What's new

Pakistan's Service Rifle (G-3, Type-56) Replacement Competition 2016.

Which rifle should win the competition?

• FN-SCAR-H

Votes: 241 42.9%
  • Beretta ARX-200

Votes: 62 11.0%
  • CZ-806 Bren2

Votes: 116 20.6%
  • Kalashnikov AK-103

Votes: 127 22.6%
  • Zavasta M21

Votes: 17 3.0%

• Total voters
Another member has even posted the pic of Scar H with the sindh police special forces operatives.

Oh and indians always claim how are we going to buy it just like the case with F 16 but we eventually end up buying em so chillax

no one in that pics is holding SCAR. i saw that pics.
lol.. what are you saying?? i just asked a simple question and you got your @$$ burned? AFAIK no forces in pakistan uses FN SCAR. if you have any proof then pls.. share it.

no one in that pics is holding SCAR. i saw that pics.
lol.. what are you saying?? i just asked a simple question and you got your @$$ burned? AFAIK no forces in pakistan uses FN SCAR. if you have any proof then pls.. share it.

@Horus yaar woh SSU ki SCAR wali pic hogi teray pass?

@Horus yaar woh SSU ki SCAR wali pic hogi teray pass?
10393765_614621695350312_5647060403618904902_n_censored.jpg

but that SCAR & 416 belonged to US Instructors :D
Sir what I hope is at least two Guns pass tests one of them should be and must be MPT-76 and it should perform at least 3 times better than G3 in all conditions.

Joint Production/Transfer of technology contract with Turkey for MPT-76 (A Pakistanized version specific to the need and demands of Pakistan Army).

zarvan it will take at least a year or so . So i would recommend you sit back relax and when me or any one else gets a fair idea we will share it with you.

Cheers.
unnamed.jpg

@kaonalpha @Icarus @Xeric Can you guys at least suggest senior leadership in Army to test this new Indonesian Gun also if proves to be good can be another easy option along with MPT-76 @Horus @Sulman Badshah @Wolfhound @Indos @Jakartans@PkDef @madooxno9 @madokafc @Reashot Xigwin @AUz @balixd @anas_nurhafidz @MarveL @pr1v4t33r

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom