What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
No mate, it is not CZ. Both are SCAR.

Hein.... what makes you think that? OR ask that? :)
No they are Colombians. :)

Just cant figure out the exact military wing they are from. The uniform is a new one or at least i cannot remember it. It is not of the Marines, neither SSW. Not so sure about that.
interesting they are hard to identify so took a guess and asked if they were Colombians

15027590_1240191006038063_5895801017936577883_n.jpg

Pak Army Zindabad

Could you tell more? I am interested in the weak points of our rifle. On which part there was dissatisfaction?

MPT 76 was tested but we were not satisfied

Sorry I previously quoted the wrong person, again
Could you tell more? I am interested in the weak points of our rifle. On which part there was dissatisfaction?

@Zarvan

You wrote: "MPT 76 was tested but we were not satisfied"

Can you elaborate? I respect fully the decisions of brother nation Pakistan whatever she choses and is for her best.

I just like to hear at which points there was no satisfaction with the MPT 76, we should hear it from brothers and try to perfect it.

@Zarvan

You wrote: "MPT 76 was tested but we were not satisfied"

Can you elaborate? I respect fully the decisions of brother nation Pakistan whatever she choses and is for her best.

I just like to hear at which points there was no satisfaction with the MPT 76, we should hear it from brothers and try to perfect it.
To be honest with you, no one bar a handful of posters here (who also happen to not post much on this issue) will know what is happening. For sanity's sake, I wouldn't dismiss any of the rifle options - MPT-76 included - until the Army openly signs on the dotted line with one of the competitors.

To be honest with you, no one bar a handful of posters here (who also happen to not post much on this issue) will know what is happening. For sanity's sake, I wouldn't dismiss any of the rifle options - MPT-76 included - until the Army openly signs on the dotted line with one of the competitors.
Despite the chances being next to zero now, I still believe in the ARX. If Trump can become president, the cubs can win, and the British can (against all logic and reason) vote for Brexit, I have hope that the ARX can pull an upset victory.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom