What's new

Pakistan's richest man, invests in Pakistan's biggest Mall

^Pakistan is the private turf of the chosen elite, huh? What a sad, sad reality.
I say a revolution to oust feudals; who are just as bad as the Talibs when it comes to keeping Pakistan backwards.

While I am ready to take your words at face value, I would still find it weird if I see a girl wearing shorts or miniskirt in public in Pakistan. And yes the sheikhs are not exactly what I would expect to see either.
It is a strange event.. but not impossible. A miniskirt over yoga pants or tights was quite common in the winter.

Everything in Pakistan is for the Upper-Middle class and the small elite. No one cares about the poor of Pakistan i.e the majority of the nation.

even i was not aware that only 10% elite class was in favor of Pakistan........rest pasmanda muslim (pasmanda movement) was advocating for two nation theory

Everything in Pakistan is for the Upper-Middle class and the small elite. No one cares about the poor of Pakistan i.e the majority of the nation.

Malls in karachi are pretty affordable. Mall of lahore and centarus (islambad) are for the elite class but thats because the concept is recent .once things get common , the prices drop..

centarus (islambad) .
Not true, everyone for upper elite, middle to lower class hangs out at Centaurus. The mall is so fed up with people that they are only allowing families in on weekends.

While I am ready to take your words at face value, I would still find it weird if I see a girl wearing shorts or miniskirt in public in Pakistan. And yes the sheikhs are not exactly what I would expect to see either.

Hi,

Pakistn hs gone bckwrds-----in my time---in the 70's----there ws this notorious girls college in krchi---during college brek some of the girls would be sitting on the hoods of their crs in skirts nd no undies---they just wanted someone to brek their---tor they hdin meeri.

My key bord is cting up----missing the.

Hi,

Pakistn hs gone bckwrds-----in my time---in the 70's----there ws this notorious girls college in krchi---during college brek some of the girls would be sitting on the hoods of their crs in skirts nd no undies---they just wanted someone to brek their---tor they hdin meeri.

My key bord is cting up----missing the.

I am not sure I'd call that forwardness though, more like teenage desperation. :lol:

The good thing about Pakistani cities is that they have nice wide roads with lots of greenery, particularly Islamabad, but they don't seem very developed. There's scarcity of skyscrapers, lack of modern office buildings, undeveloped city centres. All in all, most city hubs look rather dilapidated.

The good thing about Pakistani cities is that they have nice wide roads with lots of greenery, particularly Islamabad, but they don't seem very developed. There's scarcity of skyscrapers, lack of modern office buildings, undeveloped city centres. All in all, most city hubs look rather dilapidated.
Skyscrapers are banned in Islamabad.

There are no highrises because development style is not dense. Everyone wants to live in villas and own cars.

Not true, everyone for upper elite, middle to lower class hangs out at Centaurus. The mall is so fed up with people that they are only allowing families in on weekends.

Lol There is a difference between "hanging out at a mall" and "shopping at a mall" (the true purpose of its making) . Centaurus is more of a tourist attraction and a restaurant..

Lol There is a difference between "hanging out at a mall" and "shopping at a mall" (the true purpose of its making) . Centaurus is more of a tourist attraction and a restaurant..
Centaurs isn't bad compared to the malls in Karachi, safa is opening in Islamabad which will cater to every class.

Back
Top Bottom