?

I really think you suffer from hypermetropia. So, get some suitable glasses first. Then check my posts on page 211 and 214 again. I have nowhere said PA has bought or contracted the CZ 807. The post on page 211 mentions what the LoU means according to CZ officials. :lol::lol:

1.2.2_Man_with_Hyperopia_Symptoms.jpg

Last edited:
Some posts were deleted for derailing the thread / off-topic..

5.56 CZ 807 should also be considered. So should be this one :D :smitten:

cz_scorpion_evo_3_a1_left.png

CZ SCORPION EVO 3 A1
good contender for MP5 successor but since SMG is designated as Type 56 x39 then the need for a 9mm machine pistol still valid?

good contender for MP5 successor but since SMG is designated as Type 56 x39 then the need for a 9mm machine pistol still valid?
Who said its replaced ? It's just the terminology they use for AK as SMG, operatives at loc still have mp5
9mm is needed as a commanders weapon and Personal defense/VIP etc which has a very very big market in Pakistan and abroad

@Suff Shikan wah ji kia fame hai! :enjoy::enjoy:

http://www.armadninoviny.cz/cz-807-bren-stovky-tisic-ceskych-utocnych-pusek-pro-pakistan3f.html

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/12/09/pakistani-pof-tentative-plans-produce-cz-806-bren-2/

I just realised something this thread is being looked at very closely across the world & not just in Pakistan. in terms of the rifle selection which is a much bigger deal than we thought it was, and there has been a lot of 'juggat' done here :lol::lol::lol: Hazrat @Zarvan
Yes I know this forum is watched by thousands of defense journalists and enthusiasts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom