What's new

Pakistan's richest man, invests in Pakistan's biggest Mall

Centaurs isn't bad compared to the malls in Karachi, safa is opening in Islamabad which will cater to every class.

I never said it was bad.. Malls in karachi are good too .
Centaurus is flushed with empty-handed curious people or teens who cant find a place to hang out .. A very small number of people are spotted with shopping bags in their hands.

Amazing....10 years more of PML-N, Pakistan will completely change.

Where is the biggest mall located ?

Amazing....10 years more of PML-N, Pakistan will completely change.

Where is the biggest mall located ?
This one is in Johar town, Lahore, Bahria town claims that it's building the largest in Rawalpindi and Karachi.

Delhi has malls everywhere too. Malls alone don't constitute development.

Great project congrats to the investor and people who will benefit from Job creation and entertainment for pubilc

Hi,

Pakistn hs gone bckwrds-----in my time---in the 70's----there ws this notorious girls college in krchi---during college brek some of the girls would be sitting on the hoods of their crs in skirts nd no undies---they just wanted someone to brek their---tor they hdin meeri.

My key bord is cting up----missing the.
i very highly doubt that would ever happen in pakistan or that it ever did lol.
it rarely happens in america and europe never mind pakistan.
and even if it did its was probably 1 or 2 slutty girls with a baygharat family.

@syedali73
@Aeronaut
@Azlan Haider

can you guys shed light on this lol?
did girls really do the things this uncle just mentioned? in pakistan?

Hi,

Whatever you want to call it-----pkistan had lesser qualms with its sexuality then.
pakistan was more liberal back then, but i highly doubt it was such an open society.

and even if it did its was probably 1 or 2 slutty girls with a baygharat family.

@syedali73
@Aeronaut
@Azlan Haider

pakistan was more liberal back then, but i highly doubt it was such an open society.

Hi,

These boys tht you re sking were not even born tht time-----. Just listen to good ole dd----did you know krchi hd strip clubs s well.

My keybord is cting up gin---.

@syedali73
@Aeronaut
@Azlan Haider

There are pics of models in bikinis strolling beaches of Karachi during 1960-70.

There are pics of models in bikinis strolling beaches of Karachi during 1960-70.

Pakistan and India are both backward hellholes of the world. South Asia is cursed.

Pakistan and India are both backward hellholes of the world. South Asia is cursed.
Doesn't mean we are backward mate, plus, shalwar qameez/saari look way better on our women.

dont see nothing

Hi,

These boys tht you re sking were not even born tht time-----. Just listen to good ole dd----did you know krchi hd strip clubs s well.

My keybord is cting up gin---.
say kasamey lol
man that sounds like a fun pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom