What's new

Pakistan's Role in stoping the Bosnian Genocide.

Because USA came and blasted them.albania was always an independent country.

You go see how Bosnia looks today sandwiched between Serbia, republican sprska and Croatia.

And Kosovo,that little thing.

Wen the Slavs get together,this ll vanish again.

They have nothing to do with you,they are slavs,u r desi.

As Muslims we are ond people. This is something an Indian is incapable of understanding.

Assalamu alaikum and Hello my dear brothers and friends
I was looking for infos about Pakistan-Bosnia relations, and one of the links was to this forum. Reading your posts I felt that I as Bosnian muslim should say something on Pakistan's role in our defence and fight for freedom and indenpendence. Without muslim countries our chances to stop Serbian agression would be slightles. Serbian side had whole Yugoslav army arsenal in its hands (Yugoslav army was fourth strongest european army in the 80's) while Bosnia just formed its defence forces of police units, volunteers and captured weapon from Yugoslav army. In first stage of war Serbs occupied 70% of Bosnia. In their way they had support of bosnian serb population. Serbs goal was creating unified Serbian state on ruins of Yugoslavia by ethnic cleansing and genocide against bosnian muslims as majority bosnian people. Serbia had Russia and other slavic orthodox christian countries while Western world introduced arms embargo to former Yugoslavia but applied it just on bosnian muslims. In such hard war begin, our president Alija Izetbegovich and bosnian goverment went on meeting of OIC in Jeddah (KSA) to ask support of muslim world - and we got it. Samuel Huntinggton says that muslims world was never unified such was in case of Bosnian war. On this meeting Muslim countries announced that if west don't lift arms embargo that muslim countries will not venerate it. After this, our diplomats visited main muslim countries for detailed assistance, Pakistan was one of them.

I was a kid during war and my father, as many other man, died fightning for our freedom against Serbian agression and occupation. That made me to talk and meet many war veterans so can hear their stories on war time. Many of them told me that there were pakistani intelligence personel in Bosnia providing assistance to commanders of Army of Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Pakistan send loads of small arms (AK47, anti tank missiles and systems, grenades, ammunition) and truth is that Croatian side took a part as payment for transporting it over their zones.
Main muslim countries involved in Bosnian defence campaign were Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Iran, Pakistan and Malaysia.
Saudi Arabia provided arms, diplomatic, humanitarian and medical aid. Saudis had greatest role in convincing USA to act against Serbs (Samuel Huntinggton says that Saudis payed US to carry out airstrikes on Serbian army positions).
Turkey (since Bosnia have historical and cultural ties with Turkey being part of Ottoman empire for 500 years) provided arms, diplomatic, humanitarian and medical aid and training programmes for Bosnian army officers in Turkey.
Iran provided arms, humanitarian and medical aid, some say that most of weapons that came to Bosnia was from Iran.
Pakistan provided as i mentioned above. Malaysia also sent arms and humanitarian aid, then worked on diplomatic field.

None of the countries prevented genocide and ethnic cleansing, but they did a lot to prevent a total annihiliation of muslims of Bosnia and of their homeland in this sort of Crusade against muslim of Bosnia led by Serbs.

We are thankful to Islamic Republic of Pakistan and to its people on all help provided during war and post war time.

Honestly I have no clue why this bangladeshi has such facination for Pak forces in very extreme kind of way.
I don't doubt there was Pak involvement. The few SAGGER-Ts we found were from Pakistan ... whether they were cheap on the black arms market or someone in Islamabad let some slipped through, I don't know. The question is of what level and what effectiveness. As I stated, I know of no Pak Captains leading combat companies in Bosnia. We have pretty well identified all the major combatant formations at company level and above (there were no 5000 Pak contingent, that's just pure BS).
What comic book are you reading?
Bro i am sure that during the bosnian war a large amount of pakistanis went to bosnia to fight,a few where pak army who had shed there uniforms and taken on the roll of mujahdeen.
In 1993, the ISI diverted part of the HUM and the HUJI to Bosnia to assist the Muslims there in their fight against the Serbs. The transfer to Bosnia was funded by the Saudi Intelligence, the arms and ammunition were given by the Iranian Intelligence and the leadership and motivation were provided by serving and retired officers of the ISI and the Turkish intelligence.
Omar Sheikh, the guy arrested for the kidnapping of Daniel Pearl fought in the jihad in bosnia.
Two members of my family served in bosnia with the UN,one was training bosnian mujahdeen....in secret.
The decisive blow against Greater Serbia was delivered by the Bosnian Army's 5th Corps at Bihac, under its commander Gen. Atif Dudakovic.
You are correct when you say that croatia helped more then all the muslim nations put together,thats what my uncle said.
I am just repeating what my uncle told me and i am no expert.

Assalamu alaikum and Hello my dear brothers and friends
I was looking for infos about Pakistan-Bosnia relations, and one of the links was to this forum. Reading your posts I felt that I as Bosnian muslim should say something on Pakistan's role in our defence and fight for freedom and indenpendence. Without muslim countries our chances to stop Serbian agression would be slightles. Serbian side had whole Yugoslav army arsenal in its hands (Yugoslav army was fourth strongest european army in the 80's) while Bosnia just formed its defence forces of police units, volunteers and captured weapon from Yugoslav army. In first stage of war Serbs occupied 70% of Bosnia. In their way they had support of bosnian serb population. Serbs goal was creating unified Serbian state on ruins of Yugoslavia by ethnic cleansing and genocide against bosnian muslims as majority bosnian people. Serbia had Russia and other slavic orthodox christian countries while Western world introduced arms embargo to former Yugoslavia but applied it just on bosnian muslims. In such hard war begin, our president Alija Izetbegovich and bosnian goverment went on meeting of OIC in Jeddah (KSA) to ask support of muslim world - and we got it. Samuel Huntinggton says that muslims world was never unified such was in case of Bosnian war. On this meeting Muslim countries announced that if west don't lift arms embargo that muslim countries will not venerate it. After this, our diplomats visited main muslim countries for detailed assistance, Pakistan was one of them.

I was a kid during war and my father, as many other man, died fightning for our freedom against Serbian agression and occupation. That made me to talk and meet many war veterans so can hear their stories on war time. Many of them told me that there were pakistani intelligence personel in Bosnia providing assistance to commanders of Army of Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Pakistan send loads of small arms (AK47, anti tank missiles and systems, grenades, ammunition) and truth is that Croatian side took a part as payment for transporting it over their zones.
Main muslim countries involved in Bosnian defence campaign were Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Iran, Pakistan and Malaysia.
Saudi Arabia provided arms, diplomatic, humanitarian and medical aid. Saudis had greatest role in convincing USA to act against Serbs (Samuel Huntinggton says that Saudis payed US to carry out airstrikes on Serbian army positions).
Turkey (since Bosnia have historical and cultural ties with Turkey being part of Ottoman empire for 500 years) provided arms, diplomatic, humanitarian and medical aid and training programmes for Bosnian army officers in Turkey.
Iran provided arms, humanitarian and medical aid, some say that most of weapons that came to Bosnia was from Iran.
Pakistan provided as i mentioned above. Malaysia also sent arms and humanitarian aid, then worked on diplomatic field.

None of the countries prevented genocide and ethnic cleansing, but they did a lot to prevent a total annihiliation of muslims of Bosnia and of their homeland in this sort of Crusade against muslim of Bosnia led by Serbs.

We are thankful to Islamic Republic of Pakistan and to its people on all help provided during war and post war time.
gentlemen i met ex director general ISI LT GEN. JAVED NASIR just 2 days ago who told us truth about bosnian war against serbia .... i was too much astonished when i listened that pakistan played role in independence of bosnia was 90% ... i have listened this event before that but i was sure completely ... now when i learned directally from that man who was involved in whole event.

he told us that on 26 dec 1992 president of bosnia (i dont know his name ) and prim minister and 22 other parliamentarians came to pakistan ....we gave a dinner theme i (dg ISI javed nasir) was also present in dinner he told that when we gave mice to president of bosnia he weaped and said that we came through 51 muslim contries but no one gave us a single penny aid and now we are hopeful that pakistan will give us aid.

prim minister NAWAZ SHARIF took the mice and announced 30 millions from pakistan ...

the bosnian president was astonished and asked that 30 millions dollars or rupees .pakistan prim minister replied dollars . the bosnian president said that we listed pakistan as most poor country thats why we came here in the last ..

the party was call off and we returned in our homes . i slept and about 12:30 at night i have received the call from president of pakistan ghulam ishaq khan who called the gen. javed nasir in president house .

when the gen. nasir reached at location the prim minister (nawaz sharif ) , the president ghulam ishaq khan and president of bosnia and prim minister of bosnia was also over there .....

ghulam ishaq khan asked me that can we help the bosnia by supplying the arms ????

the genral replied that a resolution has been passed by UNO that no country will supply the arms to bosnia ant there should be no country in Eurapian union . the gen asked president that what you replied them (to the bosnian) . the president said that i refused them

gen nasir said that now you can go now i will help them for ALLAH .

the dialogue between gen nasir and bosnian president was as below.

GEN NASIR . i will supply you arms on few terms.

bosnian president (wonderfully) .... what are your terms.

GEN. NASIR first of all the all bosnian muslims have say touba in front of ALLAH.

the president... what is touba

GEN. NASIR explained them the purpose of touba ...

GEN NASIR also told them how you will attack on serbians that you must attack at one time and taught them the prayers of GHUZWA E KHANDAQ.

it was 26 dec 1992 and ther deadline by the serbian was 31 dec 1992. total 5 days was available for all process .

on 27 dec the gen. NASIR called to chairman PIA AVM (RTD) FAROOQ UMER to give two plains for bosnia . first he denied but scarifying by gen. NASIR he accepted.

on evening of 27 dec america sent message to pakistan that pakistan is supplying weapons to bosnia and we will declare you a terrorist country in the world . but it was as per expectation because CIA was too much strong in pakistan.

on 28 dec 5 AM two take off for Crutia . the GEN NASIR told us he was nervous because it was so much dangrous for pakistan but after sometime i received message that palins has been landed at CRUTIA successfully .

there was secret path from CRUTIA to SARAJIVO ( the capital of bosnia)

on afternon 29 dec 1992 bosnain attacked on serbian tank wich was just 1 km away from sarajivo by mentioning the prayers of GHUZWA E KHANDANQ . ther was heavy blast and all serbian ran away and BOSNIAN PRESIDENT announced as BOSNIA is independent country

what was reaction of CIA ?????
email

this is different topic if you want to ask email
saimhasan359@gmail.com

Crimes against humanity: Pakistan army refuses to hand over ex-ISI chief Gen Javed Nasir to Bosnia tribunal
BY ADMIN

By Qaiser Butt

Pakistan has refused to hand over one of its retired army generals to the International Tribunal of Hague on medical grounds, official sources told The Express Tribune.

The tribunal had demanded the custody of a former chief of the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), Javed Nasir, a retired lieutenant general, for his alleged support to Muslim fighters of Bosnia against the Serbian army in the 1990s, despite an embargo by the United Nations.

Islamabad had informed the court that the former general had ‘lost his memory’ following a recent road incident, and was, therefore, unable to face any investigation into the matter.

Nasir himself was not available for comment. However, his son, Omer Javed, told The Express Tribune that his father was not in service during the Bosnia war in 1993-95, as he had already been “removed from the army”.

The summons came when Serbian army officials were put on trial by The Hague Tribunal for war crimes and crimes against humanity in Bosnia, during which it was revealed that Nasir was actively involved in the war and had supported and provided arms to the Bosnian resistance.

(Read: Karadzic war crimes trial witness details horrors)

The case was built on a ‘confessional statement’ that Nasir made in a petition filed by his legal counsel against an English daily after the newspaper published a report of his alleged involvement in embezzlement.

The former general in a petition filed in an anti-terrorism court in Lahore on October 23, 2002 had disclosed that “despite the UN ban on supply of arms to the besieged Bosnians, he successfully airlifted sophisticated anti-tank guided missiles which turned the tide in favour of Bosnian Muslims and forced the Serbs to lift the siege, much to the annoyance of the US government”.

Nasir further stated that he “became a target of US, Indian and secular-minded lobbies both inside and outside Pakistan.” Having failed to buy him off, he said, the US government started a propaganda campaign against him and demanded his removal as ISI chief – warning that, otherwise, “Pakistan would be declared a terrorist state”.

He further stated that over 300 articles were circulated on the internet by the western media which contained references dubbing Nasir the ‘only radical Islamist head of the ISI who was an active member of the Tableeghi Jamaat’.

In April 1993, the US finally warned Pakistan in writing to remove the complainant from his post of ISI chief – following which Nasir was prematurely retired from service by the caretaker government of Mir Balkh Sher Mazari on May 13, 1993, he stated.

The demand for Nasir’s custody came when the International Criminal Tribunal put on trial the former chief of the Yugoslavia army Gen Momcilo Perisic and his deputy Gen Ratko Mladic for war crimes and crimes against humanity during the war in Bosnia and Croatia in the 1990s.

(Read: Accountability for war crimes)

Perisic and Ratko had reportedly told the court that the military help to the Bosnian Muslims by Gen Nasir forced them to retaliate against Bosnian Muslims, who were fighting against the Serb army for their national independence.

The authorities concerned declined to comment on the matter.

The Bosnian War followed the break-up of Yugoslavia in 1991, when Serbs, Croats and Muslims fought for control of Bosnia-Herzegovina. Tactics used by the three factions were complex; allegiances changed as two sides would join forces against the third.

More than 100,000 people died after three-and-a-half years of conflict. The city of Sarajevo was in a state of permanent siege for the duration of the war.

The war saw a level of barbarism more marked than normal conflict. Mass rape, torture and indiscriminate murder were frequently carried out until the Dayton Peace Agreement paved the way for a settlement.

Published in The Express Tribune, September 20th, 2011.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/256199/islamabad-refuses-to-hand-over-ex-isi-chief-to-bosnia-tribunal/

Blonde Muslims find shelter in Pakistan: Refugees from Bosnia were given a warm welcome in a distant land, Ahmed Rashid writes from Islamabad

BLONDE, blue-eyed Bosnian girls sit in a circle on the floor in traditional Muslim fashion and sing a song of praise to Allah. Their bright faces are framed by headscarves. 'Allah - take care of us in our trials. Allah - take us back home to save our people from our enemies. Allah - give Your favours to our Shaheeds (martyrs) and strength to our Mujahedin (holy warriors). Oh Allah, at the end of this journey return us to our homes.'

As the girls sing, Pakistani welfare workers listen with tears in their eyes. Even though they looked after 3 million Afghan refugees in the 1980s and several million illegal refugees from Burma, India and Bangladesh, Pakistanis have been swept by a wave of emotion for these blonde Muslims. 'We are Europeans but we were abandoned by Europe, only because we are Muslims. Now distant countries like Pakistan have opened their hearts to us,' said Sadzida Silajdzic, the Bosnian ambassador to Pakistan, an Islamic scholar.

Some 380 Bosnians have arrived in Pakistan, to an ecstatic welcome. 'They are not refugees, they are our honoured guests. We have set up a Bosnian Village for them, not a refugee camp,' said Pakistan's Foreign Secretary, Shaharyar Khan. Pakistan is the third Muslim country, after Jordan and Turkey, to take in Muslim regugees from Bosnia.

After the Prime Minister, Nawaz Sharif, took the decision to accept the refugees last week, they were flown out within 48 hours from the Croatian resort of Split. Nine thousand more Bosnian Muslims have been ordered out of six camps around Split; Pakistan has said it is willing to take them. Mr Sharif is personally supervising their resettlement.

The refugees are being housed in a complex outside Islamabad, built for pilgrims on their way to Mecca. Two families share each large room, with a kitchen and a bathroom. Although they are eating in a communal dining hall, where they are served special non-spicy food, the Pakistanis will give the Bosnians money so that each family can shop and cook.

Nearly 200 of the refugees are children, many of whom have not seen at least one of their parents for more than a year. They were brought out of Sarajevo and other towns by their mothers, uncles and aunts, and sometimes by teenage brothers. One woman is the guardian of six children, only one of whom is her own. Some of the smallest children have not yet been told that their fathers have been killed or that their mothers, having been raped, are too ashamed to face them.

When they arrived, the Bosnian women were dressed in short skirts and jeans, but many have now taken to the local shalwar kameez - the pantaloons and long tunics worn by Pakistani women. 'We are under no pressure to wear it, but it is much cooler in this heat,' said 18-year-old Azra Chaluk. The refugees have been given sewing machines and cloth to make their own clothes.

The few adult men are silent and listless. Most are victims of Serbian concentration camps; some carry ugly torture marks, others bits of shrapnel lodged in their bodies. They are carpenters and bricklayers, lawyers and engineers, and soon they will go to Mansera, in the foothills of the Karakorum mountains, where they will work with Pakistanis to build a proper Bosnian mountain village, far from the oppressive heat of the Punjab plain.

'We must keep the men busy working, so they have no time to remember their traumas and nightmares,' said Ademir Karisjic, the 20-year-old leader of the refugee camp. 'We will not be parasites living off the Pakistani people.'

Pakistanis have been visibly moved by the plight of the Bosnians. One, who refused to disclose his identity, walked up to the stunned Bosnian ambassador and handed her a personal cheque for 1m rupees (pounds 25,000). A special fund for the Bosnians has raised more than pounds 200,000, and welfare groups are sending everything from cloth to powdered milk. Young college girls crowd the camp, volunteering to teach the Bosnians Urdu and English.

Thousands of Pakistanis have written to Ms Silajdzic, asking if they can adopt Bosnian children. She has refused, insisting that her people must maintain their identity if their nation is to survive: 'Whatever happens, our children must grow up as Bosnians, not Pakistanis,' she says.

Manzoor Ahmed, a Pakistani Imam, leads the prayers alongside Zekerijh Jajarevic, a clean-shaven Bosnian Imam who wears jeans and a T-shirt. The refugees spend a great deal of time in the mosque, men and women separated according to Muslim fashion.

Both Pakistanis and Bosnians have been through a culture shock as for the first time they experience the diversity of the larger Muslim world. Pakistanis had never before seen European Muslims. The Bosnians had never seen Asian Muslims. 'There is no creed or colour in Islam. To be a Muslim is to be a part of the world,' said the Bosnian Imam.

(Photograph omitted)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...iven-a-warm-welcome-in-a-distant-1493968.html

Old Memories, was just going through, Pak Played a big role in stopping Bosnian Genocide.. When i was in Bosnia, Bosnian people treated me like their own children & loved me more than their own loved ones.
photo.php

gentlemen i met ex director general ISI LT GEN. JAVED NASIR just 2 days ago who told us truth about bosnian war against serbia .... i was too much astonished when i listened that pakistan played role in independence of bosnia was 90% ... i have listened this event before that but i was sure completely ... now when i learned directally from that man who was involved in whole event.

he told us that on 26 dec 1992 president of bosnia (i dont know his name ) and prim minister and 22 other parliamentarians came to pakistan ....we gave a dinner theme i (dg ISI javed nasir) was also present in dinner he told that when we gave mice to president of bosnia he weaped and said that we came through 51 muslim contries but no one gave us a single penny aid and now we are hopeful that pakistan will give us aid.

prim minister NAWAZ SHARIF took the mice and announced 30 millions from pakistan ...

the bosnian president was astonished and asked that 30 millions dollars or rupees .pakistan prim minister replied dollars . the bosnian president said that we listed pakistan as most poor country thats why we came here in the last ..

the party was call off and we returned in our homes . i slept and about 12:30 at night i have received the call from president of pakistan ghulam ishaq khan who called the gen. javed nasir in president house .

when the gen. nasir reached at location the prim minister (nawaz sharif ) , the president ghulam ishaq khan and president of bosnia and prim minister of bosnia was also over there .....

ghulam ishaq khan asked me that can we help the bosnia by supplying the arms ????

the genral replied that a resolution has been passed by UNO that no country will supply the arms to bosnia ant there should be no country in Eurapian union . the gen asked president that what you replied them (to the bosnian) . the president said that i refused them

gen nasir said that now you can go now i will help them for ALLAH .

the dialogue between gen nasir and bosnian president was as below.

GEN NASIR . i will supply you arms on few terms.

bosnian president (wonderfully) .... what are your terms.

GEN. NASIR first of all the all bosnian muslims have say touba in front of ALLAH.

the president... what is touba

GEN. NASIR explained them the purpose of touba ...

GEN NASIR also told them how you will attack on serbians that you must attack at one time and taught them the prayers of GHUZWA E KHANDAQ.

it was 26 dec 1992 and ther deadline by the serbian was 31 dec 1992. total 5 days was available for all process .

on 27 dec the gen. NASIR called to chairman PIA AVM (RTD) FAROOQ UMER to give two plains for bosnia . first he denied but scarifying by gen. NASIR he accepted.

on evening of 27 dec america sent message to pakistan that pakistan is supplying weapons to bosnia and we will declare you a terrorist country in the world . but it was as per expectation because CIA was too much strong in pakistan.

on 28 dec 5 AM two take off for Crutia . the GEN NASIR told us he was nervous because it was so much dangrous for pakistan but after sometime i received message that palins has been landed at CRUTIA successfully .

there was secret path from CRUTIA to SARAJIVO ( the capital of bosnia)

on afternon 29 dec 1992 bosnain attacked on serbian tank wich was just 1 km away from sarajivo by mentioning the prayers of GHUZWA E KHANDANQ . ther was heavy blast and all serbian ran away and BOSNIAN PRESIDENT announced as BOSNIA is independent country

what was reaction of CIA ?????
email

this is different topic if you want to ask email
saimhasan359@gmail.com

Lol @ Tauba part. Just lol!
Nice scripting.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom