What's new

Pakistan’s response to coronavirus among world’s best, says WHO

PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT TO AVOID PANIC GOOVERNMENT IS HIDING THE REAL NUMBER IS IT TRUE?

Yes but once it gets in your respiratory system does not matter what temperature it can be lethal.
It won't survive elsewhere inside your body ,like if it's gets in your stomach ,the temperature inside and digestive acids will kill it.

not factually correct.

PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT TO AVOID PANIC GOOVERNMENT IS HIDING THE REAL NUMBER IS IT TRUE?
Well I think in this age of media and information it's quite difficult to hide deaths.

not factually correct.
I am not a doctor for sure but you aren't either.
Just telling you what I read on plenty of websites ,and what doctors are saying.

By not evacuating it's citizens or letting Pakistanis in from Iran border?

We should've have take the copy from your Country, cover ourselves in Cow dung right ? or simply lynch the Minorities ? or wait, by saying Namaste cause saying Adaab and doing that Islamic hand gestures makes Corona Virus in your mouth :rolleyes:

Till now there have been no deaths and things are relatively in control. However, the American response to the coronavirus has been absolutely pathetic and puts every country at greater risk. My sister was at one of their airports and she was shocked to see how lax they were. Incompetency galore.

Pakistan is not the best equipped country to handle any outbreak.

I think this guy is being used by the government to do some damage control and boost its sagging image

Ho gia? Chalo ab gandayria'n choopo :blah:

which is extremely contagious but not as lethal as some other members of the coronavirus family.

Are they gonna release other relatives as well? :o:

This troll grade rhetoric has been comprehensively debunked by myself and others on numerous threads. Time to move on and find a new bridge to lurk under.
There is no debunking only self contradiction.

Are you sure? Has this been confirmed by reliable sources?
No, there has been "opinions" to the contradictory but there is no consensus if the virus will be "highly" seasonal. Season flu --IMHO-- is caused by rhinovirus and it is highly seasonal. This is a different beast.

I personally believe that there is going to be a seasonal component to it, ie it will likely slow down or disappear from places with very dry and very hot summers.

Well it's evident and apparent that pakistan,s response to this virus is very good.
So far we have a zero mortality rate and just 22 patients from the population of 220 million.
But still prevention is better than cure.
Covid-19 cannot survive in temperatures above 30 C .Let the April come Pakistani upcoming summer heat will kill this virus for sure.

Mate I am praying for summer to come early now. April is usually hot, I hope Pakistani sun will boil this shite.

Here in UK we are in long haul, no sun for days!

Naaah. Khan is doing reasonably well - a couple of mistakes - but otherwise well.
In:
China- Save all lives
UK-save the rich and let nature take it's course with the poor
USA-Save the rich only
India-Save yourself with cow urine
Pakistan- Save your self

Till now there have been no deaths and things are relatively in control. However, the American response to the coronavirus has been absolutely pathetic and puts every country at greater risk. My sister was at one of their airports and she was shocked to see how lax they were. Incompetency galore.

We’re Airports busy and which state you sister landed.

Back
Top Bottom