What's new

Pakistan's Raiwind gathering fuels extremism: experts

Who ever starts following Islam and keep beard or lady start covering herself up and do other Islamic things they become extremists in the eyes of these so called liberals who in reality are Rushdie followers and hate Islam and always interested in getting dollars and making their USA master happy

Zarvan so how does it work house of Saud worships USA you the extremist worship House of Saud.so when we hate house of saud we are doing it to love USA dollars makes no sense to me could you please explain.

So Raiwand gathering is also been discussed in PDF, Are Religious threads allowed here? Each and every Sunni religious gathering in Pakistan is fueling Exterimism, Paid agents of Zions, yea! Watever , hope targeting someone on the basis of religious ideology don't fuels exterimism. but who cares? :pop: , After all no Pakistani should be the enemy of other Pakistani. Right?

i see a change a huge change in you over my little time on PDF , can you tell us what made you thinking

I was never a fan of Jamat or Islamist, what change do you see??

I i had some loved one's injured in a recent bomb blast at Rangers Headquarter Block B, North Nazimabad.

You can attribute that to increased rigidness and anti-Islamist fervor.

extremism is nothing an outside force it's in one's inside so no one should put false allegations on any gathering because they talk about religion.I m afraid that EXPERTS might not place HAJJ in same catagory one day(God forbid)

I have a question if anybody can answer........ The Alim's who participate and run these kind of gathering's why do they do it. If the main aim is to spread the true essence of Islam then why don't they open up a college or university to run vocational courses for the molvi of every masjid who spit venom against each other sect openly, give out fatwa's and declare people of other sects wajib-ul-qatal on each and every khutba of Juma.

Why ask people to come to specific place as if its a ''HAJJ'' we have one place for that. Why not reach out to people the other way by travelling around whole country educating molvies of every mosque obviously its a difficult and tedious task but wont that be more practical and effective.

It's just sad to see what liberals can say about Islam...even turn against their own religion. It's called Islamic Republic of Pakistan for a reason. Most controversial issue in Pakistan is : religion or country first? That's where I really don't have anything to say :/

Zarvan so how does it work house of Saud worships USA you the extremist worship House of Saud.so when we hate house of saud we are doing it to love USA dollars makes no sense to me could you please explain.
Sir you are talking completely different thing I am saying who ever keeps a beard or women wear Hijab and do other Islamic stuff for Rushdie followers in Pakistan known as liberals start calling him extremists

It's just sad to see what liberals can say about Islam...even turn against their own religion. It's called Islamic Republic of Pakistan for a reason. Most controversial issue in Pakistan is : religion or country first? That's where I really don't have anything to say :/
Since I born I've never seen peaceful envirment in Pakistan, its because liberals here much more extermist then any Islamists, and I consider them the reason of spreading terror and hate in all over Pakistan.

As Pashtuns are mostly deobandis so tablighi movement is extremely popular in our areas. I have myself went on many "sehroza" and an ijtima. They are harmless in the sense that they have nothing to do with militancy and jihad (qitaal), it is reformation movement. But there is no doubt that they are intentionally or un-intentionally spreading and promoting bigotry, narrow-mindedness and extremism. In our area if some one has become "loafar" or has started drugs or is out of control then he is send to tabligh in the hope that he would get better, and when that person returns after "chila" or "chaar maheenay" then he is definately changed. But i have observed that studious students have stopped taking interest in study and school/college after joining tabligh....it is fact that in their bayans tablighi hazrat and masharan tells people "parrhai" (study) are wordly things and are of no use in akhirat. One of mu tablighi class fellow left MBBS in final year for tabligh and madrassa. when i met him then i asked him whether buzargan of tabligh asked you to continue MBBS, he said that at first he was asked to cotinue MBBS along with tabligh, but when he left it then he was hugged, and congratulated for great qurbani for islam. That is tablighis become useless in their version of wordly matters and are concerned with akhirat.
Many governament servants forexample teachers take vocations for several months for tabligh but continue to take salary in their absentie. In matric our physics teacher (of governament school in our village) went to tabligh for 6 months and there was no teacher for us during this whole time. Tablighi hazrat encourage teachers to participate in their tabligh for months, they even tell us doctors that doctory is wordly thing while tabligh is utmost duty of every muslim. They are corrupting minds towards bigotry.
In my opinion there is tabligh in islam but "tablighi tarteeb" of this tablighi jamaat is "bidat" in islam. There is no concept of "shab-e-e-juma" ,"sehroza", "ashra", "chilla" etc and they own daily 5 times tarteeb in addition to 5 times to prayer, the thing is they consider it is sort of compulsory tarteeb and knocks every body door to participate in it. Some how they use only their book "fazail-e-aamal" for tabligh, which is full of false and 'zaeef" hadith. They circulate and propagate strange tales of miracles that happen during tabligh among themselves. I think for such reasons tablighi jamaat is banned in saudia arabia.

As Pashtuns are mostly deobandis so tablighi movement is extremely popular in our areas. I have myself went on many "sehroza" and an ijtima. They are harmless in the sense that they have nothing to do with militancy and jihad (qitaal), it is reformation movement. But there is no doubt that they are intentionally or un-intentionally spreading and promoting bigotry, narrow-mindedness and extremism. In our area if some one has become "loafar" or has started drugs or is out of control then he is send to tabligh in the hope that he would get better, and when that person returns after "chila" or "chaar maheenay" then he is definately changed. But i have observed that studious students have stopped taking interest in study and school/college after joining tabligh....it is fact that in their bayans tablighi hazrat and masharan tells people "parrhai" (study) are wordly things and are of no use in akhirat. One of mu tablighi class fellow left MBBS in final year for tabligh and madrassa. when i met him then i asked him whether buzargan of tabligh asked you to continue MBBS, he said that at first he was asked to cotinue MBBS along with tabligh, but when he left it then he was hugged, and congratulated for great qurbani for islam. That is tablighis become useless in their version of wordly matters and are concerned with akhirat.
Many governament servants forexample teachers take vocations for several months for tabligh but continue to take salary in their absentie. In matric our physics teacher (of governament school in our village) went to tabligh for 6 months and there was no teacher for us during this whole time. Tablighi hazrat encourage teachers to participate in their tabligh for months, they even tell us doctors that doctory is wordly thing while tabligh is utmost duty of every muslim. They are corrupting minds towards bigotry.
In my opinion there is tabligh in islam but "tablighi tarteeb" of this tablighi jamaat is "bidat" in islam. There is no concept of "shab-e-e-juma" ,"sehroza", "ashra", "chilla" etc and they own daily 5 times tarteeb in addition to 5 times to prayer, the thing is they consider it is sort of compulsory tarteeb and knocks every body door to participate in it. Some how they use only their book "fazail-e-aamal" for tabligh, which is full of false and 'zaeef" hadith. They circulate and propagate strange tales of miracles that happen during tabligh among themselves. I think for such reasons tablighi jamaat is banned in saudia arabia.
Sir preaching is the main duty of every Muslim no question about that and if they are taking holidays which are allowed in their duty than that is also not wrong because that is allowed by government and most don't leave their studies in fact one of the reason why more and more people are joining this Jamat is because it has mostly well educated people in it

Guys I don't have much knowledge about the different sect but my understanding was that the raiwind jalsa was basically organised by deobandi/wahabis (funding from Saudia), and the gathering of moderate sunni's as an proper proper sunni's was held some where in/near Multan.

Can any informed member correct me if I am wrong...??? Plus I have never been to these jalsa's so I don't want to comment what goes on there but what I've heard is that ........lets just say its not something we muslims should be proud of.
Dear correct yourself deobandis are not wahabis. In Pakistan ahle-hadith are related to wahabis/salafis. And i think by moderate sunnis you mean ahle-e-sunnat/bareilvis?

Sir preaching is the main duty of every Muslim no question about that and if they are taking holidays which are allowed in their duty than that is also not wrong because that is allowed by government and most don't leave their studies in fact one of the reason why more and more people are joining this Jamat is because it has mostly well educated people in it

Nope it is wrong.....they take vocations for months and take salary for those months even though they are absent and another teacher can not take his place for time being as on the papers he is taking his classes while actually he has gone to tabligh for six months or chaar maheenay....it is not allowed by governament.....its totally haraam and tablighi hazraat are doing nothing to prevent it, instead they are encouraging it.
amar bil maroof wa nahi unal munkir is duty of every muslim, not this tablighi tarteeb....ye maulana iliyasi ki shoro ki howi aik islahi tehreek he, nothing belse.

Nope it is wrong.....they take vocations for months and take salary for those months even though they are absent and another teacher can not take his place for time being as on the papers he is taking his classes while actually he has gone to tabligh for six months or chaar maheenay....it is not allowed by governament.....its totally haraam and tablighi hazraat are doing nothing to prevent it, instead they are encouraging it.
amar bil maroof wa nahi unal munkir is duty of every muslim, not this tablighi tarteeb....ye maulana iliyasi ki shoro ki howi aik islahi tehreek he, nothing belse.
Sir how is it wrong if government has allowed their contract is with government if government has allowed or given these kind of holidays than that is not against Islam sir that is completely allowed because if government is giving these kind of holidays than they must or should arrange for alternative teacher or what ever is the job to Sir if it government job and government has allowed it that is what I am talking about

Sir how is it wrong if government has allowed their contract is with government if government has allowed or given these kind of holidays than that is not against Islam sir that is completely allowed because if government is giving these kind of holidays than they must or should arrange for alternative teacher or what ever is the job to Sir if it government job and government has allowed it that is what I am talking about
you are not listening to me , they take holidays on their own without permission, but they take full salaries of 6 months or 4 months, alternate teacher can not be made available as on the papers thos teachers are taking classes while actually they are on tabligh some where elso....meray kehne ka matlab ye he k ye log dandi martay hain, aur koi inhe kuch nahi keh sakta kyun k ye hazraat tabligh kar rahe hote hain....My physics teacher was absent for 7 months in matric and i had to do tuition to study physics......leaving your duty of teaching for months without notification and getting full salaray, without permission governament, is haraam, that rizq is not halal for you....

Back
Top Bottom