What's new

Pakistan’s Rupee Drops to Record Low in World’s Biggest Decline

Well at least its true value is being exposed rather than an artificially managed price.

Ishaq Dark destroyed a lot of local industry as goods which are abundantly produce in Karachi and Lahore were openly imported from China, Vietnam and Korea. This way PMLN gave a knife to industrialist and rewarded traders..

Ishaq Dark destroyed a lot of local industry as goods which are abundantly produce in Karachi and Lahore were openly imported from China, Vietnam and Korea. This way PMLN gave a knife to industrialist and rewarded traders..

Ishaq Dar did the same in both of his term. In 90's he almost bankrupted the country.

time to replace rupee with gold silver and other metal as national currency

I had predicted this quite a few times before.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pak-...ter-uss-hardening-stance.514033/#post-9799236

Make peace with India. India is your only solution for your survival not China. People never like when I predict things. They had given me negative ratings for my prediction. Shame some of it is coming true. That's why I daringly love giving even the time of my prediction

did you make peace with Pakistan for first 50 years when your economy was crap and Pakistan was flying high, you came out of it without making peace with China and Pakistan, didnt you

did you make peace with Pakistan for first 50 years when your economy was crap and Pakistan was flying high, you came out of it without making peace with China and Pakistan, didnt you

Pakistan is small and insignificant when it comes to trade or economy. With China, even with all the hostility, trade wasn't hampered. Cheap Chinese imports were used to build our own infrastructure here. And when u say 50 years, I don't think that your economy was doing all that great during the 80s or 90s.

Look at the PKR's entire history, not cherry-picked falsely created interludes. It will remain on a 10% annual devaluation or so, averaged over the long term, given Pakistan's basic inability to produce more than what it consumes. There is no escaping this fact.

View attachment 442183

Except the article says most stable currency since 2014. It's not talking about PKR's entire history.

And do you think you're making some kind of revelation regarding PKR's devaluation? Anyone can see the data for themselves.

I had predicted this quite a few times before.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pak-...ter-uss-hardening-stance.514033/#post-9799236

Make peace with India. India is your only solution for your survival not China. People never like when I predict things. They had given me negative ratings for my prediction. Shame some of it is coming true. That's why I daringly love giving even the time of my prediction

Listen, you little shit. You predicted nothing.

It is well known that the PKR has been artificially pegged since 2012-13. Everyone was expecting a devaluation. The question was when, not if.

Pakistan is small and insignificant when it comes to trade or economy. With China, even with all the hostility, trade wasn't hampered. Cheap Chinese imports were used to build our own infrastructure here. And when u say 50 years, I don't think that your economy was doing all that great during the 80s or 90s.

Pakistan is just as small and insignificant as India is for China, what makes you think China gives shit about and small and insignificant India whose only export to China are raw material.

Except the article says most stable currency since 2014. It's not talking about PKR's entire history.

And do you think you're making some kind of revelation regarding PKR's devaluation? Anyone can see the data for themselves.

So how far do you see the present decline going? That is the important thing for now.

Pakistan is just as small and insignificant as India is for China, what makes you think China gives shit about and small and insignificant India whose only export to China are raw material.

It earns about 50Billion USD yearly from India. We surely are very significant for China.

It earns about 50Billion USD yearly from India. We surely are very significant for China.

you are a tiny drop in China's trade worldwide, Again India is just as insignificant for China as Nepal is for India. go get the figure of Chinese trade worldwide and look at India's % in it.

India is an insignificant country in the world looking at its size, even Mexico is more significant than India.

Back
Top Bottom